News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Good way to unlock energy?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereus1

Hi I try to ap and thinking maybe energy blockages are stopping me?

What are good ways to detect and unlock them?

Xanth

Essentially, what "energy blockages" boil down to are areas of your life and self which you need to work on in order to grow spiritually.

So, in order to become a better, more loving, kind person... what do you figure you need to work on?

Karxx Gxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c3AVj66ahg&index=7&list=PLi6qQ3PUrURuPipfQzei8XV9pTgyY7scQ&t=4s (talks about the heart chakra and scientifically too)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1M_gymB6_4&index=8&list=PLi6qQ3PUrURuPipfQzei8XV9pTgyY7scQ (emotions can be considered blockages so here's one way to deal)
I agree with xanths in a sense and you should ask yourself 'what should I do?' Probably best to do it in a state you trust in. As in, dont ask that when you are grumpy, but more at peace or whatever is your cup of tea.

Also, I dont beleive any energy block will stop you from ap. MAYBE it might make it harder, but if you ever lucid dream before, you can ap. And anyone can become lucid during a dream , blockages or not. If you havent, try napping or w.e during the daytime. Its much easier to be lucid/ap for me and many others. Or after you wake up and move around for a bit.

You can try and figure out where the blockage resides and maybe coorlate it to a chakra and what it represents and try to pin down what you should work on, but using the other pleadeans method, you wont have to know all the specifics to remove.

Feel free to message me if you need more explanation on the videos or help with the process in general.

p.s You got this!  8-)
Your way is The way

Ereus1

Quote from: Karxx Gxx on March 18, 2018, 07:43:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c3AVj66ahg&index=7&list=PLi6qQ3PUrURuPipfQzei8XV9pTgyY7scQ&t=4s (talks about the heart chakra and scientifically too)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1M_gymB6_4&index=8&list=PLi6qQ3PUrURuPipfQzei8XV9pTgyY7scQ (emotions can be considered blockages so here's one way to deal)
I agree with xanths in a sense and you should ask yourself 'what should I do?' Probably best to do it in a state you trust in. As in, dont ask that when you are grumpy, but more at peace or whatever is your cup of tea.

Also, I dont beleive any energy block will stop you from ap. MAYBE it might make it harder, but if you ever lucid dream before, you can ap. And anyone can become lucid during a dream , blockages or not. If you havent, try napping or w.e during the daytime. Its much easier to be lucid/ap for me and many others. Or after you wake up and move around for a bit.

You can try and figure out where the blockage resides and maybe coorlate it to a chakra and what it represents and try to pin down what you should work on, but using the other pleadeans method, you wont have to know all the specifics to remove.

Feel free to message me if you need more explanation on the videos or help with the process in general.

p.s You got this!  8-)

Well I can get swaying to try and Ap but i've never been lucid in a dream, but I've been writing down my dreams for the last few days, are you implying i should do the whole 'turn a lucid dream into a astral projection?'

Xanth

See, the thing is that "energy blockage" is a metaphor for what I described above. 
You don't ACTUALLY have any energy which is blocked...

What you have are things about yourself you need to work on in order to move closer to Love.

And no, "energy blockages" won't stop you from projecting.  Some of the worst people in history have been known to do it just fine... and if anyone has blocked energy, it'd be the worst humanity has to offer.  ;)

Karxx Gxx

Quoteare you implying i should do the whole 'turn a lucid dream into a astral projection?'
Experiment and ask yourself this question.

Thats just one way to do it. Follow your intuition and go with it. Dont worry about if you can actaully hear your intuition/spirit and do the best with what you have. practice doing w.e you do will only help. And to decide if something isnt working for you, you have to do it first to know. But also have patience because if you keep hoping from one tech to the other, and do them all, and repeat the process, you will eventually have to stick to something. So hell, do it all till that happens or stick with whatever feels the most right for you.

But really, most of the techniques involve the same essential things. If you feel like something is too complicated for your taste, or you want to alter it a bit then do so. If you feel like its better for you than it will be better. The mindset will make you feel more comfortable with what your doing. If it's too much stress for you, or you are impatient with the technique, then do something that will just be more fun in general. Such as visualizing your fantasy world and exploring it. I could go on and on, and even though this isnt well explained I hope you get what im trying to say.

IF energy blocks to exist to some degree, dont worry about them. its better for most to just treat it as a metaphor.
Your way is The way

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: Ereus1 on March 17, 2018, 18:18:33
Hi I try to ap and thinking maybe energy blockages are stopping me?

What are good ways to detect and unlock them?

Another way to look at energy in our physical reality rule set is to consider, what can you DO here? In science energy is measured as the ability to do work. In the same way that a ball held in the air is given potential, our thoughts and ideas have potential.

Suppose you have an idea to transform the way humanity thinks - a massive global change in potential energy ideas - but you lack the self esteem to go out and enact this idea. That is a real example of energy blockage.

To find your energy blockages you need to reflect on what you want to achieve, that's the mental base of the energy source. Then think about why you doubt yourself with respect to these goals.

Xanth

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on March 19, 2018, 22:52:46
Another way to look at energy in our physical reality rule set is to consider, what can you DO here? In science energy is measured as the ability to do work. In the same way that a ball held in the air is given potential, our thoughts and ideas have potential.

Suppose you have an idea to transform the way humanity thinks - a massive global change in potential energy ideas - but you lack the self esteem to go out and enact this idea. That is a real example of energy blockage.

To find your energy blockages you need to reflect on what you want to achieve, that's the mental base of the energy source. Then think about why you doubt yourself with respect to these goals.
That's a great way to put it.  :)