News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Healing my eyes

Previous topic - Next topic

XenXheng

Hi,

I've been using the NEW energy system to avoid or heal injuries in the past with great success.  I had a cut on my tonsil for two weeks that healed in one night after using NEW, and I've recently avoided 2 flu cases where my entire college campus seemed to get sick, but using the NEW system at first symptoms, I never progressed past throat-tickle.

I thought with such amazing results that I would love to use the same technique on my bad eyesight, which has long past hit the 1000 mark for glasses on nearsightedness.  Before I started using the system to heal my eyes, I hadn't needed new glasses for about 3 or 4 years.  That is, my eyes got really bad really quick from age 11 to 18 or so, but stopped there.

However, once I started using the NEW system to try and heal my eyes again, I've noticed a very slight, but continuing deterioration of my sight since beginning the sponging and moving of energy around my eyes.  I don't know why.

While I use the system to heal my eyes, do you guys think it would be a good idea to have my glasses off for a week or so while I try and heal them, because I had them on while I healed them earlier?  Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any input,
Chris

Sabre

Tom

The muscles which move the eyes and change their focus are already strong enough. The problem is that they are too tight, so making them stronger without relaxing them will make it worse. Learning to breathe better and to relax the whole body will by themselves help to start correcting the problem. Learning to use your eyes better will do the rest. When you are looking at something, remember that you are receiving the light which has been reflected from the object; don't strain as though you have to send your vision out to meet the objects.

Sabre

XenXheng

Thanks for the replies.  I still don't understand why it is that NEW heals things like cuts and diseases, but not eyesight, but I haven't given up yet.  I'm wearing my glasses less and less and hopefully will see some improvement, however slight, soon.

Thanks,
Chris

Legend

If I may;  (This hypothesis comes from personal experience and nothing else).

I've noticed that when you do energy work on a specific area, that this area becomes warmer (at least for me).  It heats up slightly and if you look in a general medical book, you'll notice that heat often helps the healing process.  Now I'm not sur how energy work relates to heat but hopefully I can figure that one out too at some point =)

Quote from: XenXhengHi,

I've been using the NEW energy system to avoid or heal injuries in the past with great success.  I had a cut on my tonsil for two weeks that healed in one night after using NEW, and I've recently avoided 2 flu cases where my entire college campus seemed to get sick, but using the NEW system at first symptoms, I never progressed past throat-tickle.

I thought with such amazing results that I would love to use the same technique on my bad eyesight, which has long past hit the 1000 mark for glasses on nearsightedness.  Before I started using the system to heal my eyes, I hadn't needed new glasses for about 3 or 4 years.  That is, my eyes got really bad really quick from age 11 to 18 or so, but stopped there.

However, once I started using the NEW system to try and heal my eyes again, I've noticed a very slight, but continuing deterioration of my sight since beginning the sponging and moving of energy around my eyes.  I don't know why.

While I use the system to heal my eyes, do you guys think it would be a good idea to have my glasses off for a week or so while I try and heal them, because I had them on while I healed them earlier?  Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any input,
Chris
)_

Nostic

Well NEW does improve circulation in your body. Improved circulation goes hand-in-hand with improved health- it's very much like exercise.
As for sight, I've noticed that as my energy levels have raised (using NEW), I can see greater and greater degrees of light. This doesn't mean that my vision is better. If anything, it's kind of worse. What I mean is, for instance, when I close my eyes, there is always a bright light flashing. I've actually become so used to it, I barely even notice it anymore. Actually, my vision is flashing all the time, it's just that it's easier to notice when my eyes are closed. At times, I notice that the world appears to have a foggy appearance to it. I assume that this is just a sign that my energy levels are increasing even further. In time, as always, my sight readjusts, so that neither the flashing or the "fog effect" ever become overwhelming. When all of these things started to happen (I started NEW a little over a year ago), I thought I might eventually go blind. But to tell you the truth, my eye-sight is more or less the same it's been for years now. Only the constant flashing is different, but like I said, I've gotten so used to it, it's only noticed when I focus on it.

Wells

I'd have to agree with what other people have said in that the energy work probably is helping your eyes, but helping them to adjust to your glasses!  So you should try and wear your glasses less during the day, or try some eye exercises, switching focus between near and distant objects.

FreeChile

I believe ophthalmologists have a therapy now where they have you wear glasses that are not as strong.  You may inquire about that.  Maybe get a weaker pair and go on the reverse gradually.

After doing some energy work (wearing contact lenses at the time) my vision seems to have improved.  Also, I experienced some periods of very good vision for temporary moments.

I have been wearing contact lenses and glasses since I was 12.  That is over twenty years ago.  So you might imagine how poor my vision is by now.

I also read a book about exercises for the eyes which includes breathing exercises and posture improvements, among other things.  I can't remember the title now.  I'll see if I can find it when I get home tonight.  The book is based on this idea of weaning yourself out of the glasses gradually by getting weaker prescriptions.

ElliotGain

I personally don't think you will be able to do much healing of your eyes with your glasses on.  Your glasses are like a crutch for a broken leg that you never remove.  So you must remove the glasses to begin the healing process.  when you look around at the world you see a reflection of yourself.  If your not seeing clearly, maybe you are afraid of what is up ahead?  As children we often see things we have no way of comprehending let alone getting away from.  And with our creativity we actually close out the outside world physically.  Also, growing up with public schooling doesn't help, our eyes were designed to scan distant fields and enjoy sunsets, not sit under fluorescent lights all day staring at white pieces of paper for 6 hours a day....just give your eyes time, I suggest not wearing them at all if you have to...try to notice if you get any feelings of anxiety, fear, or anything of that sort when you take them off, these may be the root sources of your bad eye sight.  If you pay attention to what you are seeing, and accept and love that this is the way you CHOOSE to see the world...then gradually you will notice a REMARKABLE improvement in everything you see.....glasses restrict you to focus on everything you see...your eyes are made to see 90% peripheral vison....this is your minds ability to see everything at once....to see without seeing...this is the way your eyes and mind were made to take in the world...effortlessly.
Those other maladies were easier to heal because they were not so rooted in your feelings and well-being....your vision is a very complex and integrated issue.
When laying down to rest or meditate, after relaxing your whole body and breathing gently and deeply for a minute...try to imagine your eyes are two balls of white, softly vibrating light....let the light heal and relax your eyes and eye muscles...be open and receptive...then go to sleep...when you wake up, DON'T PUT YOUR GLASSES on.   Do everything you do when you wake up and consciously pay attention to how your vision is....see what its like putting on clothing, eating breakfast, looking out the window, take your vision for a walk....be good to yourself!

Good luck I am struggling with this same thing....but let me tell you its easier than you think!

Sabre

I was going through the Healing Discussions forum and I found an old topic titled "Healing Eyesight With Energy".  I haven't read it all (it's 6 pages long!), but I thought it might be of some interest.    

Here's the link: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=714

XenXheng

Thanks for the replies, and the link.  I've got new hope for helping my eyes, and I'll try and remove them during computer and classtime while I do the exercises.

Chris

Celt

I too have recently been trying to improve my eyes with NEW..... however, I have been stuck trying to heal infections in one of my eyes due to contact lenses..... although that has worked and I got rid on the infection, I recently changed to extended wear contact lenses I can sleep in, and it has caused an allergic reaction in one eye causing bumps on the back of my eyelid... now apparently this isn't affecting my eyesight at all, however every time I blink it picks up the contact lense and dislodges it, causing irritation etc... so currently I'm busy trying to fix that (according to modern medicine, its not fixable, but yeah hehe) I hope to get back to improving eyesight.....

I've healed broken ribs, headaches, cuts, scarring and infections before, so I hope I will be able to improve eyesight.....

What has been said about the glasses being a crutch is correct though, however how I can get rid of this crutch I don't know, since I am unable to walk around the house without banging into things if I don't wear some sort of visual aids.... my eyesight is REALLY bad..... and at 18 thats a real worry :S.....

ElliotGain

If there was one book I could recommend for improving eye sight, it would be

TAKE OFF YOUR GLASSES AND SEE
by Jacob Liberman

if you are at all interested in improving your eyesight I believe that this book can help you greatly, it even has an appendix in the back with a list of Natural Vision Improvement Practitioners by state and country.

here is a link to the book for 5.99 used at amazon.com if your interested:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/offer-listing/0517886049/ref=dp_primary-product-display_1//103-8901836-8395866?condition=all

Tyciol

But when I take my glasses off, I see worse, I don't really think the claims about glasses hurting your eyes are very justified. Staring at a computer screen all day like I do on the other hand...

Novice

Definately a topic of interest to me. I've worn glasses for over 20 years. The worst my eyes got were -300 in my left and -275 in my right, so mild to moderate myopia. And they had been stable at that level for 3-4 years.

You will probably laugh when I tell you this, but I started just softly gazing at different objects and people in an attempt to begin to see auras. Wtihin 30 days, my eyeglasses were giving me such bad headaches, I couldn't stand to wear them. I went to get them checked and my vision had improved 50 points in each eye. I continued the gazing and my eyes improved another 50 points over the following 6 months.

I stopped trying to see auras and my eyes have stabilized at -200 and -175 (been that way for about 2 years now). I've now decided that if I can improve my vision that much without trying, I can definately correct it with intent. (power of positive thinking)

I haven't tried NEW, although I can fairly easily feel energy. I'll begin working with that in my daily routine. But I'm also using some eye exercises from some books I purchased. There are about a 15 or so different exercises within the two books. But interestingly enough  most of the exercises are the same across the books, just called by different names.

I can say that it is possible to improve your eyesight. But how to do it and how much improvement is achievable I'm not sure yet.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

paint1

After wearing eyeglasses most of my life and not being able to see anything clearly past the end of my arm; I no longer need glasses!

About a year ago I bought  from the Monroe Institute, Human Plus: Sensory Seeing  $15  I try to listen to the half hour tape daily.

Since their tape worked for me, I wonder if something like self hypnosis would work better then the NEW system?

Tyciol

Listening to a tape fixed your nearsightedness? Really?

paint1

Could be a coincidence but I can't think what else to blame it on.

JAW

Ive got really good vision but in the past few-4, 6 months (?) my eyes have been getting really sore. Ive looked at computer screens my whole life but never had a problem until now.

One thing Im wondering is if I may have strained my eyes from my meditation/obe attempts(!) That may sound stupid, but I do find myself sometimes trying hard to focus on things behind my eyes and they are a bit sore afterwards. I have to continuously tell myself to stop crossing/focussing my eyes. For some reason it seems that when I get into certain states I start to cross my eyes or do something strange... Anyone else get the same thing?
When you ask why some event happened, the only true and complete answer is "The Universe", because if any part of the Universe had been different, things would have happened differently - Eliezer S. Yudkowsky

Bonden

I used to strain my eye's while trying to get an OBE or doing energy work. But I found a little muscle on the top of my eye which I never knew I could relax so I trained a few days to relax that muscle and I don't have much problem more with straining my eyes. So I think you have some tension in a small muscle witch probably makes you cross your eyes.

pod_3

That I can tell, noone has addressed the fact the eyes get worse as a result of energy work. This suggests that energy is going to power a malicious program.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Ybom

pod_3,
Blaming a program for problems it wasn't designed to handle isn't very smart. Maybe energy work affects your eyes negatively because your eyes aren't designed to work properly with that much energy flow through them.

For instance, when I do a heavy cardio work out, I can see veins pumping blood to them in my peripheral which blurs my vision and gives me an eerie cool feeling when I focus on that. I'm assuming energy work does something similar, except on a larger level (energy body isn't restricted to veins).
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

pod_3

Ybom, you are misunderstanding me, here.

One program is an energy raising regimen. Another program may consist of subconscious thoughts regarding the eyes. The energy raising regimen may be feeding bad thoughts. To know where they came from, I would like to know what was the nature of the energy work to begin with?
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Naiad780

Quote from: JAWIOne thing Im wondering is if I may have strained my eyes from my meditation/obe attempts(!) That may sound stupid, but I do find myself sometimes trying hard to focus on things behind my eyes and they are a bit sore afterwards. I have to continuously tell myself to stop crossing/focussing my eyes. For some reason it seems that when I get into certain states I start to cross my eyes or do something strange... Anyone else get the same thing?

Yes.  Me.  I have to make a conscious attempt not to clench muscles and try to focus my eyes.  It's like my subconscious cannot fully comprehend that the physical body is not the thing that moves energy.  

It's REALLY hard to break this habit!