News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Heh... another tip o.O about NEW

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow_specter

Personally, if anybody is wanting to get into energy/chi raising, I dont recommend the NEW method.  Visualization is something that i feel "fools the user" into feeling false sensations, and over-exaggerating any sensations they may get.  I know it helps the person to focus on certain mental actions, but if you want to truly experience chi I recommend using your awareness.  Maybe NEW does work good, but I believe that most western techniques are for guillable people.  By learning to move your awareness, you can control chi/energy much more efficiently, and everybody i know who is good at energy stuffz never used visualization.  O well, thats my 2 cents, tell me your opinions.
Aim: xShadowXSpecterx
MSN: Shadow_Specter_2007@hotmail.com

Nostic

????

Do you know what NEW is? It is not about visualization. It's about tactile stimulation.

shadow_specter

At least with my experiences, there is nothing you can physically do to recreate the feeling of energy.  I guess it might help tho to get a person to get the gist of how energy feels, or to stimulate areas, but i'm not sure.  Anybody have any amazing results with NEW?
Aim: xShadowXSpecterx
MSN: Shadow_Specter_2007@hotmail.com

Nostic

It starts with the physical stimulation of your body. You feel the energy that that leaves, and you build on it.
Eventually, if you keep working at it, you will very clearly feel a strong field of energy surrounding you.

Krevency

I have had great results with NEW.  It's not about re-creating the feelings.  The feelings come on their own when you're doing the exercises.

I'm sorry to assume that you don't actually know anything about NEW.  However, it is a good system, and I think a little study could clear things up for you a bit.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

biggymatt

Yeah, NEW has nothing to do with visualization, in fact it's designed for people who are not good at visualization, and focuses entirely on moving your body awareness.

star

I believe that it was also created to help with those who are blind ;P
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley