News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Helped my buddy raise energy

Previous topic - Next topic

Sagar

My buddy was really interested in meditation and energy work but didn't know how to do it.
I told him to lay down and close his eyes and relax/deep breaths.
Then I tried stimulating his feet/legs/hands/arms and chakras from above his body and he told me he could feel a tingly vibration in the places i was stimulating.
Personally, from my own experience I don't think energy raising is a prerequisite or mandatory to have an OBE but it was pretty neat  :-)
After a while he even said it felt like his head was huge, like filling up the room so I imagine he was in a trance too
For the Love

Bert23

I think I've seen a thread talking about that, you should check it out.

Bluefirephoenix

no the only thing needed for OBE is to be relaxed and to focus away from physical. I don't use chakras per say but my teacher treats the energy body in a wholistic way.  The energy will take care of itself if the focus is good and strong.  Divine focused meditation is most effective. Focusing inward works better than external focus taught my some