News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is this right?

Previous topic - Next topic

zyzyx

Hi all,

I just finished day 4 of MAP.  It says that after the toe work the sensations can be quite strong.  I haven't felt anything extraordinarily strong though.  I can feel my awareness moving up and down my toes.  It feels a bit like a sock being put on and taken off over and over again.  Also, it kind of happens of it's own accord after the first time I do the exercises...

My question is, should I be worried that the sensations haven't been very great?  Does this mean I need more practice until I feel something more powerful?

jalef

i think this is right. i also felt no extremely strong energy sensations when i started with energy work so you mustn't worry.
The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

Mindless

Well, Robert Bruce would probably say you have naturally strong energy body and the new stress isn't doing as much because it's already quite strong....

If you want to discus "MAP" the astral dynamics forums have a section about that.
licet indo fragmen incolumis per verum.
(A just cause cannot be harmed by the truth)