Kundalini as it happens .MrBruce plz respond

Previous topic - Next topic

Eol007

Jon,

Don't panic!!!

Reading some of your other posts... Looks like you have had some good advice already, and have also read up on kundalini symptoms.

I know what it is like to have had some of these sensations from experience had some years ago. They will stabilise - so you will get through it OK!!!

DO give your mind a chance to slow down... If you have been able to write your post, then things have obviously calmed down a bit already (humm).

No doubt one of the moderators will respond to your call soon enough!

So until then chill out as best you can,

S [:)]

Jon_88

Hmm Thnx for your concern , im much more normal now .Dang it got wierd. Today im only concerned with grounding myself. For those wondering the much rumored Psycich abilitys didnt reaveal themself .So i guess Kundalini didnt raise fully even though it sure felt so . Perhaps it is something one should do at the point where i was or something one should realize .

Anyway i guess i will find out in the future ,just hope it is some months into the future ![:D]

jilola

By far the most important outcome is the change in you perception of you surrounding reality.
Wheter that includes any unconventional modes of perception or not is irrelevant.

Learn well and become what you is your goal.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

pod3

I'm still gaining expertise in this department but see examples of energy drains and blockages all over your description.

Jon_88

Thought perhaps you wanted to hear how kundalini is described as it happens(perhaps fully raised ,perhaps not):

Was going to sleep had a wierd tingling in my had , then my kundalini set in with full force (either that or im having a siezure [:P]right now, judge for yourself.) it worked itself up my body (but not in my spine) until the throat.After a few probes in my crown area my bowels let go and i blissed out(a little).

I kinda pussed out at this point because prostate gland kinda cant take so much kundalini punnishment or it swallows(and thats major annoying and my biggest problem with the whole kundalini thing)  , but i guess it is a point from where Kundalini DOES NOT go back before its done with whatever its doing.

My 3rd eye and crown , have been pulsing for an hour now and i have a hard time telling them apart (3rd eye seems to reach my nose), the rest of the head down to chins feels like its being pricked by a 1000 small pins (doesnt hurt all  that much) ,feels like i got something stuck in my throat and neck (this hurt somewhat and its kinda coiling inside it). Cold pulses in my spine and i had 1 spike wich made me bliss out a sec.

Feels like my crown chacra is lifting off or being spread out over my head, Also feels a little like im loosing some grip on reality (in some way, thought im not afraid of this strangly enough ,not yet that is[:D]). My body feels numb espessially neck and up.Yet in the midst of thise HUMUNGUS distractions im 100% focused(off course not when the chacra thingys strobes and i bliss out)

Hmm thought i cant say i experienced some "medusa effect" if those pinpricks isnt it . My taste i guess have increased by an unknown quantity and i feel very awake but somewhat restless. My mind seems mostly blank and it takes an effort to think about spesifics but writing down my experiences goes pretty automatic(wierd huh).

There will be very hard getting sleep tonight thats for sure (unless i take a NUKE dosage of sleeping pills).

Also i havent i clue if im supposed to do something at this point or not(thats why i hoping for the odd chance Robert Bruce would see it)If any moderators sees this could you PM me hes email?

Ohh and if anyone knows how managing kundalini gracefully without getting your sexual glands  responding to kundalini touch (atleast so they dont go out of order for a full month [xx(]) let me know ehh?