News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Manifesting Objects

Previous topic - Next topic

PeaceSpirit

How would one go about, making an object, say an apple, appear out of thin air and land in physical density. Perhaps knowing(creating) it to be true on astral energy and lowering vibration would work?
I have people to help me manifest this.  6 billion to be exact.  How would I best use them?

Cheyyne

6 billion is pretty approximate. This sort of manifestation would require an enormous amount of energy transfer... If you wanted an apple, you'd have to manipulate energy in joules equal to the mass of the apple times the speed of light squared. Those are the rules of this density, and that's more energy than is packed into 6 billion humans.

Tyciol

Can I assume by 6 billion you mean the people on earth? Isn't that more approaching 8 billion? Either way, I doubt you could so easily tap them all... maybe you mean astral spirits?

Forget manifesting an apple, try psychokinesis first, if you can't get that you won't get this.

Hagcin

ask and you will receive ;-)

I heard chopra talking about manifestation of objects.  He was talking about sending what you want into the universe, and it will come to you (eventualy).  He also mentions the more  one attunes themselves to the universe the less the time between though and manifestation, theoretical making it to the point where things become available to you instantaneously.  I have found this to be sort of true (the decrease in time, between asking and receiving since I have embarked on a path of mediation and energy work).  It also works when you direct your mind at things you don't want, they tend to be more accessible to you. If you have good judgment once you bring something bad into your life you can still avoid it, but it's better not to bring it there in the first place. This phenomena is kind of a pain in the butt when you bring things into your life that complicate it. It also probably aids allot if reinforcing peoples ideas about the world, for better of for worse.

I had a teacher that continually said, the mind/higher-self is like a computer, if you install doom, you will get doom, but if you install love & compassion , love and compassion is what you will get.

Hehe, sorry, that sort of got off topic, but the subject matter is fresh in my mind, after bringing some unwanted things into my own life, but focusing on them too much.

CaCoDeMoN

It also works when you direct your mind at things you don't want, they tend to be more accessible to you. If you have good judgment once you bring something bad into your life you can still avoid it, but it's better not to bring it there in the first place.
I've also noticed this. I don't know why, but stopping thinking about negative things causes negative events in real life to stop occurring. The problem is that most of the people doesn't know that thoughts can be harmful, and there's hell in their minds.
MEAT=MURDER.

beavis

QuoteI have people to help me manifest this. 6 billion to be exact.

How do you expect to use other people's energy?

Quoteenormous amount of energy transfer... If you wanted an apple, you'd have to manipulate energy in joules equal to the mass of the apple times the speed of light squared. Those are the rules of this density, and that's more energy than is packed into 6 billion humans.

A nuclear bomb uses only a few percent of the total energy in the mass of uranium. You say you need to use all the energy in it. It didnt take that much energy for a tree to create the apple.

You're thinking about the speed of light too much like Newton. Its too integrated with time for that to work. The speed is 1 second per second, just the number 1 with no units. Its the max angle between space and time.

I've noticed some small objects change or "manifest", but it was accidents and I didnt see them until later. It did take a lot of energy, but not THAT much. I was thinking about physically sliding over a little into a parallel location (like quantum physics theorizes) where the things already existed - no creation necessary.

pod_3

I have been chided for attempting the same. According to the three-planes theory, from the bottom up, there is:
1. astral (hate, unspiritual, domination, destructive over time, ego, Hell, illusion)
2. physical (animal instinct, matter, 'physics')
3. spiritual (love, soul, subconscious, Heaven, order, grace, constructive over time)

The approach of the original Theosophists and their religious equivalents is that it is better spiritualize the physical (bless natural things) than to materialize the astral (form objects from thought).  Material mediums are despised under the title of "astralists" by the same people who, for instance, materialized rare teacups for usage at a petty picnic.

Generally, amongst cults, a kernel of truth is hidden by ambiguous language, and your own interpretation is accepted. The submissive sort will make the most disempowering interpretation, while a progressive might make the interpretation that best continues his developement without burning useful bridges. Here is my interpretation:

Miracles occur either by the dynamo of Lucifer, or of the Holy Spirit. As far as I can tell, the mechanics are the same, except for they honor one or the other. This is important, because neutral people draw from neither side or a little from both. Lukewarm folks are considered of low rank by both sides as they only wield insubstantial power from either.

The body is only a spiritually neutral husk that contains impressions of where it has been. Your body has no power of it's own, except by what foreign power resides in it.  Faith is to bypass the Ego by giving yourself up to something. This is the signifigance of free choice.

You must decide if your sense of purpose arises out of domination or of Grace and give yourself to it entirely. Once the sense of mission is established, the idea of building something out of thought is exactly as it sounds.  Though there is every kind of trance to facilitate the above mentioned principles, it is enough to simply think about the materialization on a repeated basis, remembering that our thoughts can only have force when travelling in one direction or another.

There is a Deep Space Nine episode in which Dr. Julian Bashir and engineer Miles O'Brien put their thought patterns into another person's mind in order to retrieve information. They have no idea what to expect as this had never been done by science before, but they are surprised to find themselves apparently standing bodily in the elevator, going through hallways, and such. The explanation was what they see is only a rationalization of what is really going on.

Basically, the exercizes we are talking about can be made up as we go along due to the fact that all the visualizations, etc. are either constructive or destructive rationalizations of a deeper, spiritual existence. Whatever you try will work if you give yourself up to it.

Here are some equivalent power sources from either side, each for a different kind of job. Mind you that I said it is impossible give yourself up to both sides at once!:
Triune Godhead - Satanic Trinity
God - Satan
Holy Spirit - Lucifer      
Christ - AntiChrist
angels - fallen angels (demons)
prophets -false prophets
nominal Satanist - nominal Christian
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

beavis

Its hard to take you seriously after posting

QuoteGenerally, amongst cults...
Miracles occur either by the dynamo of Lucifer, or of the Holy Spirit.

Quote1. astral (hate, unspiritual, domination, destructive over time, ego, Hell, illusion)
2. physical (animal instinct, matter, 'physics')
3. spiritual (love, soul, subconscious, Heaven, order, grace, constructive over time)

The worst thing you said is to separate the astral and spiritual (which i see little difference in) by the physical (which is VERY different), as if one is evil and the other good. If anything, physical is the most evil of the 3. And less likely, but much more likely than yours, the opposite.

pod_3

Kundaletic mystery schools are not cults? How do they hide the mystery, then?

Beavis quotes:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17800&highlight=
QuoteWe are mostly wasting our time learning to do telekinesis or other psychic abilities.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17292&start=0
QuoteI lost all my paranormal abilities

I'm not sure

I can barely pay my rent at the moment.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15996&start=0
Quoteand have made a psi wheel spin whole turns at a time 15 times in an hour one day. Some other days I cant move it at all, but thats typical of my telekinesis the months before.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16096&start=0
QuoteWhy do they say astral is a higher vibration frequency?

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16140&highlight=
QuoteStandardize The Words

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13220&start=0
QuoteNow I can hardly do anything. Why is it so much harder to relearn? What should I do?

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12205&start=0
QuoteI give you all permission to psychicly attack me with negative energy (this does not include psi vamping). Dont want negative energy? Angry? Attack me! It will make me feel good.

To quote Phil Mc Graw regarding your comfort level:
QuoteHow's that workin' for ya?

Due to the fact that the astral is a realm of the lowest spiritual concentration, it has been said to be spiritually dark. This is not seperated from the spirit but is a bad spiritual place.

Forces have a way of dissipating, and the astral is a dynamic place made of light. The sun would burn itself out if allowed to go on forever. Electricity flows to an area of lesser charge, even dissipating into the air eventually. Carcasses rot when the spirit is gone.

When the spirit is present, elements are bought into play in order to create form. It is spirit which structures forces.

The physical is spiritually neutral, depending on the balance of violent force and grace. It is a mix of force and order.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Tom

A while back, I had no use for the book "The Celestine Prophecy" and nothing but disgust for its sequels. Over time I found that my initial impressions were not right about these books. The first nine insights in the main book actually do go a long way toward helping to work with energy. The tenth insight in the first sequel is still a bit difficult for me to get the value from, but the next sequel with its eleventh insight seems to introduce manifesting objects like in this thread. It is not as direct as having an apple appear in the hand out of nowhere, but it seems to be going in that direction.

RTCovenant

Quoteyou'd have to manipulate energy in joules equal to the mass of the apple times the speed of light squared

Are you serious? Were advanced enough to know exact formulas to create apples out of nowhere?
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

pod_3

What was the tenth principle of the Celestine Prophecy?