News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Did n.e.w. heal my womanly problems?

Previous topic - Next topic

drksistersjoinmyniteflite

Hi everyone. A little health background on me first... I used to take the birth control pill for 2 years because I skipped 3 periods for no apparent reason. But due to financial constraints had to stop getting it. After I stopped it I got my period twice after. The last time was in October. So I have missed about 4 periods.

I have done a bit of N.E.W. in the past, but not much. I primarily do the storage circuit, where it flows from the feet to the head on inhale; down to the sub-navel on exhale. You may want to note, the sub-navel center coincides with the female reproductive organs.

I have not done any energy work for about 4 months. Last week, I was relaxing watching a movie and decided to pass the time constructively by starting my storage circuit again. Despite my 4 month hiatus, it came back to me very easily. I didn't even usually feel the flow as strong as I did this time.

The next day, I started spotting and have been for the last 5 days. This was sometimes also accompanied by cramps and...well.. insanity. LOL.

I am not sure what else would have been responsible for this. My eating, sleeping, and exercise habits have always been very erratic and have been even more so the past several months. Is it possible this increase in erraticness Caused rather than Prevented my menstruation? I'd really like to think it was the energy work. But even then, I wonder if it is psychological. Placebo.  

Please speak up if you have any insight or similar experience.
I seem to be stuck in a certain dimension where I keep dismembering flies, ending up with piles of legs and wings and all, and then I wonder where the fly itself has gone...

Tyciol

Are you old enough to have gone through menopause yet? I don't really think that placebo or even a diet imbalance could delay your menstrual cycle for such a length of time. I'd recommend seeing a Gynecologist, or having a pregnancy test (unless you haven't been having sex) to try and sort out the root of the problem.

The pill (especially really strong ones) do mess with the hormonal balance of the menstrual cycle, and may reduce or possibly eliminate it entirely I think, since it fools the body into thinking it's pregnant, it will not expel your ovary eggs or produce ones for the period that you're on them.

The fact that you're taking the pills so erratically is confusing though, as I'd think the effects would not be so pronounced without consistency. The pill doesn't work if you only take it half the time, meaning there would be times you could become pregnant, and thus your period would return.