News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New Meditation Technique To Try

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I started something new during meditation which triggers instant body convulsions and electric shock like through the brain. Can you guys test it and let me know if you experience the same reactions. I have never had that happening through the many years of OBE and all kinds of meditation and visualizations.

Sit in a comfortable position (you can do this as you are falling asleep as well) and relax all your muscles especially your forehead and face. This can be done in a minute or two. Then imagine you are sinking into the chair/bed (should take one minute). Then imagine that you are all around your body in a form of energy (exclude your physical body from the sensation). But it's important not to imagine you as a pint of consciousness somewhere outside your body. It has to be the entire energy field ALL AROUND your body in all directions. But you have to imagine it as being you, not some type of energy around you. It has to be you, feel you expanding, just not your physical body, but the energy you only. Then start expanding yourself quickly, like the big bang expansion through vast distances and dimensions. Through the multiverse. Tell me if during that expansion your body starts convulsing.

I bring back the attention to my body as soon as the convulsions start, but if I do this a few times on a row, it seems to subside and equalize.

Now, if you hold that state you can ask a specific question and the thoughts that pop into your mind are most likely the answers. But you need to have the conscious mind out of the way so it doesn't filter through your ego and character. It has to be the larger soul connected and your subconsciousness to receive it from a neutral point of view. You can request a full body scan to be performed and instant healing to be done by the larger soul/God. Let it happen. Observe only the sensations, don't judge.

Pay attention to all challenges in your life including body pain and illnesses, as these are messages about lessons. Ask what the lessons are in order to stop these messages from reoccurring. And take actions to change what needs to be changed in your behavior, thinking, beliefs, etc. The answers also may be given to you in your dreams symbolically. I have done that in the past three nights before bed asking a specific question and imagining my expansion and connection to the greater multiversal mind. I had the most straight forward dreams, very vivid and right to the point. I have made many realizations. IN one dream a snake became a monster and I cut off its head with a sword. IN another I became lost, but asked for guidance and found my way. I woke up and I said "I need to become lost in order to find my way. I need to ask and I shall receive guidance, but I must ask".
I thought I know it all lol, but there is so much more we still need to realize. I have also repeated before bed that I let go of all negative connections that may be affecting me from past lives, people throughout my life, or from my own lack of knowledge. I truly meant that and I forgave all and I asked for forgiveness if I have hurt anyone throughout my existence. I can tell you, the next day I kept exhaling like many burdens are being released from me and I kept feeling lighter and lighter, free of care.

And another interesting thing that I noticed is that more and more I am realizing that I am in a game. WE all know it, but for me it was just the knowing without actually feeling it in daily life. Like, you know that France exists but if you are not there, the knowing is just a knowing and not an experience. Now, I observe everything around me and all happenings as a true game. I was on the freeway today and there were some emergency vehicles on the side of the road with blinking lights. I instantly said "That's a signpost in the game. Someone has created it and placed it there. I looked at the cars, the sky, the hills, nature and my mind was flooded with the "programing" reason behind this scene. I perceive all people now as true avatars with their missions and set challenges. I know that all challenges even the most terrible ones are choices to pass to the next levels, to obtain something in order to remove obstacles and pass into the next level. My life phases change as everything in life is everchanging. Just when I know I have reached a good point of understanding, something happens and I discover more. I tend to not like change once I get to a comfortable routine, but I realized that if we are afraid of changes, life will start sending us messages to face the fear of the unknown and start moving, keep the game rolling. Go to the next chapter, and then the next. Don't get too comfortable in one place. Nostalgia was a big barrier for me, as I never wanted to leave my childhood, or my home, my friend and parents. I suffered a lot, but now I have let go, and I understand now that this life should not be taken so seriously. We have to keep moving and taking changes. Chop-chop, let's go and get though the game like true champions :)
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Kodemaster

Dang, that's really good! I am happy you stumbled onto something. :) Your relaxation technique reminds me of Mindfullness.
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Blossom

That truely is an awesome post..  There was one phrase that really hit me -->  "I need to become lost in order to find my way...".

On Sept 21, 2021 I had a life altering moment in time that I am still regrouping from. Just a little moment in time that changed me forever. I will never be the same but maybe thats a good thing.
Change is the only way we grow. 

I'm definately going to try your meditation.
~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

Donut

Quote from: LightBeam on May 22, 2023, 20:24:59Then start expanding yourself quickly, like the big bang expansion through vast distances and dimensions. Through the multiverse. Tell me if during that expansion your body starts convulsing.

My body had a surge it "shook off" as I read this, so I knew I had to go for it.

This was a difficult exercise for me to understand fundamentally, but I did my best. At first, I tried to imagine a shell of energy around my body, which then I tried to identify as myself.
  This was not successful, I couldn't really place myself there. I tried a different approach and imagined that my awareness was an energy field that contained my physical body too. This worked well for me, and I felt at one with the immediate perimeter surrounding my physical body.
  I marinated here for a while to make sure I really felt at one with the concept, then started a slow expansion. I felt a bit tingly, and so I sent out a faster expansion.
  My awareness stayed mostly local, but I seemed to sense the energy of myself ping vast distances. This brought still more surges of energy.

"How can I astrally project?" I asked. Then, I silenced my mind and awaited anything that could be an answer.

Waves of energy pulsed from my core to my limbs, almost in a pattern of once per two seconds. Each wave excited my cells in a way that very nearly brought convulsions.
  I spent a surprisingly brief time performing this meditation and will definitely be committing more time to a more dedicated approach to it. Thanks for sharing!

-Donut