News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

NEW Question

Previous topic - Next topic

hashpuppet

NEW is very tedious. Basically what I do, is each day I learn a new part of the body, feet, wrists etc, and I spend a little time on every part ive already learned, you 're not restricted to one part of the body at a time, but if you know you have problems with one part more than another, its not a bad idea to spend more time there.

Malcolm

I spent about two weeks on tedious limb work before moving on to the two part circuit. I had no major blockages and I felt very comfortable with this transition.

Tom

It is not a linear process. Go back and do secondary chakra stimulation whenever you want. Combine it with primary chakra stimulation if you want. It is not like going from college to high school.

Secretseeress

Thanks for your help, I've been trying to do everything from toes to hips all in one sitting and wondering why I kept dozing off!
Secretseeress

Secretseeress

Hi
I'm probably being really dense here, but:
How long do I need to continue work on the secondary centres in the limbs before it is OK to move on to bigger stuff? Basically how can I tell I'm ready to go to the next stage of development?
I went quite quickly through the online book to the leg development chapter and am getting quite good results, I think, but I wonder how much work is required to clear any blockages and how I can tell when this has been acheived.
Any insights would be appreciated[:)]
Secretseeress