News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

psi ball on first attempt

Previous topic - Next topic

volcomstone

Im not sure there's very much difference between the two
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

markperson

That's great neo! t think i will also try psi[:P].

lullabi

I thought Ki and Psi were just two different
names for the same thing - Energy.

dkj400

kakkarot

i've yet to see a good reason why/how they are different, but meh. the point is moot really.

the only real differences i see about chi and psi are what people *say* they can do, not what can actually be achieved with them. for instance, i've read so many people's posts (people who use psi or who are new to chi) who believe that chi cannot be used outside the body. *shrug* there are many tinkling contests over psi and chi on other forums i've visited, but as of yet there is nothing that can be done with psi that i haven't been able to reproduce at least once with chi ^_^ .

~kakkarot

neo

ok, i can tell the difference as i have been doing ki training for years, and a psi ball is far more powerfull with much less effect, plus i want to get into t.k

volcomstone

if anything, I think chi and psi are different wavelengths of the same energy,  same s**t different pile

you don't need to know how to do a psi ball to do tk, at least I didn't,

psi and ki will intermingle, its nearly impossible to do exclusively only a "psi" ball or only a "ki" ball

the problem with psipog teachings is that they rely heavily on the visualization process, visualization is great, but you don't visualize yourself walking, talking or any of those activities, you just do it, or you just "will" yourself

Ive got no problems with visualization techniques, Im an artist I visualize all the time, but in many instances it is a hinderence into knowing how to "will" psi or ki,

In my experience its better to "will" first, visualize second, the more you will the more visible something will become

-on a side note- many reasons why radki is so completely useless is just because of this, radki utilizes complex visualization processes, and in many cases your visualizations will be misinterpreted by your "will",

you have to get a "feeling" of ki or psi, before you can visualize, otherwise your just deluding yourself,  

neo

well u may be right about the "same s**t just a different pile" theroy as i have noticed that createing a psi ball and creating a ki ball is very simerler, but for some reason i find the psi balls far surperior in strength. all this was to my amazment as i have trained for a long time using ki/chi and i found that 1st my psi ball was stronger than my ki balls were at 6 weeks of trining.(this si y i see a huge, but hidden difference between ki and psi)

lullabi

Maybe the Psi seems stronger then the Ki because when you were "training in Ki" you were just copying what you saw on a
cartoon, but with Psi you're learning it from a website...

markperson

You can't learn ki from a cartoon. You see it and try to immatate it. Or at least that's how i do it. No i'm just joking. I don't try to immitate cartoons.

lullabi

quote:
Originally posted by markperson

You can't learn ki from a cartoon.

Exactly :)

neo

quote:
Originally posted by lullabi

Maybe the Psi seems stronger then the Ki because when you were "training in Ki" you were just copying what you saw on a
cartoon, but with Psi you're learning it from a website...

do u think i trained for 2 years based on a cartoon?

not very smart are we[;)]

Scavenger

Ki isnt fake at all, but people (most of them) dont believe it, because its not a very common thing (you think everyone in the world practise ki? nahhhhhhhh)

There ARE doubts, call it ki/psi/chi or however you like but in my opinion it represents only ONE thing, The universal energy that keeps everything that exists alive, and people who practise ki just begin to know how to use it and control it

Dragonball z, well its just a funny cartoon, but i dont let that cloud my thoughts about reality, differences between a cartoon/real world is easy to understand right?

Also, people think most things are paranormal, but its just the humans knowledge about nature & the universe, NOTHING is paranormal like my sig says:

''There is nothing "paranormal" in the Universe, except our limited understanding of Nature. What we think we "know" on Earth now is just a tiny drop in the Ocean of Knowledge.''

We live with ki ALL our lives, without noticing, we use it  with everything, walking, breathing etc.. its our sub-concious mind that handles the ki, but if we practise it, our MAIN consious mind starts to learn it

Well i say HAPPY ki training in the future, my kiballs are so strong i cant even push my hands 1 cm to eachother because of its extreme resistance

If you have doubts, and you still want to practise ki, i would say: get rid of those doubts, or really your gonna fail in what your trying to acomplish

You must believe 100% in ki/chi or whatever

I think everyone is capable of making kiballs without a GUIDE, but its good if you want to know the feeling

Its just like a repulsive magnetic force that pushes your hands away from eachother

beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!![:D]
''There is nothing "paranormal" in the Universe, except our limited understanding of Nature. What we think we "know" on Earth now is just a tiny drop in the Ocean of Knowledge.''

markperson

Scavenger i like your Cartman quote i also like that episode. Anyway ki is just the word energy in what is it Chinese. Everything is energy, energy monipulation is just harnessing it outside of the body. So all of you non believers to quote MS. SWAN (saying this in obdviously fake asian voice) (you need to take a chill pill okay.[:D].)

mattrox

i disagree Scavenger.  when i was younger I didnt believe in chi, but that didnt stop me from feeling it and i've accomplished plenty since then.  and btw markperson ki is japanese for energy. chi or qi is chinese.

lullabi

Nope. I'm not very smart. [:)]

neo

lol,im sure u r very smart, or u wouldent beleive in what we r saying[;)]

oh and chi and ki is pronounced the same(key)[:)]

cesm23

this is very frustating, i absolutly need help in making a psi ball. I have tried 10000 times and i could never feel one. I can't understand. I already readed 100000 posts of people saying that they can do psiballs and i seem to be the ONLY one that can't make one !! And i would like so much to make a psiball because it's the first psychic ability i would do ! Each time i see a post like this makes me very frustated, it's been more than 1 month and i still can't feel a psiball! I have readed several techniques from more than 20 different sites, and it's everything almost the same. And EVEN after practising NEW i still can't make one, even tough i can make my hands respond to NEW but i could never feel any psiball, even if i try for 30 minutes or even 1 hour ! What the heck is wrong with me ? It can't be energy blockages because my hands do respond to NEW. Also lack of concentration it's not the problem, because i know people with about the same level of lack of concentration than me and they can feel psiballs well and even do psychokinesis and i just can't do NOTHING ! (besides NEW) Also it's not the problem of not believing, when i tried NEW i started to believe on this quite well.

to SCAVENGER :

so you can do psiballs so strongly ? Oh my god, how i envy you ! What the heck do you do ? I have tried visualization 100000 times and i could NEVER feel the psiball. How did you do that ?! Also i know that for everyone the sensations can be different, but i don't feel nothing, i just feel the normal energy sensations of energy INSIDE my hand and they get hot, but my hands are generally hot all the time and i NEVER feeled any magnetic sensation. But it seems i could never make the energy GET OUT of my hands to form the psiball. Please help me. By the way, do you practise NEW ? I lready practise it, for more than 1 month.

When you say "I think everyone is capable of making kiballs without a GUIDE" that is NOT my case as you are reading.

chicnstu

Are there 100000 topics on this site?

But, uh, I cant make one either and I have been trying for a month also.  The only thing that happens to me is that my hands get EXTREMELY hot and if I put them around my brothers head he sweats beads.

kakkarot

neo: buy and bye sound the same, and they're even from the same language, but they don't mean the same thing :) . so what makes you think that two different words from two different languages have the *exact* same meaning just because they sound the same?

i'm guessing you've never heard the stories of some of america's bigger companies expanding overseas to asian countries and sometimes having to change their product names over there because they had bad connotations in the other country's tounge.

my own research indicates that while chi and ki are /similar/ in meaning, they do not refer to or describe exactly the same. there is some difference of opinion between the chinese belief and the japanese believe about what chi and ki are and where each comes from.

~kakkarot

neo

quote:
Originally posted by kakkarot

neo: buy and bye sound the same, and they're even from the same language, but they don't mean the same thing :) . so what makes you think that two different words from two different languages have the *exact* same meaning just because they sound the same?

i'm guessing you've never heard the stories of some of america's bigger companies expanding overseas to asian countries and sometimes having to change their product names over there because they had bad connotations in the other country's tounge.

my own research indicates that while chi and ki are /similar/ in meaning, they do not refer to or describe exactly the same. there is some difference of opinion between the chinese belief and the japanese believe about what chi and ki are and where each comes from.

~kakkarot

very true, but in my experience no-one has ever been able to come up with two different meanings............

so in my eyes they are the same, but what my eyes see may be different to yours[:P]

findtruth

Okay, so I went to the sight and I made a psi ball.  Strange thing is, it's kinda like what I used to do on the school bus when I was five.  Pretend that there was a ball in my hands and then I would get to the point where I could feel it and make it grow or shrink.  That's weird.

volcomstone

quote:
Strange thing is, it's kinda like what I used to do on the school bus when I was five.

Ive remembered many of my daydreams/imagination, Im starting to think that your childhood fantasys where realities in your past lives,

I also think dreams help you learn new techs too.

findtruth

How do your dreams help you to learn new techs?[:)]

Hyperblu

uh.. i dont get it..
whats the meaning with these balls ?
Everything is simple if you can