News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

sponging action

Previous topic - Next topic

Ybom

It's somewhat of a visualization technique. You basically think about the place where you want to sponge, think about how it feels and how it's different now that you're focusing on it, and pretty much scan and push energy all through that area of your body just as you would run a sponge through it, if it were made completely of water.

I think of it differently though. I pretend there's a computer scanner close to the area, and as it scans that place it makes it warm and is permeating all the way through. Since it's just light, I can make it as small or large as I want instead of being limited with the concept of a sponge.

And lastly, welcome to "AP"! Hope you enjoy your stay.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

ethic

thx for the repply ybom.. its going to be difficult to write posts because my english really sux and with all rare sensation about this topics its going to be hard..

Ybom

No problem at all, just let me know if you have any trouble with translating what I said. Does anyone else have any different methods for sponging or see it differently?
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

Donni_Joy

I imagine my body is a sponge sucking up the energy like water.... and really FEEL that

The scanner is a good one too!

Donni
"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

ethic

i have a question.. Ive been doing the NEW for 1 week.. (only the early exercises and some legs excercises) but i dont understand what do i need to do or feel when i need to use the sponging action (large sponge?)
also i am trying to have OBE but i think it is a good idea do some energy raising and OBE techniques too.. is it a good idea?
first post =)