News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Story and a Question about healing

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Healing with energy tends to be more effective on animals and small children because they haven't been taught to actively disbelieve in it and to resist being helped by it. While results can never be guaranteed, you might find that doing the energy work can be a good way to spend time with your dog and that if the time you have left together is limited you will have spent it well. The more you can learn about heartworms and the condition they cause, the more specific you can be in directing the energy. That can increase the effectiveness of the energy you add. A thing to keep in mind is that with a dog you might not be able to ask if healing is wanted. I recall from Robert Bruce's interview that he can do this. With both you and your dog working together you will be more likely to effect a cure than if you are working against resistance.

Tia

I think the slight headache was probably from concentrating hard on the healing.  But I have heard that some people pick up some stray energy with healing if you dont do it right.  There must be some techniques to do after healing to ensure you dont collect anything.  I have seen reflexologists 'shake' their hands after a session, as if to shake off any energy absorbed.  They also wash their hands, but then so would I if I was handling someone elses feet.

RandomName

I recently found out that sadly, one of my dogs has heart worms and it is a case that is dangerous enough to kill her within the next month. We gave her heartworm medication and she SHOULD be ok until we get her treated, but we still have to give her the medication. My sister is really shook up over this, and im the only one in the family REALLY interested in energetic healing.

My mother has broken her arm before and it was suppose to take more than a month to heal up. My mother got me interested in healing and i basically dabbled with healing on her arm and it was perfectly fine after about 2 weeks. I continued to be non-chalant about using energy to heal people, and just playing around with it once in a while.

My fathers boss brought up something about psychic abilities one day when they were talking and he started joking about me healing my mother. My father thought it was just some weird coincidence. His boss found this offensive because she beleived in it as much as i did. She complained about a numbness in her hand because of a pinched nerve in her neck. She asked my dad to ask me if i would be willing to goto her house and attempt healing her. My dad thought she was insane in a sense, but did it anyway. I healed her neck with a technique that i created myself and about 3 days after I did it, the numbness in her hand went away.

My question now is, would this work for an animal such as my dog? I received a slight headache from healing my fathers boss and I am not sure of what the consequences of healing a disease that is fatal to an animal. Secondly, im not 100% sure if id be able to heal the dog or not