News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Throat Chakra on taboo

Previous topic - Next topic

nikneut

Hello and positive vibes to all!

I've been reading about spiritual subjects for a while, but still fairly new to the practices.  My throat chakra has been blocked my whole life and I try to do things here and there to open it up more. I've learned that keeping things inside or not being truthful can block the chakra, but I'm currently in a taboo situation.  My spouse and I have been away from each other for almost a year due to professional circumstances.  I have slowly developed feelings for one of my co-workers and feel that my co-worker may have developed the same feelings for me.  We have not done anything inappropriate, nor do I intend to, but for some reason, I feel an urge to confront my co-worker.  I'm very hesitant and get uncomfortable when it comes to confrontation, even to those that are close to me, so I'm not sure why I don't feel as hesitant even at the thought of this discussion with my co-worker who is an acquaintance. My state of being has not been well since these new feelings have developed and I will be leaving the company soon to go across the country. 

I don't want to look like a fool since I'm married, nor do I want to disrespect my co-worker with such a taboo subject.  There is also a chance of me returning to the company so I don't want to be well known for this in case any word of it got out.  Part of me says that I should confront my co-worker because it will be a step in opening my throat chakra and a release of unwanted energy.  I also want to confront my co-worker to verify if my intuition about mutual feelings is correct.  But I feel that I may be in denial and may just want to confront in hopes taking our professional relationship to the next level.  I have not talked to my co-worker about it because of these reasons and talking to my spouse about this is another story.

I'm not sure what to do about this situation that I am bottling up inside.  Any suggestions or insight would be greatly appreciated.  Many thanks in advance.

nikneut

I would like to add that none of this has to do with having a bad relationship with my spouse because we are happy with each other and have a bond that many people envy.  I am a believer that everything happens for a reason so part of me feels that a confrontation/confession needs to happen maybe as a lesson or learning experience for me, my co-worker, my spouse, all three of us or even all of us.

Stillwater

I think if you are worried about taking important actions in your life because you are worried about hypothetical metaphysical constructs such as energy bodies, you are probably putting the cart before the horse here. If it were me... I might look at the situation like this:

1) If the coworker does not in fact have such feelings, and I confront them, then I have affronted them needlessly.

2) If the coworker does have such feelings, what is to be gained by calling them out? My situation is between my spouse and I, and I know I will be faithful to my spouse. I don't feel the need to call out others, and it would be more gentle to them to merely let things subside in due time, as they would in any situation. My love for my spouse does not prevent me from wanting the best for this other person as well, and in this case that probably means treating their feelings with respect.

Only you know the right choice for you and all those involved. These are my thoughts, but I think if you reason from the perspective of treating everyone involved in the best possible way, you will make the right decision.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Kzaal

If I can had to what Stillwater said, I think the throat chakra is not to be used to call out someone about feelings.
If she has feelings for you and you know it then it wouldn't open your throat chakra by pointing it to them.
On the opposite, it would close it because you'd have problems telling her that she has feelings for you and shyness would take over making your throat chakra and the words you say appear gibberish.
Your chakras will open one by one in due time, the only way to properly open them is through meditation and through sounds/chants:

Root Chakra sound: LAM
Sacral Chakra sound: VAM
Navel Chakra sound: RAM
Hearth Chakra sound: YAM
Throath Chakra sound: HAM
Third Eye Chakra sound: OM/AUM
Crown Chakra Sound: NG

Another note to be added, your throat chakra only serve you to conveys your ideas/feelings into speech and understanding things that people say to you better, by opening it you are essentially learning to accept/understand things that people say to you and it also help you have a more developed speech and it helps you being understood when you talk to others.

When a throat chakra is opened enough, you'll also learn to hold your speech and you'll know when to speak.
There's really is a time to talk and a time to listen, and that chakra is there for that.

You can practice those sounds and meditation, I think the hands positions while meditating is very important too because it the way energy circulates through your body will be affected by your hands positions. Certain positions will convey energy to different chakras.
Once you have practiced those sounds and chants, you will feel it, it's as if you cleaned an old pipe which was all muddy...
After that, you'll be more opened to the energy and you'll feel when something is not right in a conversation and when you can turn it around.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Xanth

What exactly leads you to believe you have a "blocked" "throat chakra"?

skeptic

I have been so lucky i never learnt about bodies, chakras  etc. It so much easier when you see yourself as whole and pure and do not focus on different parts of your body.
Once you get separation in your system you are trapped and moving in a wrong direction. But who am i to tell you what is right. IT is just my experience as an energy healer.
Sorry i have nothing to say about throat chakra since there is no such  thing in my world.     

Kzaal

Quote from: skeptic on March 14, 2015, 07:32:38
I have been so lucky i never learnt about bodies, chakras  etc. It so much easier when you see yourself as whole and pure and do not focus on different parts of your body.
Once you get separation in your system you are trapped and moving in a wrong direction. But who am i to tell you what is right. IT is just my experience as an energy healer.
Sorry i have nothing to say about throat chakra since there is no such  thing in my world.     

There's no such thing as good or bad direction skeptic, chakras are all connected together which makes your body whole...
When you see something is wrong (let's say you are not enough connected with the reality) then you'll work on your root chakra...
It's just helps targeting a particular point where you are struggling and repair it. Nothing wrong with that.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

skeptic

By "wrong " direction I meant " more confusion " . Sorry i usually do not use the word "wrong" .
All i was trying to say is that when you focus on a whole the connection with everything (the source) is established and the process (whatever you are working on at the moment) becomes easier lighter and quicker. Confusion comes from separation. Here is the example from healing work . When i give healing session to somebody with low back pain and i consider just the area of concern the healing will take place and pain will go away but 1. it may not last too long 2. the energy blockage (which is the reason for pain)
may appear somewhere else since the probable mental or emotional cause has not been addressed. On contrary when i focus on a whole (physical emotional mental bodies all at once since i do not see them separately) the healing takes place on a "source" level and the problem usually never comes back. It is just my experience and i do respect all other views and theories.
Love and Peace.

Volgerle

Quote from: nikneut on March 14, 2015, 00:26:05My throat chakra has been blocked my whole life and I try to do things here and there to open it up more.

For what it's worth. You can try healing stones on the throat chakra. Wear them on a pendant and very close up high to the throat area.

I've made good experiences with Chalcedon, Lapislazuli or Kyanite (Disthen) for the throat. Genereally it is BLUE stones you should use (colour of the 5th chakra) for this area.

E.g. I had a lumpy feeling sometimes, since I have a 'blocked throat' issue too, and when I put one on it was gone after an hour. Another time I had a hoarse voice from a day in the office when I had to work in a call center every day. I put this on at work then and my problems were gone. No bad throat or voice box again.

Now, these are physical problems solved by impulse therapy (which means that a stone only helps as a tool, it is still you or your body doing the healing!). But it is said that psychological issues such as speaking out, being honest, reaching out, being communicative, etc. can be reached to.

As said, it might help or not but you could give it a try.

Krishanna

It would best to examine your own truth. What is your end goal? What is it that you wish to obtain? Sometimes it's communication with yourself that is lacking. Do you want out of your marriage? Do you want to have an affair? How does that sit with you? The throat chakra can be blocked from fears or beliefs that are not true. Just because you decide to express yourself doesn't mean you have cleared the real issues.