News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Transforming the body into pure light

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

Quote from: mon9999 on June 13, 2010, 07:51:47
Don't worry guys, were all gonna die together at the same time in 2012, or I hate using the word death, I'd rather say, were all gonna exit the physical together in 2012  :lol:  :-D
If you practice phasing, then the correct terminology is "Change your primary focus of awareness."  :)

~Ryan

mon9999

Quote from: Xanth on June 13, 2010, 12:05:27
If you practice phasing, then the correct terminology is "Change your primary focus of awareness."  :)

~Ryan

I gave-up OBE but I'm getting successful in using the law of attraction  :-)

personalreality

the principle behind law of attraction work is essentially the same as that of phasing.

you're basically trainging to recall emotional memories.  you can think of the emotional energy/memories as physical sensations that your mind has made bookmarks of.  when applied to the law of attraction, you are visualizing yourself in the scenario you want to attract and you're including the physical sensation of these emotional memories/bookmarks.  what you're really doing is altering your energy field to a pattern similar to what you want to attract and intensifying it through focus.  this turns you into somewhat of a magnet, attracting that scenario. 

phasing isn't that different.  instead of creating the scenario you want to attract, you use that same skill of recalling emotional memories as sense memories to fully immerse your mind in a "rundown" scenario.  same skill, different application.
be awesome.

gdo

Alpine, your physical body is really made up of pure light.  The energy is condensed into the physical form.    Do you want the ability to change your conciousness to the point where you can disintegrate and re-integrate you body?  Is that what you mean?

The 'meat popsicle' comment was funny.   
:lol: :lol: