News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Vibration isn't going away

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

If you are going to be doing any kind energy work you should expect changes. If you do not want any changes to occur don't do any work. Do you see these changes as bad? If so why?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Ceriel N

It's unfamiliar and a lot more sudden than I expected. I'm not sure what to think about it. If I decide to stop it, then I'll most likely be successful in doing so, but if this really is progress that I'm seing then the progress would also be stopped. What I want is to progress.

ED:
I just realized this topic really should be in the Energy Body Development forum. Why I didn't think of that before I can only guess. =/
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

WalkerInTheWoods

It sounds like progress to me. If you experience pain it is because you are using parts that are underdeveloped because they have not been used much. If it is painful, continue doing it but slow down and be more gentle to allow your energy body to develop to be able to handle the energy better.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Ceriel N

It was just for the duration of the expansion that the uncomfortability was there. Not an actual pain.
Prior to the meditation I'd had a "mental monologue" with what seems to popularly be termed 'higher self', suggesting I might need some help. I guess I got help. [:P]

Maybe I should see if the same thing would work for my brow chakra? [:)]

(And I'm quite used to pain, so it doesn't really bother me.)
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

WalkerInTheWoods

I don't think I have read your other post. Are you using NEW? If you have not read it I suggest you do. Balance is important thing. Grounding should help if things become too uncomfortable.

Ceriel N

No, I'm not, but I guess I should look into it.
- Henry James

Nagual

I don't think you should stop, but... don't rush either; take your time.
Do you practice any physical activity?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Ceriel N

Karate, and a _lot_ of walking since my bike was stolen...
- Henry James

Nagual

Each time you feel "unbalanced", or after doing your chakra meditation, maybe do some grounding work (like Zhan Zhuang or horse stance) and focus on your feet.

Hope this helps.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Ceriel N

(Thanks for moving the topic. =)

Usually I do chakra meditation just before going to sleep, so I guess there would be little point closing them at that point. Maybe I should do the grounding at morning instead?

I've got a book on the subject of Chi Kung by Wong Kiew Kit that mentions the horse stance, so I'll suit me most excellently. =)
- Henry James

Ceriel N

The vibration is rather constant now. Not the quakes that my first post was about, but a low rumbling that changes location, sometimes multiple, and intensity. Sometimes I have to check with my hands if there really is a physical vibration there or not. I've been noticing other strange things too, like a different 'mode' of hearing and seeing, and my mental activity feels like it almost has substance. My concept of time has... Changed. Dunno quite how to put it.

I've been doing chakra meditation for some while now, and a few days ago  I sensed something like a needle impacting with my throath chakra, making it explode open so wide it was almost painful.

Anyone who's got clues of what is going on? There are a lot of other unusual things that I have not mentioned, and all of this is growing in intensity, like a feeling of disconnection. Should I attempt to stop this?
- Henry James