News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What Is It That I'm Doing?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceriel N

Blackness tends to be the lack of sensory input. My guess is, and only a guess it is, that your physical vision gave way to a psychic one that has not developed yet.
(And once again I must remind you that I just made this up. - Just guessing.)

Another explanation might be that the nicotine caused the veins in your brain to contract so much that you got tunnel vision.
- Smoking is bad for your health.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Quagmire

That is probably just your blind spot. Everybody has them. Just stare at something and objects in your vision just seem to dissapear.

darkangel13

Ok, yesterday i was outside smoking a cigarette (evil evil things they are, hehe) and i stared at a tree about 15-20 feet away from me.  i kept staring and staring, barely blinking - the only thing on my mind was that i wanted to bend the tree, like with my mind.  of course it didn't bend, but soon everything was getting blurry, and the tree i was looking at seemed to disappear from my vision, replaced by a blank spot. it was really weird.  so i then stared at a spot on my driveway (my driveway is an aggregate driveway, which is like brown with stones in it (hard to describe, hehe). the only thing on my mind was that i wanted to see the stones circle around the spot i was looking at, and after everything got blurry,the spot became blank and the entire driveway got this weird, wavy pattern to it... it was really trippy, but since i wasn't on anything, hehe, i have no clue what it was....

was i just zoning out, or was it focus, or what? it's never happened, so i'm really curious... i appreciate your help:)

-Kristina