News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What's the difference?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyperblu

what i belive is that  aura is energyfield around your body/astral body/ energy body.
im not sure actually..

ki... ive no idea what that is.. ive been reading a little about ki and stuff.. but never understood what it  actually is.

but yeah aura.. i think it just somekind of  energyfield  surrounding you.. but for what reason.. ? hehe no idea [:P]
Everything is simple if you can

dkj400

You know that energy around those people in DBZ? Thats the aura, but not so exaggerated. In real life, it extends up a couple of centimetres for the average person. Its colors can show you if a person is positive or negative and if they are thinking of good or bad thoughts. Whenever you get that strange feeling when someone stands next to you, thats their aura. Its making you feel uneasy so their probably a bad person or is just thinking of something bad. Usually though, its just your friend about to pull a prank on you (if your at my age).

Ki is Chi which is Psi. Thats what I think. Different names but all refer to the same thing, energy. The monks in Tailand call it Chi. Ki is more of a kung fu thing I think. From what i've seen, Psi is the word most used in general.

The Astral Body is the body you take control of whilst in the Astral Plane, not the pysical body were using right now.

Hyperblu

whats DBZ ? [8)]
yeah ki is more kung fu stuff...
ive heard alot the word "KI"  in kung fu

dkj400

OMG, leik DBZ iz Dragon Ball Z and iz an anime, popular among the kids nowdays. I find it entertaning myself [8)], but alas, i've finished watching all 276 episodes.

Hyperblu

ohh now i see why i didnt know what  you were talking about.. [^]
ive never been into anime so.. that was the reason
but thanx [:D]

KenYang

Qi/Ki/Chi -- The energy that makes up all matter in the universe.  When getting more in-septh, one will notice that there are many tpyes of Qi and that its not really as mystical or metaphysical as one would first believe.

SmileySpirit14

UUUHHHH........YEAHHH.....
live forever or die trying

KenYang

And what do you mean by that?

kenshinhan604

quote:
Originally posted by KenYang

And what do you mean by that?

basically the geniuses is stond

by the way ki is in all everything that means you can uswe the elements around you for powerups and drain energy from them like sun or earth wind etc[:D]

Mistic-Idan

You don't get my question ppl!

I already know what is ki! I know what is the astral body! and I know what is an aura!
But I don't know if there is a difference between them. Like: is the astral body built from ki too? and the aura? is it built from ki too?
Is the aura part of the astral body? I search the differences.
DiAbOLiX

kenshinhan604

quote:
Originally posted by Mistic-Idan

You don't get my question ppl!

I already know what is ki! I know what is the astral body! and I know what is an aura!
But I don't know if there is a difference between them. Like: is the astral body built from ki too? and the aura? is it built from ki too?
Is the aura part of the astral body? I search the differences.

ki is enegy you use this energy to make an aura this is also used for an power up

Mistic-Idan

I know it's an energy that can power up you... I already make a ki flame so I know about that but can you explain me if the ki has any connection to the astral body?
DiAbOLiX

KenYang

1) The Ki Flame is a falty technique.  A better way to "power up" is to focus on the Qi in your Dan Tian and try to make the hot feeling in your Dan Tian spread out all over your body through relaxing and doing Qi Breathing.

2) Your Qi is your energy.  Your Aura is the magnetic field emitted by the Dian Qi (Electric Qi) that's in your body.  Your Energy Body is the term for all the Qi in your body as well as your aura.

volcomstone

your energy body (ki) connects your physical body with your ethereal one (soul)

the holy trinity, mind body and soul

aura's are the energy emissions that you (everything)  produces.
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Mistic-Idan

Thanks volcomstone!
That's what I wanted to know!
DiAbOLiX

kenshinhan604

quote:
Originally posted by KenYang

1) The Ki Flame is a falty technique.  A better way to "power up" is to focus on the Qi in your Dan Tian and try to make the hot feeling in your Dan Tian spread out all over your body through relaxing and doing Qi Breathing.

2) Your Qi is your energy.  Your Aura is the magnetic field emitted by the Dian Qi (Electric Qi) that's in your body.  Your Energy Body is the term for all the Qi in your body as well as your aura.

thats the one i use im touched

Mistic-Idan

I don't get what is the difference between ki, astral body and aura.
are the aura or astral body made by other elements or other kinds of energy except ki?
what is the difference between them exactly?
DiAbOLiX