News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

advice request about attunements and healings here

Previous topic - Next topic

cesm23

It's like this, i was attuned by Stefan from Xehupatl, but i am unable to find persons to give kundalini reiki and gold reiki attunements, specially from the thread of "healing tests", where can i find people to attune ? I mean, i am bit "afraid" of posting this kind of requests directly here, i don't know if Stefan doesn't mind... (i hope he replys me here) But it's just that i am still new on this, and that's why i have these kind of doubts.

Another one, in the course notes it says that some person's problems should not be "messed with" to heal with reiki if the person which heals doesn't "feel right" about doing it, but that's the problem, i don't have that kind of "intuintion" i never feel right or wrong when i am about to heal a person, so is it ok to me heal any kind of desiase/problem of any person that requests healings on these forums ? Or is there a specific kind of problem/desease that i shouldn't try to heal ?

It's just because these doubts that i haven't yet sent healing to the persons here and i would like to start...

laiana

Firstly, I am not sure what you mean you are trying to find someone to "Attune".  Can you elaborate?  Or do you mean you want to find people to heal?

Have you healed yourself first?  If you look on page 9 of the manual you will see that it recomends that you first do a Crystalline, DNA, Location, Past Life and Birth trauma healing on yourself, before you start trying to heal others.

Have you done this yet?

I think that if someone requests healing you can send them Reiki, they've asked so from what I understand Reiki only fixes what it needs to, or what is best for that person.

cesm23

Quote "Firstly, I am not sure what you mean you are trying to find someone to "Attune" : oh my, maybe i didn't expressed myself correctly. What i meant, is, that according to the course notes, i am able to give attunements to other people (by requesting it to our higher self) but i never found anyone to give attunement and i also want to give attunements, not just healings. That's what i meant with this thread.

Quote "Or do you mean you want to find people to heal?" that is no problem anymore, considering what you said in the end of your reply.

Quote "Have you healed yourself first? If you look on page 9 of the manual you will see that it recomends that you first do a Crystalline, DNA, Location, Past Life and Birth trauma healing on yourself, before you start trying to heal others." yes of course, i actually worried about that a lot, that's why only about 3 months later i tried to heal someone, after doing all those self healings, the problem is that i never felt nothing (just like when during the attunements) and i not really sure that those self-healings did something or not. But as you can see in my other thread about the healing tests, my healing seems to be efficiant and good (even tough in my mother didn't worked) so i finally started to not worry anymore about that of never feeling anything.

Just tell me, no matter if we feel or not anything at all, those essencial self-healings are to be done only once ? I mean, of course it says in the course notes to do a self-healing everyday (even tough i don't know which reiki to use, what you think, it's the reiki, kundalini reiki,diamond reiki, or every of them everyday ?). Also i am doing the kundalini-reiki meditation everyday now even tough it doesn't seem to do absolutly nothing as always.

Ok, then i shouldn't worry much about healing others, anyways i think this is normal for a newbie like me on this. But still i hope anyone here, at least one person wants to be attuned!

If not what's the point of being able to give attunements to others if i never found anybody which wants to ?

laiana

Yah I was wondering the same thing as lola, why is it you want to attune someone?

BTW I've also had all the Kundalini attunements, and have also been attuned to Usui Reiki.

I didn't really feel much during the actual attunements, however I definitely notice a sensation in my hands when I am healing someone, and my boyfriend has felt pressure in his head when I've done healing on him.

Some people will feel something, some won't.  It should always work though, regardless of what you heal.

cesm23

The main raison i want to attune people is because i never had any sucess in that kind of "requests" to higher self, so i don't know if that will really work. Of course, the ability to heal did indeed gaved me a big boost in the confidence but it was mostly in visualization, but the method to give attunements seem to be different, and to be honest, i am not much confident that it will work, that's why i have to try it on someone to see if it really works, because i never had sucess with that kind of requests. (and that's also why sometimes i don't even believe in that thing of higher self becuase i never got any kind of "manifestation")

Quote "however I definitely notice a sensation in my hands when I am healing someone" what is exactly ? The only thing i do really feel is a pulsating sensantion in my hands, altough i am not sure if it's just biofeedback or placebo effect... But i think it's the healing, no ?

By the way have you idea what it means when a person doesn't feel anything ? I mean, could it mean that the blockages aren't that "serious" as it would if i felt anything ? It's because in all kundalini reiki course notes, even from other attuners, it was says that a smal part of kundalini is used, many chakras are cleared. Altough when i do n.e.w., the sensations i got in chakras and energy pathways in my hands are EXACTLY the same than before the attunements, this is why i don't believe that any cleared did happened, or if it did, it was very small. Anyways the important is that i am able to heal but i still have to do the attunement tests because i never got results with requests or communications to higher-self.

IndigoMichael

why don't you, for the sake of training, give the attunement to yourself? That would be an easy way to get used to the process. Secondly, it might be a good idea for training to practice attunement on another Kundalini Reiki master, before proceeding into attuning others.

my handfull of change ;)

love
Michael
- reach out touch faith -

cesm23

first i apologize for the delay, it's that i can only go to internet once a week, and in weekends only some of them i can also go to internet.

to indigo michael:

wow, i didn't thinked that was possible. I mean, about everything i readed about reiki i never readed anywhere that this could be done. Thanks for the tip i will try. But at the moment i am taking tacyon attunements so it will have to wait.

Quote "Secondly, it might be a good idea for training to practice attunement on another Kundalini Reiki master, before proceeding into attuning others." oh, you mean, to attune someone else to the same kundalini reiki levels again ? good ideia, i will try that with the person which i have done the healing tests, which was also attuned my Stefan.

to runlola :

Quote "You don't have to feel something in order for it to work." you see, the problem is that i always used to think that if i don't feel anything or any side effects it's because it wasn't working, because for energy blockages to be cleared it's necessary to feel some physical sensations. So you mean this way of thinking is completly wrong ?

Quote "It might be your brain is just not trained to communicate these things to you. Meditation is good for opening psychic senses." no, i have done meditation thousands of times and i never noticed any improvement on this. how much months and how much daily hours it's necessary to meditate to notice any difference on this ? This is why i am constantly thinking i am doing something wrong.

If it's normal to take several months or even YEARS to notice any difference, forget it, i will never have patience for that, at least without results once in a while to keep me motivated. In that case i definetly have to find a shortcut, which i DON'T believe that it doesn't exist.

Quote "It also takes time for your chakras to clear, if everything cleared all at once, it would be quite shocking. Cleansing isn't usually a feel good experience. Your body is doing you a favor by keeping it slow." hum... you know what ? Indeed maybe it's this what is happening. But like this it will take years, if not decades to notice any difference in psychic perception or psychic abilities, and the serious problems that i have at the moment can ONLY be solved with psychic abilities... Besides the problem of "Your body is doing you a favor by keeping it slow." is that this just makes me think it's doing nothing at all, or that at this pace it will take decades to clear anything at all. I prefer to feel physical sensations to at least indicate that something is being cleared, becaus like this i am constantly with negative attitude because i have absolutly no indication of what is being done.

cesm23

Quote "How long have you been meditating?" : that's very hard to say, yes i have done it so many times, but not on a daily basis, mostly becuase of lack of results, i am UNABLE to keep any schedule becuase as soon as i notice that in 1-2 weeks absolutly nothing changes, i can't stop thinking it won't ever work and then it grows a huge lazyness and resistance in keep doing the schedule, because i don't have any garantees that it will work in long term.

Anyways i now do a daily trance meditation, in which i always get hypnagogic imagery and i try to control it, and sometimes i have some sucess, but nothing too special. Is it possible that it's like this that remote viewing is learned ?

Quote "Have you gotten any healings? Healing would help clear you." yes i have a person healing each of my chakras almost daily, with kundalini reiki. Needless to say that even tough this happens for 2 weeks i think, i absolutly don't feel nothing, i really hope you are right when you say "If you don't feel anything, it doesn't mean it didn't work.. " becuase like this i have absolutly no indication if it's working or not and this is bad for my motivation or in being positive...

Quote "The healer can tell you what s/he felt while healing you." hum... good idea i will ask him this, even tough i think that if he would feel something he would already told me.

Quote "It's different for everyone." this i am the living proof that it's true, as EVERY technique seem to work differently on me than other person, so my case is even more different than with any other person. Unfortunately, the most strongest thing that is different, is NOTHING working on me!

Quote "It could take years." how can you expect someone like me having a positive atitude when hearing this ? Altough i am a strong believer in shortcuts so i will only believe on this if in 5-10 years i don't get any noticeable results.

Quote "I haven't heard of instant psychic abilities except for being hit by lightning or something (please do not try this at home)" about this i absolutly disagree, for all the following reasons :

1. I got the healing ability when i was attuned to reiki, and i have readed in many places that healing persons is a advanced skill (unless that's not true ?) at least without a attunement.

2. I have heared and even have (had) a penpal which is a psychic and she sayd since a serious blow on the head as a child, that "psychic stuff keeps pouring in" (that's not exactly what she said). I know that might not be true, but these cases are real.

3. There is many people that after a NDE (near death experience) got instant psychic abilities.

4. Doing OBE in itself it's a MAJOR shortcut for psychic abilities, this is garanteed.

Unfortunately the only kind of those shortcuts i can try is the attunements as i already found a person which can give obe reiki, golden triangle method and third eye empowerment, lets see if it works.

Quote "I have to wonder why ONLY psychic abilities will solve your problems...
Can you work on a back-up plan?" sorry but even if i explained this to you, you would understand, becuase i am different from anyone else even on hobbies.

Quote "It might be your brain is just not trained to communicate these things to you. Meditation is good for opening psychic senses." (sorry about quoting this two times, but this is important) about this i have some very important questions : for this to happen, just meditation by itself is enough ? I mean, during meditation isn't necessary any specific affirmations or exercice to the "brain train to communicate these kind of things" or this ALWAYS develop naturally just by doing meditation itself ? And most importantly, is it required to be done daily to this work, and how much each day ?

One last question : while i experiment with the hypnagogic state and i try to control images, by clearing my mind, this is also part of the training of brain to learn to communicate these things ?

taoita

Hi cesme23,

Your enthusiasm is really positive so I am going to ask you about something I read recently which was about the difference between allopathic medicine and osteopathy.  The main point is about treating illness with a similar illness to respond to the healing system.  I don't think that feeling is really an intrinsic tool in this case.  What do you think?  Does this help?

Attunement takes a different pathway to Osteopathy, and you have studied Reiki and received energy directly.  But maybe you need to reflect upon the strengths in your own innate attunements - which may make you want to use other methods.  I mean your motivation can't just be a tick in the box, if you know what I mean.

Chinese medicine practitioners set about a diagnosis using different diagnostic tools, maybe you should think about the difference between treatment and healing?

cesm23

Actually since 15 days ago, i am now changed the way i think, i finally understood WHY postive thinking is very important, i was only pessimist because of not understanding why positive thinking is important, i wasn't believing on it.

to runlola:

Now i am not exactly frustated since i think positive now (all, at least the best i can) but it's being hard to be positive without having results.

I am 25 years old.

Quote "I do believe meditation is the best thing to open psychic abilities.
I think you have to meditate daily for longer than a couple weeks." hum, just two more questions about this :

Does it matter if i meditate only 10 minutes or 20 minutes each day, about the time it will take in long term to open psychic abilities ?

Also isn't necessary to do some affirmations or using sublimar messages to the subconcious specially focused to open psychic abilities, or JUST thinking in nothing is enough to open psychic abilities ?

Quote "Patience, acceptance of the journey, & pure determination work
better than focusing on what isn't happening." it's hard to understand this, if either way i don't get noticeable results.

Please just tell me this : how the heck anyone trying to learn clairvoyantly do have positive thinking enough to not get desperated in waiting SEVERAL months to notice any kind of result ? Yes because i have trying real hard to think positive, but each time i don't have results i can't stop thinking this isn't ever going to work.

cesm23