News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is this a good supplement?

Previous topic - Next topic

vf4u6r733jq0-Ap2/7g

I bought a popular name brand soup a couple months ago and saw it contained titanium dioxide and I felt better after eating the soup, so I ordered 4lbs of titanium dioxide and have been taking 6tbls a day for the last six weeks. I think I am doing great with this. Anyone else tried this?

Xanth

Why are you putting extra chemicals into your body?  There's enough extra crap going into you now!

ChopstickFox

Eating soap? Oh gosh, I need to stop reading things wrong. Soup, not soap. I think I am turning dyslexic.

I agree that we get enough chemicals in our bodies without adding more. @_@

Just eat healthy and exercise! Get enough sleep! Relax! The best medicine.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Astralzombie

Four pounds of anything sounds like a big investment.

I always assume that everyone I meet online is as lucky as I am and gets to eat great food all the time. However, I know that I am wrong about this for many reasons.

I know nothing about supplements but I understand that some people can't eat the right foods to get the nutrients and vitamins they need.

I just can't understand why people want to torture themselves with good health. It's the slowest way to die. :-D
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

vf4u6r733jq0-Ap2/7g

I was actually just trying to make a joke. When I got home I noticed it on the ingredients and thought, man that cant be good. I looked it up and I couldnt believe they put this in food and other products. Pretty cruel.

ChopstickFox

I'm sure the really nasty bits they don't share, haha
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Stillwater

That was a pretty poker-faced joke then, lol... I was cringing until I read your followup post...

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Astralzombie

Quote from: vf4u6r733jq0-Ap2/7g on March 06, 2013, 08:32:42
I was actually just trying to make a joke. When I got home I noticed it on the ingredients and thought, man that cant be good. I looked it up and I couldnt believe they put this in food and other products. Pretty cruel.

I'll admit that I did not look it up but I imagine that 4lbs. of titanium anything doesn't come cheap.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Bedeekin

Why on earth are you consuming white paint pigment. I use this at work to whiten plastic compounds.

Many sunscreens use nanoparticle titanium dioxide (along with nanoparticle zinc oxide) which, despite reports of potential health risks, is not actually absorbed through the skin. Other effects of titanium dioxide nanoparticles on human health are not well understood.Nevertheless, allergy to topical application has been confirmed.

Titanium dioxide dust, when inhaled, has been classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) as an IARC Group 2B carcinogen, meaning it is possibly carcinogenic to humans. The findings of the IARC are based on the discovery that high concentrations of pigment-grade (powdered) and ultrafine titanium dioxide dust caused respiratory tract cancer in rats exposed by inhalation and intratracheal instillation. The series of biological events or steps that produce the rat lung cancers (e.g. particle deposition, impaired lung clearance, cell injury, fibrosis, mutations and ultimately cancer) have also been seen in people working in dusty environments. Therefore, the observations of cancer in animals were considered, by IARC, as relevant to people doing jobs with exposures to titanium dioxide dust. For example, titanium dioxide production workers may be exposed to high dust concentrations during packing, milling, site cleaning and maintenance, if there are insufficient dust control measures in place. However, the human studies conducted so far do not suggest an association between occupational exposure to titanium dioxide and an increased risk for cancer. The safety of the use of nano-particle sized titanium dioxide, which can penetrate the body and reach internal organs, has been criticized. Studies have also found that titanium dioxide nanoparticles cause inflammatory response and genetic damage in mice. The mechanism by which TiO2 may cause cancer is unclear. Molecular research suggests that cell cytotoxicity due to TiO2 results from the interaction between TiO2 nanoparticles and the lysosomal compartment, independently of the known apoptotic signalling pathways.
There is some evidence the rare disease Yellow nail syndrome may be caused by titanium, either implanted for medical reasons or through eating various foods containing titanium dioxide.[

Do your homework vf4u6r733jq0-Ap2/7g.

Xanth is absolutely right.

Scientist DO NOT KNOW... DO NOT KNOW why we need minerals. Seriously.

What they DO KNOW is that their representation in our body is that of the mineral content and rarity thereof on our earth. In other words...

CARBON is the most common element and is the most common one in our body.. in that we are made of it.

IRON is quite a common element.. therefore it is used in our body to form red blood cells

As the list gets rarer... so does the amount in our body.

Don't stick rubbish in your body.

This meat based machine is the most efficient machine that you could imagine. It can extract everything it needs from very little. It is much more effective at knowing what it needs than you are thinking it does.

ChopstickFox

Quote from: Bedeekin on March 06, 2013, 11:15:49
This meat based machine is the most efficient machine that you could imagine. It can extract everything it needs from very little. It is much more effective at knowing what it needs than you are thinking it does.

Well said! haha!