News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I Am BEING ATTACKED BY ENTITIES!!!! HELP!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

SeekingBlue

Okay, there is way too much going on for me to write it all down so I am just going to give you a list of the symptoms I am having.

-Astral Spider Attacks: They are everywhere by there are quite a bit of them in my apartment. They are big, from the size of my closed fist to the size of a golden retriever puppy. The are really super aggressive too. My whole scalp is covered in their bites. I mean, just covered in these nasty red bumps from where they have come down and bitten me. I haven't slept in 42 hours because they won't freakin leave me alone! I am sitting here scatching and flicking them away even as I am typing. I have tried really hard to make them go away. Praying to Micheal for protection, praying to God, imagining myself in my protective shell. Imagining stabbing them with a sword. Doesn't work. I blew on one once and it fell off the wall but that only ticked it off and it rushed at my foot and bit me. (The f**ker!)

-Astral Worms: I put my feet down and they just jump all over me. I might have one in my ear(s) and in my eyes. When I first prayed to Micheal I felt a POP in my ear as something small and quick flew out. It's come back though and has been in both ears. I have something small and wriggly in my left eye. A moment ago when I rubbed it some squishy stuff came out and also some...I don't know what it is. Crud. It looks almost like sand but it's not. It's not the eye sand you normally find in your eyes after waking up either. It's pale  amber colored. I have found it all over my body including lots of it on my chest area.

-Demonic Possession Like Symptoms: I have heard knocking in threes, had dreams of being raped or taken by a partner I didn't know, and woken up in the morning with scratches on my hand and a bruise under that same arm. From where they are placed I would have a hard time putting them there myself. They look like defensive wounds. I went onto Youtube and looked up this stuff and came across a guy who did a prayer for Witch Hex's. He started getting really into it demanding that whatever was in me or bothering me to get out and leave me alone. As he did I clearly felt something moving around in my abdoman area, like pushing up against my stomach. But the guy didn't pray long enough because the video ended and the thing, whatever the f**k is it never left me.

-Possibly A Ghost: Sadly I live across the street from a bunch of Fema houses which are home to a collection of drug addicts. Their dealer comes by and abuses them at different times of the night and day. I guess they owe him money. Me and the entire apartment complex have been trying to get the police to clean the mess up but they typically find a reason not to. They throw him in jail for a night or a few days, afterwords he's back out on the streets and right back at it again. This is really typical for where I live in Florida. At times I have thought I heard a woman wailing "fema" distantly while I am just waking up for sleep. I have also dreamt of a shadow in my kicthen area and may have seen it, or something like it, as a shadow on the wall of my kitchen durring the day.

-Possibly Astral Projection: I have had very eerie dreams of floating outside my body. I try to pick up my arms but they don't respond and so I get incredibly panicked. This actually makes me think more of Sleep Paralysis and at one point I was going to chalk up that but then I started seeing the 4rth dimension while wide awake.

HERE'S WHAT I AM DOING: Praying to Micheal and God every night for protection. Imagining that I am in my protective shell and they can't harm me(that doesn't do anything at all). I will do a salt bath tonight, I have ordered some white sage and will bath in that regularly when it arrives. My issue is HOW DO I SLEEP TONIGHT???  :-( Are there any quick solutions that I could use right now?

Lionheart

First it's Astral Moths, now it's Astral Spiders and Astral Worms. You need to stop blaming these things on the Astral and seek some REAL psychological help here in this World.

Your fears have you completely in their control. Which is your control, you just need to realize this and reign them in.  :wink:

SeekingBlue

I am sorry if I upset you. I am just "waking up" as a person. I am TRYING to distinguish what's real and what's not. That is why I posted what I did. I just wanted to find out more info on what could be going on with me. Some of it is my own emotions and some of it is clearly not. Instead of being negative couldn't you have just pointed some things out to me positively? We are all human in the end. I hope you never end up as scared as I was that night.

CFTraveler

Ok Seeking Blue.
Could you please state what symptoms you are having?  Not your interpretation of them, but the symptoms themselves.
Like, instead of "astral spiders all over", "I see ____________ when I'm []between awake and asleep []in dreams []while awake, when I wake up I have ___________ symptoms."
Instead of 'worms biting my feet', "I see[] feel [] bites []itches [] the feeling of crawling," etc. 
From information like this I can maybe come up with something you can try.
Why?

Lionheart

Quote from: SeekingBlue on November 09, 2013, 14:55:20
I am sorry if I upset you. I am just "waking up" as a person. I am TRYING to distinguish what's real and what's not. That is why I posted what I did. I just wanted to find out more info on what could be going on with me. Some of it is my own emotions and some of it is clearly not. Instead of being negative couldn't you have just pointed some things out to me positively? We are all human in the end. I hope you never end up as scared as I was that night.
CFTraveler has a great point here. Context is everything!

From your words, it sounded like you were being attacked by Astral Spiders the size of your fist and a Golden Retriever and they were everywhere in your REAL apartment. That your entire scalp was covered in REAL bites and that Astral Worms were also jumping all over you.

This sounds like the script of some fictional Horror movie, because this CAN"T HAPPEN in this real existence. If you saw this in this physical reality, totally consciously aware of it, then I would say yes, you do need to seek psychological help.

But, if you stated that it happened while coming out of a Dream or during a bout of Sleep Paralysis, I would have given you a totally different logical explanation for this. But, it is still YOUR fear that is causing it, now we at least know what's wrong and we could have directed you to this link which would explain why this is happening.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

When you awaken in Sleep Paralysis, many times you can't move. You are either in the middle of or just returning from a Non Physical "shift". You are also at a point where thought = action. So when you awaken disoriented and afraid, your first thoughts are what manifests. If you think there is giant spider in front of you, then there will be one. Just the same if you think a giant Rainbow is there instead, then there will be one there. Once your fear takes over, it becomes a Horrifying event. Words can't even explain how terrifying it can be.

We have all been there at some point in time. That's what actually led most of to this Forum to begin with. To find answers for what just happened to us.

But then you brought Demons, Possession, Drug Dealers and Ghosts into this and once again made this sound like this is happening for REAL in your daily life. This once again brought me back to the "you need psychological help" answer.

So, to help us understand and possibly give you a solution to your problem. Rewrite your post again, but try to use the proper context as CFTraveler has shown you. You will find that when you do, other members here will join into the conversation as well.

Reread your post and tell us what comes to mind when you do. Does that sound like that could happen here? Have you ever heard anyone speak of Astral Spiders and Astral Worms attacking them in REAL LIFE?

Bed bugs, yes, real spiders yes, but not the size of Golden Retrievers.

sunshaker

Hi Seekingblue,

I went through a "change" which  lasted many years, "My "old world" is now but a memory,

I survived, I became a stronger entity, As you also will, Now i believe i understand who and what we are, and why we are "here".

I understand what i went through and why, I now have a great affinity with "spiders/insects/life/non life", They are part of who I am, 

You are "tapping in" to those around you, You are to giving "form to their/your fears"

Now YOU have been "shown", What you do next will DEFINE who you become.

Be strong, only you will control your fears, It is your time of "CHANGE", Time for a "refill", Fill yourself with all that resonates with you.

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT 8-)