News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Humans are Flawed Creatures but Strong

Previous topic - Next topic

Yosho Inu

Humans fight for causes of faith, background, freedom, power and the list could carry on. But what makes them strong is the fact with the most difficult of challenges they will face or an eradication of it's species, will prove that with strong wills and determination they could obtain many more flaws or equilibrium.

Szaxx

The light light lighted the lighter light lightly.
Although semantics etc are amiss the question needs to be reassessed.
A postulate has its answers, a statement too somewhat...
Whats your message?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

ChopstickFox

Hm... Some of us are pretty well behaved for being biological creatures that have the same instinctual needs of survival as the rest of the living creatures out there. From an evolutionary perspective, humans have been pretty successful, eh? Now hopefully we don't destroy ourselves with our innovation and innate primal needs that can seem pretty irrational at times.

Trying to derive a statement, but I might be off.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.