News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My theory on the purpose of physical existence..

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkApprentice

"So basically what you think is what happens. Same thing with psychadelic drug use. I know not everyone approves, and I'm not saying I do. But, many people have spiritual experiences, and many people have hallucinations (atleast that is the word that is used). If you're tripping and you look at your friend, and your friends face is turning red, you may think "He looks like a tomato!", then wham! Right before your eyes his face transforms into a tomato."

I partially disagree with the statement that what you think happens. There is some truth to that statement in the little parts of life. But motivation is a key factor. How bad do you want this event to happen? Like in your dreams, you dream about there being peace in the world and that will come true. But some events are so big that I dont think you can change no matter how powerful a psychic you are. Somethings are inevitable and there extremely stuff to change.

But with some of the little things in life such as wanting to encounter a certain type of perosn or achive a basic goal as in loosing 10 pounds, then I can definitly see that happening.
"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear"
          -Brian Tracy

Ceriel N

quote:
43 the manifestal world
44 the submanifestal world
45 the superessential world
46 the essential world
47 the causal-mental world
48 the emotional world
49 the physical world

Taken from http://www.laurency.com/KVe/kr1.pdf

Lots more to read on that site. I'm weeding through it all, bit by bit.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

TheSeeker

I posted this in Astral Chat, but I think it fits better here.

Okay, well I'm not the best writer, and I've never actually put this theory into written word (or typed) so bare with me.

In physical reality, there are rules so to speak. If two sane people view the same event, they will basically observe the same thing. They may have different opinions, which may be effected by their perception, upbringing, etc... But basically, if a dog runs by, everyone sees a dog run by.

In non-physcial reality... lets use dreams for example, since everyone here has dreamed if they have not yet astral projected or had 'other' experiences. In dreams, what you expect, what you feel, events from your day, things lurking in the back of your mind, they all effect what you experience. For instance, let's say in a nightmare you're hiding from the 'bad guy'. You can see him, but as of yet he cannot see you, if you think "Oh my god! He's gonna see me!" and you really believe he will, then he will, almost immediately after the thought occurs.

So basically what you think is what happens. Same thing with psychadelic drug use. I know not everyone approves, and I'm not saying I do. But, many people have spiritual experiences, and many people have hallucinations (atleast that is the word that is used). If you're tripping and you look at your friend, and your friends face is turning red, you may think "He looks like a tomato!", then wham! Right before your eyes his face transforms into a tomato.

The point I'm trying to make, is that in non-physical reality, a reality based on conciousness where thought, perception, emotion, etc., can effect what you see, you really need focus, and a clear mind, or you'll be forever trapped in your own delusion mind.

So, my theory for the purpose of physical existence is that we are put here to establish awareness, self-awareness, focus, conciousness, etc... In physical reality, there are solid rules that cannot be broken. There are opposites, ways to compare things, tall/short, dark/light, etc.. There is friction.. so you can clearly feel where you are. If you run into wall, it hurts, and you are keenly aware of your own body. So that's it pretty much, physical existence is here to take 'new' conciousnesses, and wake them up basically, so we can begin the climb up the spiral of conciousness, or whatever you want to call it.

What happens when we learn enough or reach a certain frame of conciousness? What is after physical reality? I do not claim to know.. I not there yet... obviously.