News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Post Galactic Alignment and Conciousness Expansion.

Previous topic - Next topic

Szaxx

An improved idealogy, is this the truth?
Ask yourselves, as we enter the age of Aquarius is our conciousness expanding?

Watch, then look deeper, ask again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfYHAV1i8w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

I will watch that entire video and get back to your Szaxx.

But, I can definitely say that I feel a new energy arising.

I also see that last month we signed on another 9254 new members and this month we already have 1097 new members that have signed up. This is wayyyyy up on the month to month totals that we have seen in the past. See for yourself! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?action=stats

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WELCOME ALL OF OUR NEW MEMBERS AND FRIENDS HERE!  :-)

Lionheart

Ok, now I have watched the entire thing.

Excellent video Szaxx, Thank You for sharing this!  :-)

I particularly enjoyed Chapter 4 which starts at about the 35 minute mark on Fear Agenda. So true, so true!

It will take a huge majority of us to become aware at some point before we will see the welcomed change they speak of.

It would be nice if it was "overnight", but like they say "Rome wasn't built in a day". Plus, we have way too many distractions right now as it is. But, if people start to see that these distractions are intentional, they may start to work towards changing that!

One could only hope!  :wink:

Volgerle

Quote from: Lionheart on January 04, 2013, 01:56:39But, I can definitely say that I feel a new energy arising. I also see that last month we signed on another 9254 new members and this month we already have 1097 new members that have signed up. This is wayyyyy up on the month to month totals that we have seen in the past. See for yourself! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?action=stats
Wow, this is amazing. Just look at it:

August 2010: 9 (!!) - August 2012: 3498 (!!)

last December: 9254

Maybe something (positive) really IS happening right now...  :-)

Stookie_

There's also been a lot more spam than normal, so I'm sure a good chunk of it is spam accounts. They don't get deleted, just disabled. We definitely don't have a 1000 people posting, and you don't have to sign up to read. It doesn't add up.

Lionheart

Quote from: Stookie_ on January 04, 2013, 11:50:34
There's also been a lot more spam than normal, so I'm sure a good chunk of it is spam accounts. They don't get deleted, just disabled. We definitely don't have a 1000 people posting, and you don't have to sign up to read. It doesn't add up.

I was curious of that myself. We do have some kind of irritating "auto" spammer that hits us with 3 posts a day. But that is only one new member and they immeditately get banned for life. So over a years time, that's 365 new members.

Perhaps a number of our new members don't feel it's the time to speak out yet. There's no rush though, they will voice their opinion or share their own fascinating stories with us when they feel the time is right!  :-)

Szaxx

There's so many new members just waiting. They want to be part of the Pulse. To  these some come in and tell us their experiences, looking for help... Far more want to have an experience and joining puts the onus on them to actually stick with the plan.
I may be partly correct, looking into the video the new unposted members are waiting for the action to begin to themselves personally.
I was expecting the 100k mark a little later in the year but suspected increases could appear. Lets not forget THE DOOMSDAY EVENT over sold by spin may have added more members.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.