News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Do not invoke lucifer

Previous topic - Next topic

CaCoDeMoN

He does not, however, permit the use of magic for selfish means, IE, love spells and the summoning of demons.
Bible does not allow using magick at all. Exodus 22:17: "Thou shalt not suffer a Witch to live."
In the bible it says that these occult powers come from Satan.
Tell me the exact verse, I never heard of it.
And if it really says it then it's just plainly wrong. What people call magick is not dependent on eternal entities but is a gift that most(or all?) people have from birth, only not everyone ackonwledges it and knows how to use it.
MEAT=MURDER.

alucard

QuoteWhat people call magick is not dependent on eternal entities but is a gift that most(or all?) people have from birth
If you believe that there is a god then this gift comes from him, because he created you.  A prayer is nothing more than a spell and a ceremony nothing more than a ritual.  Take the sacrament for example.  You drink wine in representation of the blood of christ and eat bread which represents the body of christ; you are asking the lord for forgivness through ritual.  Baptism.  You are envoking an entity (the holy ghost) into your body.  Tell me that is not magic.

CaCoDeMoN

If you believe that there is a god then this gift comes from him, because he created you. A prayer is nothing more than a spell and a ceremony nothing more than a ritual. Take the sacrament for example. You drink wine in representation of the blood of christ and eat bread which represents the body of christ; you are asking the lord for forgivness through ritual. Baptism. You are envoking an entity (the holy ghost) into your body. Tell me that is not magic.
It is magick, but only a ceremonial kind. Nearly all ceremonial magick is like asking someone for a help, when we have our own powers. Sometimes it's needed, but I think that only developing own magickal strength is a way to real power.
MEAT=MURDER.

alucard

YES!  My views exactly.  This is why I strive to create my own magical system and  encourage others to do the same.  I've made all of my tools myself; tarot, ceremonial tools, even my own way of making siguls.  A system created by someone else, though powerful, can never be as useful as one you create to match your views and expressions.

CaCoDeMoN

YES! My views exactly. This is why I strive to create my own magical system and encourage others to do the same. I've made all of my tools myself; tarot, ceremonial tools, even my own way of making siguls. A system created by someone else, though powerful, can never be as useful as one you create to match your views and expressions.
I also use my own magical system and methods of summoning, mostly because summoning methods used most commonly seem to be abusive to spirits.
MEAT=MURDER.

alucard

I am always anxious to hear about others methods.  What is the foundation of your system?  IS the whole thing your own or did you borrow rituals from other systems?

CaCoDeMoN

I am always anxious to hear about others methods. What is the foundation of your system? IS the whole thing your own or did you borrow rituals from other systems?
I always tried to find what is the essence of all magical workings(excluding summonings to some extent). I've found out that the key is the correct state of cosciousness and absolute concentration on intent.
So my method is to simply formulate "wish"(there are only few rules to it), go into trance and repeat it(in mind) for about a minute. Somewhat similar to trance affirmations. It is amazing what can be done this way.
MEAT=MURDER.