News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How to create a thought-form entity.

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

thanks for the information, gandalf [:)].

(i get the feeling that someone might start bickering about how there are many ways to create such a thing, and while it is true that there are other ways, i really hope nobody whines about it since douglas has been good to us by posting a method but didn't say it's the only one ^_^. once again, thank you douglas [:)])

~kakkarot

beavis

When you create a thought-form, is it a part of you or independent? Are you its subconscious mind?

Gandalf

When you create a thought-form, is it a part of you or independent? Are you its subconscious mind?

Hi Beavis.

The answer seems to be both. It is created by the group, from their energy, so yes, in a way it is part of them. However it also exists now as a seperate entity, *powered* by the group. This being can manifest audibly and visibly to anyone and is sentient in some way. The good thing is, because the entity is created by the group, it is bound to serve them until released.

After that, opinion is divided as to whether the being fades back to nothingness or if it retains its own life and is free to roam the world.

Douglas
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Risu no Kairu

So, it's kind of like a generated vampire?

A group of people create  a self aware being that draws on their energy?
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Fenris

Hi everyone

For anyone interested in the dynamics behind how thought forms are created please read this older thread, I had some ideas about it and 13 replied with one of the best explanations I've read. This is the link  //http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5271//

Hi Risu no Kairu,it is the energy of your thought, emotion and will which shapes the thought form into what it is, so in this sense it is created by your energy. This is no more harmful to you then thinking about anything else. But a thought form is capable of 'feeding' to sustain it's self, and it is possible that it could feed off of its creator to do this. This is a danger of a long term creation, what ever boundaries you neglect to define about the thought form can develop in unanticipated ways. So in other words you need to program it to seek energy from something else.

A much safer way to experiment with thought form creation is to start small and simple. A thought form doesn't have to be programmed to be intelligent and human like, it can be a single minded creation (for a single use) with very defined boundaries and a set time of destruction. Because the longer you keep a thought form for the greater is its ability to evolve into something you didn't want. Anyone can create a very strong thought form like Gandalf describes with enough time and effort, but very few people can clean up the mess when a thought form that strong turns into a problem. Dion Fortune in 'Psychic self defense' describes how she learned this the hard way, and the method she used to destroy her creation (modeled on the arcytype of the Fenrir wolf of Norse mythology).

One method to help reduce risk is to keep a physical link to the thought form, and charge this link to feed the thought form, and the object used should be easy to break apart and destroy, because you only want to keep thought forms for a short time.

There is a lot to understand to do this safely and effectively, a really good book on the subject is 'Magical use of thought forms: A proven system of mental and spiritual empowerment' by Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki and J.H Brennan. Although it is oddly written.  

regards, David    

Dumbledore

Greetings Gandalf. This is Dumbledore and I'm new here to Astralpulse. I can relate to your idea indeed. Thought form
entity is a great accomplishment.

The abstraction I wish to share here is something in similarity to Gandalf's message but only requires one person. That person being yourself. With this ability you can basically create entities to do certain tasks. Simply put, thought is energy. You can manifest your heart's desires if you put enough thought attention to them. However, since it does take time, patience is key. A daily focus session is required.

Just like Gandalf's message, details are required in creating an object or entity. Be specific and pay attention to it so that the notion can blossom. You reap what you sow.

I'm currently working on my materialization skills. Gandalf, I might need your input after this message of mine and any further suggestions that could benefit and amplify my practices are greatly appreciated.

Gandalf

Risu no Kairu_

I understand what you are getting at. However, As Fenris says, the being is 'feeding' from the power generated by your thoughts, ie your belief in the entity itself. It is your thoughts which have brought it into being. This is quite different from a vampiric concept of an entity draining energy from people.

The individual or group is *not* drained of energy or fatigued in any way, as they are not giving away any more energy than they do the rest of the time, simply by *believing* in things.

The two issues are not related.

However, as Fenris, pointed out, thought forms might figure out a way to get energy themselves over time, this could be a variety of sources, however this would only happen if the being is dismissed from the group. As long as it is under the groups direction, it has all the energy required.

After its dismissal, then if it is smart enough it may learn to gain energy other ways, including some form of energy draining. However, this is of no concern to the group.
When a group formally dismisses an entity it is common practice to stipulate that the being is to refrain from harming any member of the group in future and never to come in contact with them in any way again. Only after agreeing to this is the being released.

Over and above all this, I would add again that thought-forms do not seek to harm their creators in any case, unless there is an unstable element in their make-up, which is due to the mental issues of one or more of the creators. Such a risk is easily avoided as I said, as long as those participating are carefully veted.

Dumbledore_ I agree with you about different techniques including those which can be carried out by individuals.

The technique I gave requires more people as it is designed to create a powerful thought-form being as quickly as possible. It all depends on what you want it for.

Douglas

Dumbledore

Have you successfully created a thoughtform entity on your own? If so, how long  was the duration of your endeavor Gandalf?

Furthermore Gandalf, I'm currently practicing on manifesting a small solid object. I wish to receive your comments regarding this practice of mine. I'm also quite curious to hear whether you were able to materialize a solid inanimate object from the astral realm through your techniques.

I have already been able to materialize a string. It took me 4 days of aggressive attention towards my imagery of a string. I would consider 4 days fast.

Gandalf

Dumbledore_

I have only ever participated in a group project.

Using the technique described above, myself and five others got together a few years ago to create a thought form.
We created a life story for the being and proceeded with the technique as described above.
We got great results and after only a week and a half, we got to the stage where we were getting loud knocks, sighs and rappings on the walls... what a racket!
At this point two members of my group chickened out as things became too real for them... it seems that deep down they must have still thought it was some kind of game! I think the main problem is that some people conceive of thought-forms as some kind of abstract notion, which only exists in the mind's eye, like creative visualisation. It is not. Once created, the being is VERY real and will soon make this clear to those who think otherwise. As long as those taking part are clear on this, then there should be no problem. I found this out the hard way!

So I am still trying to find people to form a new group; what I do know is: this technique works! I never doubted it though as I was taught it by a geniune occultist whom I used to know, who gave me this reliable technique after I asked him about this topic. He had made use of thought-forms many times in the past.

Regarding material objects, I have been reliably informed (by the same source who gave me this technique) that apports of material objects are easily achieved once the thought-form is fully generated. For this reason, thought-forms are used to bring cash or other items.

Be warned though, if clear instructions are not given beforehand, it can often go to the nearest reliable source for such items.

My occult friend has skirted pretty close to the law in the past, when the entity procured a large amount of jewellry from a nearby shop!
Another time, he asked for cash and was given a huge bag of money. It turns out that the money was from a recent store robbery in the area. The police later caught him spending some of this and found the cash in his house. However, he was released without charge as they were unable to explain how he had this bag in his house; apparantly the thieves had already been arrested and the money confiscated a few days before!  The police took the cash away however!

I think you will find it difficult to manifest anything of worth using your method, as the required energy will be too great, although perhaps if you do the same techniuqe but with more people, results can be obtained. On the other hand, four days is good!

I would recomend creating an entity and let IT do the work for you. You have seen how hard it is to generate objects yourself.

Douglas

PS Fenris: Thank you for that link to 13's post on the theory behind thought-forms; an excellent description on the mechanics of thought-form creation, I recommend everyone read it!

I agree with almost everything he says, apart from his statement that no matter how powerful a thought-form becomes on the astral, it cannot manifest on the physical without special help.

Well, clearly from the technique I described, the thought-form is VERY physical. I have no reason to doubt the occultist's claims about it, and I have personal experience of the physical effects generated by the thought-form as it was coming into being.... believe me, it was VERY physical...and loud!

Of course, the technique I describe above and which I tried out, sets out to create a thought-form which is able to act in the physical realm *from the outset*. Perhaps 13 IS right, that there is a problem if you create it on the astral only, but this seems a pretty silly thing to do when the whole purpose of the thought-form is to help you in THIS world.

The technique I describe is not difficult, it just requires patience; the resulting thought-form can manifest physical objects of any description as well as acting on individuals on a mental level.

I would suggest that 13 has shot himself in the foot in a sense, by limiting himself to his own theory. Too much theory can be a bad thing as it can often restrict practice!

Ekron

In a similar vein is the creation of an "Egregore" a very interesting concept I've only read about in "Summoning Spirits" by Konstantinos (chapter 1+10).

Apparently one has to make a figure of clay and give it 'life'. The type he refers to is only etheric and only rests in a physical shell when not active. He does say however physical egregores are possible. He also gives a stern warning that egregores must not be allowed to live for too long, 3 to 4 months max and must be destroyed when their task has been completed, for they will gain in strength and become free to do what they want. In chapter 1 of the book he also mentions group egregores that are used by magical lodges apparantly they are not dangerous and can exist for centuries.

He clearly states that this practice has few limitations and almost limitless possibilities.

I must confess this is all very interesting, 'thought-form entities, egregores' which I've only read about but not practiced.

Dumbledore

Thank you Ekron for your input as well. I'm curious of this "Egregore" concept. Do you have a link to this technique?

Blackstream

Okay, so say you create such a thoughtform entity (and assuming it's not a neg taking advantage of your intense concentration to pretend to be the thoughtform), and say it mutates and becomes annoying or even dangerous.  How do you get rid of it?
There is no spoon

Dumbledore

Greetings Blackstream. I assure that the technique I will share with you is highly effective in removing negative thought form entities and otherwise.

Just like any form of Magick visualization is absolute key. I use my hands quite often because it is easier to gather and manipulate energy when using physical hands as channelers for energy. The palms have minor chakras that can be used as energy centers and energy manipulators.

Combine visualization with hand movements and focus on the entity itself. Note that it's a lot easier to banish a thought form entity than to create one. Visualization is key and hand actions help channel your energy.

I will provide you Blackstream with a link concerning your interest on the matter: http://www.kundalini-teacher.com/guidance/clearent.html

Let me also add that talking directly to your thought form entity is highly effective as well. This is because most thought form entities will follow up on higher authority, in this case, oneself, more or less the one who created it.

Ekron

Here is a link regarding egregores. This is just a taster there is more on the web regarding this matter.

http://www.chaosmagic.com/archives/magic/egregore/egregore.htm

Gandalf

Thanks for the link Ekron!

Douglas

Nagual

A "stupid" question: is it worth the energy spent...?

Another one: if you create by example a sword to chop a few negs... is it considered a thought-form?  If so, will there be a problem if you keep using it from times to times for a long time?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

oman34mi

quote:
Originally posted by Gandalf
The technique requires about 5 or 6 people.

Is it required that you create a thought form in a group?  Can you create a thought form on your own.  Obviously it may take longer, but is it possible.  It should be because everything you think about manifests in the astral, so it should bee possible that if you think about it enough it could develop the power to manifest in the physical, right?

Thanks,

oman34mi
Thanks,

oman34mi

Gandalf

Yes Nagual, it is worth the energy spent if you are using it to bring material wealth to yourself, which is one of the prime motives for creating powerful sentient thought forms.

They can bring you real material wealth, materialised in the form of cash or valuables. They can also show you where such things can be found. Added to that they can be used to control the minds of others. Every been frustrated at a job interview by the stubborness of the interviewer? Not any longer.

The mind control can be subtle, so the peoson doesnt even realise, or it can also be instructed to take overt control, ie a direct psychic attack, which will scare the sh*t out of the victim, even driving them to suicide if that is what is desired. This mode of attack is used against the magician's enemies.

As I said before, the above actions are considerd by many to be 'black magick' and I wouldnt personally advocate this, but it's fair to point out the potential uses of thought forms.

As for thought form objects, these are different. What we are talking about above is the creation of sentient thought forms entities, which is a whole other ball game.

oman34m
I think that to make a thought form entity of any real power, you need to get other people on board. Not that is impossible to do it your self, but it would take SO much more work and time, added to this, the power and abilities of the entity would only be a fraction of the being I describe, and its ability to manifest anything would be severly limited, a waste of time in my opinion.

As an added point, I know that some people will criticise the use of magickal practices for gaining material wealth, but many occultists regard it one of the most fundamental occult laws (at least regarding the western world), that in order to make progress in the spiritual world, it is first nececery to master the physical world.

There is a lot of truth in this. You dont have time or energy to explore the spiritual realms when you are slaving away for 12 hours a day or more in a sweat-shop, in addition to the feeling of depression it gives you. I know this as i have done it! People who deny this do so because they are in fact financially sound, although often they don't actually realise it.

Douglas

Ekron

quote:
Originally posted by Gandalf

As an added point, I know that some people will criticise the use of magickal practices for gaining material wealth, but many occultists regard it one of the most fundamental occult laws (at least regarding the western world), that in order to make progress in the spiritual world, it is first nececery to master the physical world.

There is a lot of truth in this. You dont have time or energy to explore the spiritual realms when you are slaving away for 12 hours a day or more in a sweat-shop, in addition to the feeling of depression it gives you. I know this as i have done it! People who deny this do so because they are in fact financially sound, although often they don't actually realise it.

Douglas

Yes indeed......as I said in another post before we can really help others we must help ourselves. For if we are in a position of both spiritual and material strength we can give help on both planes. Eventually of course we will have no further need for any material gain this is then hopefully past onto our loved ones to help ease their burden on the physical plane likewise giving them a foundation on which to grow spiritually. Please note this is only one way, the easy way, some of us can grow spiritually without any material gain whatsoever.

SoulDragon

Man I would love a familiar but nobody would come help me because I'm well... me...[:(]Insert
Anyway, a few questions: If anyone has done this themselves, then tell me, just so I know it's possible. Should I go on and finish my practice to be competent at telekinetic self-defense first? Just in case? Does this group have to be able to do other magic? And could this bieng be sentient enough to be say, a friend?[:(]

My life= Simple Plan's "I'm Just a Kid"[:(](The song)
Quote the raven, "Never more"

SoulDragon

Sorry guys I was too bored to read it all. I'd like to change the question of is it possible with one person to if you can come up with a miraculous way to make them just as powerful tell me.

TriCelticFive

That is like on Buffy The Vampire Slayer.  Gyles did that is college or something like that and the entity was like a demon[}:)] possesing and killing people.
"Respect should never be given just on the basis of stature"
<font color="orange">-TriCelticFive</font id="orange">

Blackstream

quote:
Originally posted by Nagual

Another one: if you create by example a sword to chop a few negs... is it considered a thought-form?  If so, will there be a problem if you keep using it from times to times for a long time?

A thought form yes, but with the programming to be non-sentient pretty much, but be a powerful fireball basically.  I don't know if non-sentient thought forms have a chance of breaking their programming or not, as I'm not too well-versed on the subject.  My guess would be no tho.
There is no spoon

Mystic Cloud

Of course you can create by yourself your own thought-form
without other people.

The only thing is that it will take 'longer' because
you need to put the same amount of 'energy' to it.

Anyway there are LOTS of things you can do with
your own being. Sort of like a familiar helper that
is with you. Remember to treat it like you treat another
living being...

As Gandalf said, this is no TOY. If you think of it as a game,
then I might suggest that you leave the whole issue. Careful
planning is also half of the work here. Remember to plan
the attributes of it also.

If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

SoulDragon

I'll have no problem traeting it (him in my case) like a human being. I used to say sorry to the other seat of the car because I chose a different one literally lol. Just out of curiosity, how long would it take by myself approximately and my other question still stands: should I brush up on my psionic skills before I create it?