News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The law of attraction is real and it start working with me

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost soul

Just one month ago i was totally broke to the deep of my bones
i changed my thinking. i start becoming optimistic about gaining a lot of money
here it is a huge amount of money is coming to me so suddenly from different Sources just by one month of positive thinking
and am still expecting more pretty soon
but also knowtess that things only start changing by believing it the heart not just imagining it in the brain
there is a huge different between imagining something or believing something
and its not easy to convince you're heart to believe in something
its a battle you have fight and only you can find a way convincing it
and its something could take weeks until accomplishing it
remember the brain only imagine but the heart is the thing that has the power over your life
your heart can be either your worst enemy or you're closet allies
My master teaches me how to control my reality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik

LightBeam

Very true. I have experienced it myself. And continue to experience very frequently abundance of all types in which I believe. Sometimes it could take a long time though, but you can't loose the trust of the possibility. My motto is Nothing Is Impossible, therefore I am always open to all kinds of adventures and out of the ordinary occurrences, here and in the non-physical, and I notice constantly corresponding traits between my thoughts and the manifestation of events.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

soarin12

Yeah this works. In certain things, mostly in the area of physical healing, I have this working and I know when manifestation will occur because of the way I feel -the way I've chosen to feel.  It's a confident, happy, loving, knowing...  Sometimes it happens quick and sometimes you have to contend for it.  Like you said, it's a knowing from the heart level not just head.

EscapeVelocity

This is an interesting concept that I can safely say that I have long expertise from the negative side; most of my life has been dealing from a perspective of moderate to deep depression. From deep within that vantage point, it is quite difficult to figure out the degree of cause and effect emanating from your current psyche and thinking. It is like a drowning episode where I manage to get my head above water for a few seconds and get a breath, before I sink back under; I get a moment of clarity and then it's hours of darkness and negativity.

It started when I was about seven, when a sibling was badly injured, then by ten, when I realized my parents were divorcing...up to that point I was considered a "happy" child, but from there I went silent, trying to deal with the changes that were so far beyond my control. The teen years got worse, like it does for so many of us, as we try and figure how to get through this world. I should have been a late-teen suicide, but I finally decided that tomorrow couldn't be any worse than today, so I might as well stick around and see what happened. And so it went, day by day for a few years, and at certain points I somehow strung together two or three days in a row, of minor successes. And that's when I started to learn the Law of Attraction or the Power of Positive Thinking. I still don't fully understand it, I can lose it completely for weeks or months...

The Law of Momentum seems to be a big factor, I certainly know that when everything is going wrong or negative...getting the momentum slowed, stopped and turned in the other direction, and kept in that direction has been my battle.

Xanth has it defined in a nutshell, but the intricacies of the mechanics of learning it are one of the keys to Life.

LightBeam points out a key significance of the difference in time between when we experience a reaction/manifestation to our Intent/thinking.

Soarin12 recognizes the subtle nuance of a "happy, loving knowing" of when it is going to work successfully versus when you have to "contend" for it and that it's a knowing from the heart level.

Lost soul said it very eloquently that your heart can be either your worst enemy or your closest ally. That really resonated with my history. Thanks for that insight LS.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lost soul

you're welcome EscapeVelocity 
I'm so glad that you made a brake throw and thanks for sharing your story
and thanks for the rest of you guys

I do believe that the more stronger the believe is the more faster it happens
i had some experiences that there are certen point of believe of having something makes me believe that i already had that thing even without having it

at that certen of level it came so fast within the blink of an eye
sometimes under a lot of life stress you just don't know how to find positive emotions anymore then the heart slower the process of manifestation the good things

I was surprised of how fast postive and confident thinking effect my day events
it effect everything around me. Everyone's way of treating me becomes different. 
even positive thoughts makes me never come back from work or school only as a happy proud person

They say how to create a miracle :
You mast feel that the miracle already happened without judgment and without ego 
(That believe mast happen inside the heart not the brain)

I believe this video well change you're life just like it changed mine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaHDCcUcmc0

and so as this one:
http://www.timewheel.net/Video-Secret-Ancient-Knowledge-The-Divine-Matrix

Lost soul

You can Unlock any door if you only believe having the key. There is a huge different between imagining something and believing it
The brain dose the imagination. The heart does the believe. Let's work in our hearts because it has the power   

Xanth

See, this is only a small part of why I fully believe that each of us is a god.  You are literally re-creating and re-defining your reality.  It doesn't get much better than that.  :)

Lost soul

Quote from: Xanth on February 13, 2015, 02:57:06
See, this is only a small part of why I fully believe that each of us is a god.  You are literally re-creating and re-defining your reality.  It doesn't get much better than that.  :)
I totally agree with you my friend :)

donkeykong

Yea it's real. Your thoughts and your mind literally shapes the world around you. Positive thoughts bring positive things, negative thoughts bring negative things
I love astral projection!

Phalanx

Quote from: bungalow on December 13, 2016, 19:34:11
does anyone else get the distinct impression that they (everyone) are being controlled to expect in the negative? "you will get what you don't want until you learn how to create what you do." it is like though the law of attraction is being proven by/to the willing. go spirituality I guess. :-)

Its fed to us all the time mostly on the news... Racism, war, terrorism, diseases, all the such. We are fed Fear mostly because fear does not ask you to do anything and most people are lazy. And all they do is just want but will not do what is required of them to get what they want. And it is to a degree easy to control those who are in fear. In self defense courses and most combat manuals they tell you to kick them while they are down or keep them down as it will dissuade them and/or others from fighting again.
Most people fear change and you must change the way you think and that requires you to do something. Little do people know change is always happening, you are not who you were 5 minutes ago because of what you have experienced between then and now has changed you.
Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard

Fresco

Remember to pay all your taxes when you start making lots of $$$$.
Because karma is also very real.  I found that out the hard way!

If you dont pay your taxes you'll find your money disappearing quite fast.
Luckily I clued in right away, started paying all my taxes, and the bleeding stopped  :-D

Karma = "The Law of Cause and Effect".  The LOCE ties in directly into Law of Attraction

Astral Potato

This was an informative read.

I also believe this, I have been charging crystals with certain intent. I believe they will work and so I find the world changing according to the strength of my belief. This has worked very well with my business and the income is gradually increasing over time. When it was stagnant for the last 12 months.

@Fresco, I don't see how paying tax relates to karma in any way. But if you believe that it does, I have established a attraction tax of 90%, please make sure to pay me for all the overdue returns. Thank you kindly.  :evil: