News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello everyone glad to be here!

Previous topic - Next topic

GetInThePuma

Hi everyone I'm Puma just saying HI, I'm very new at this and have actually had some experiences where i have been aware on a lucid-dream awareness, I have read and seen a lot of material on practices with no success, of course it's only been a week or so, if anyone has 2 cents about anything that helped them please don't hesitate to post them, these experiences are incredible and I hope everyone grows plenty from there travels. Cheers!

BlueHalcyon

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Greytraveller

Greetings Puma.
Experience with lucid dreams might well help you in getting out of body. Lucid dreams and OBE Do have similarities although there are also important differences. Just so you know - it usually does take first timers longer than a week to induce an OBE. So try to stay focused and positive and hopefully something good will happen.

Good luck  8-)
Grey

NoY

GetInThePuma

Quote from: Greytraveller on January 16, 2012, 23:37:55
Greetings Puma.
Experience with lucid dreams might well help you in getting out of body. Lucid dreams and OBE Do have similarities although there are also important differences. Just so you know - it usually does take first timers longer than a week to induce an OBE. So try to stay focused and positive and hopefully something good will happen.

Good luck  8-)
Grey
Thank you everyone I appreciate it, I will try that and see if it helps

@Greytraveller: I've read somewhere that depending on the person it can take from 1 week to 6 months, I guess it's person specific.

Greytraveller

Puma
Yes, 1 week to six months is about right. It took me about 6 months (although I had a lot of OBEs as a kid but never realized what they were). It does take a few people longer than 6 months. So patience Is an important asset.

Regards  :-)
Grey