News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Helloo

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Fox

I'm still pretty new to understanding everything about astral projection but I figured it would be a good idea to learn as much as I can about it. I've had quite a few experiences with it and a lot of them really confuse me and scare me. I've also gotten sleep paralysis, which I think is related to this... right?

I'll share what happened when my bf came over to visit. I went to sleep on my back and I remember waking up and seeing my bf next to me. My eyes were closed but I could still see everything. I started to get kind of scared because I didn't exactly know if I was awake or not. I started talking to my bf and he said something about a book and cigars. And I told him that I felt like I was insane and that I couldn't open my eyes. And I asked if that was normal and He said "No, it's not." Then I walked out into the living room with him and I saw my mom and her bf. I ended up getting scared, I think something felt like it touched me so I jumped. And my moms bf commented about me acting crazy. Everything felt really intense, especially when he touched me. I went back into my room and I started to think bad thoughts and then it felt like something was breathing into my ear. I knew that I would start really freaking out so I decided to think sexual thoughts instead. I figured if I had sex with my bf then I could change it into a good experience. But the next second I just feel this head start going in between my legs. It was a girl (I always see a girl) and it felt nice when she starting kissing my thighs but she looked kind of scary and I don't think she had a body, it was just her head. Then I grabbed her face or whatever and she bit my leg.. so I grabbed her head and chucked it at the wall. Then I woke up  and told my bf. But the whole time I thought it was real and that I was mental. He was like "No we didn't have a conversation, you were asleep."

Oh and when it was happening, I felt like I was disconnected from my body.  And that I was just like looking through my eyes instead of actually having them, I guess. If that makes sense... I don't know if it was just a dream or if it really was astral projection. But it just felt like I was stuck like that for so long. It was pretty scary, honestly.
Anyhow Hello everyone. ^_^
Meow Meow

Bedeekin

Hey Blue Fox... welcome.

You will never understand everything about AP. In fact... even after 30 years and thousands of very deep and profound experiences you will never understand everything... I will even go as far as to say that you won't understand a fraction of everything... a small fraction.

I would say... try not to learn 'everything' about it before trying it. Half the problem with people who want to learn is that they have filled their heads full of nonsense by the time they 'take the leap'.

aaaaaaaaaaaanyhoo

That sounded very APish.

You were making conscious decisions. This is quite indicative of being in a fully conscious nonphysical state.

The girl's head between your legs turning nasty is your fear, that's all. Whether she was real or imagined... your own fear of the unknown got the better of you and bit you in the butt.  :lol: pun intended.

It's nice to know you threw her head against the wall and didn't recoil in fear.

One thing I have personally found out is that when you consciously intend to AP these weird changes and alterations in content are less apparent and the experience is much less illogical.

Astralzombie

Welcome Blue Fox. I love foxes, both the literal canine mammalian and the figurative human kind.

It sounds like you had quite an experience. A disembodied head is spooky, no matter how you look at it.

Anyways, I agree with Beedeekin (as usual).

You said that you have had quite a few experiences already so I assume you don't need a learn a method in order to project. You just need to learn how to better control your experiences.

It always stands out to me when someone says that they question whether or not that they are crazy because of how real the experiences feel. It's usually just a figure of speech anyways but still, I take notice.

It's completely understandable to have some apprehension when someone first becomes aware of a new reality. New to their awareness, that is.

Unless you already have some preexisting mental health conditions, I wouldn't worry too much about going crazy from these experiences.

Hopefully you will find this site to be as valuable as many of us have. Be sure to read the old threads but always feel free to ask any questions if you want.

And once more, welcome. :-) :-)

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain