News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

IequalMC2

"You know me Mustardseed, enough I hope, to know that my position on these ancient languages is such that they should be appreciated in our world for what they were, but not to fall into the error that these 'dead languages' can ever become what they once were--so we need to leave them in the past so to speak."

Thanks Beth interesting stuff! And I agree with that as well. Hebrew is a backwards language, and its for a reason.  

God Controls all causes and effects how he does it I don't really know but it's to do with thinking and manifesting thought, despite being guided to it, my point in bringing that up now was to demonstrate that time waits for no man, and God changes everything in the blink of an eye..

Ancient Hebrew can be used to Self-Train on any language. After all language is just a unique mix of letters that make words, the Alpha-Bet

To me, Hebrew on the other hand is a symbolic language (I'm not an expert on language yet Beth I'm just learning that I love it!). I think symbolism has demonstrated itself as a form of language that links together all modes of thought.  

So I always speak Hebrew even now when I'm speaking to you in English with my understanding I'm communicating telepathically via Hebrew, which you hear and see in English.  

Now Hebrew letters our endowed with energy that can be tuned into or switched on. So if you draw a tree of life and then pick a language you wanted to learn, all you would have to do is learn how that country decodes there light, i.e. Via Hebrew Symbolism mixed with understanding you can  tune yourself into there tree of life and it will come more naturally. If you where in the country it would be even easier, having the foreign energy all about, if you can thought travel across the waters it would be even easier!

Does any of that make sense? Because I really hope it does.

Here's another interesting link I just found.

http://www.hebrewworks.com/Transliteration.htm

Today for Iequalmc2  Selah translates like this

(=Selah=))((=What Ups/what's happening/what you saying?=)

Tomorrow it could mean something else.

How would you Translate Iequalmc2?

Injoy Iverything Iveryone!

Bradley AKA Zimri(Mas), Carmelit (Mas), Carmela (fem) or Zemri Carmla (A made up Decoded Ballanced Masculine Feminine Name)

Ryuji

QuoteHow would you Translate Iequalmc2?

I = mc² !

hehe

blessings,
RYU

mrloki

this thread is bogus, just my opinion

OrionsDream

I agree on the part of MS... If that is truly the 'god' than I don't see the problem with giving me or others easy proof.
I suppose it's simply too much to ask from an all-powerful god like that.
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

Ryuji

QuoteI suppose it's simply too much to ask from an all-powerful god like that.

maybe you should try bit change of attitude. less sarcasm more respect.

blessings,
ryu

OrionsDream

I don't show respect for things that don't show themselves to me.

If 'god' gives me proof of his/her existance, and reason for my respect, than I would be more than obligated to show it.
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

HBK

Would that mean then that you don't respect your own potential future and all the possible success it may have in store for you, since the "future" will always be unknown and cannot show itself directly to you and to the concept of "now"? It's like you are saying that you jump to negative conclusions of things that haven't familiarized themselves to you yet.

Are you the kind of person to only show respect to people whom you know, but not to strangers whom you have never met before? Now isn't that quite a condescending attitude towards other people in general since most of the human population consists of individuals that you've never met or never will meet in a very long time.

Your view is a materialist view and because of this materialist type of attitude,  the world is suffering from religious wars. These wars are caused by the conflicting societies that are intolerant of differing beliefs and unfamiliar faiths. Intolerant societies jump to negative conclusions about things they don't understand and things that don't seem to "show themselves" in a familiar manner.

You think that this "Higher Being" or "He" or "She" or "It" or "WTF any of us wish to call it" will show his/her/itself to you in a comprehensible manner such as "proof" or "evidence" and in turn and only then that you will show mutual respect.  HOWEVER, how would you really know in which form this "higher being" will present itself to you? Haven't you even thought of the possibility that whoever this "Higher Being" is can take on forms that are purposely made to present puzzles and obstacles in your life? Haven't you heard of the notion that adversity can help an individual grow and gain inner strength?

Those are things in which every human being and life-form have in common, and that is, we all have our own obstacles that are tests in our lives. These tests are designed to strengthen our character as well as self-respect. It is only through respecting and acknowledging those unknown factors in our personal lives that help us expand our tolerance and open-mindedness towards others.

Not everything can be proven with "Scientific" data but "Scientific" data is not necessarily the form in which such a "Higher Being" chooses to show itself to you. Perhaps this "Higher Being" addresses each individual through the most personal aspects in his or her own  life since those aspects define the most serious characteristics of that person.

"What's your passion, what's your desire, your goals, your ideals, who are the most important people in your life?"....those are the questions that each individual needs to explore within themselves. Think of it as like a return to innocence so to speak whilst finding the inner person of oneself. I believe this is where the concept of a "Higher Being" communicates to us, at least conceptually speaking.  

We may never know the answer, but sometimes the answer isn't what we're supposed to look for, because every answer to every person could very well be different. We all have different tastes correct? That's what makes us unique and similar at the same time. We all struggle and we all have different opinions to things, but it is in our uniqeness that makes us all special in someway. That's greatness of free will. 8)

..................................................................................................
' Cause I am The Headliner, The Showstopper, the Main Event, The Icon, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels

OrionsDream

I'm sorry that it is people like me, those who do not believe in a 'god' as most would think of one, cause all the suffering in the world.
I do believe in a "god" but it is obviously not the christian perception of god. That notion is ridiculous.

Tell me please, how do you know there is but one? or do you think there are more.

I'm not the kind of person who bases their beliefs on nothing, and I'm sorry if you think we people cause all the suffering in the world. With out 'attitude'.

But until I get some message, I'm not going to start believing in your god just because you think I should.

IequalMC2

OrionsDream I'm a Gentile to, and I'm sorry if people like me and you are the cause of all this confusion.

I want to play a song, for you all now and I hope you hear it clearly. It goes out to a very large invisible Snake.

Guns N' Roses: Sympathy For The Devil

! Nobody can get the wrong end of the stick, so technically where not puzzled anymore!

Hi I'm in communion with my self, so I'm playing these tunes to me alone and everyone else.

Tonight a Beautiful mind is on BB1 at 9:00pm, I'd watch it if you want to watch it with me, this guy ignores his delusions now, like me, such a timely message. I'll probably keep playing if that's ok?

I've got some understanding to communicate.

Hear

Steve Miller Band-The Joker
Sinead O' Conner-Nothing Compares to you
The Hollies-He Ain't Heavy, He's my brother
The Game – Documentary- Dreams.

Interesant

still waiting to learn to channel God . Mustar S ...

Ryuji

QuoteTell me please, how do you know there is but one? or do you think there are more.

my personal take is:

there is something there, a higher intelection being. who ppl see differently to their understanging hence all the different religions with their gods and goddesses. its all aspects of that one being.

for me a god and goddess. i follow the path of the shaman, so i speak to gaia and my anime guide aswell. i was brought up in christian way which ive come to believe are the broad path. and the narrow path is those who really seak out god and their destiny as its not cleary written out like a FAQ ppl take the bible for and other riligious scriptures.

ive spoken to my highself and god for that matter wich was alot clearer than asking someone like a priest to relay the message as it sometimes iether get muddied up or conceited. I get a gut feeling that this is right on each question i asked and answer i got as with path i am currently following, but this could be different to someone else as they must follow their path and seak out their destiny - overcoming the obsticals set out for them.

in terms of respect and attitude it be wise to be so in manners of believes to each other. otherwise we will forever continue the cycle of war that is currently raging out there. its really silly to slay someone just because his take on life differs from yours.

why do i beleive there is a god/goddess, Kyla (animal guide) and gaia well the feeling for me comes from inside. if a take a gues my higher self which is interconnected to them as they are to me. we are all part of each other at alltimes.

i am still young and learning soul with issues too just like everyone else. in the end i gues we all just want our own space to grow and explore how we want to and not by someone's designs.

i really believe above all else that one should ALWAYS ask, ALWAYS wonder and EXPLORE everything. you can do what ever you just dont harm anyone including yourself. if we dare not to question we surly are dead puppets tagging along.

if i may venture we are technically in the darkages again. the veils are set and the masses are blindly led around by their knoses. be glad that your are reading this because your veil has holes in it or either its gone :)

love and blessings
Ryuji

IequalMC2

Mustardseed

Channeling

Before I get into too many specifics I need to explain a few things and ask for a bit of cooperation. I naturally do not expect you to unquestioningly believe that I channel God. This may be due to a few different factors. The first one is that your concept of God, may be and most likely is different from mine. This we will have to accept. I therefore remind you that I Channel MY GOD, and the discussion of whether He is the God or not will always be very subjective. In order to understand my point of view however, I will briefly explain my concept of God.

God to me is Love, the very feeling emotion or spirit of Love. The motivation of every man or woman who ever lived who moved out and committed a good loving deed. The Bible states that everyone that loves knows God and he that does not love does not know God for God is LOVE. Human love is in my opinion limited and very finite. The Love that we once in a while encounter, when we experience the deeds of individuals with a unusual amount of empathy, be they mother Teresa or Diana, or may they be yourself or your neighbor, is in my opinion inspired by God. He lives in all and loves every single person on earth as if they were the only one he had.

He is omni present everywhere at the same time, all knowing and posses all the emotions we as humans have, he can get sad happy and even angry, HOWEVER before you get all freaked out by that statement (ha knew you would balk at that ) He still remains perfect. His emotions are a level above ours and not manipulated by ego pride so forth. These I consider lower vibrations, neg infiltrations you might say, to garble Gods voice in man. These negative spirits and emotions simply does not exist for him.

He is in my experience pleased when we talk to him , and more willing to give us of his wisdom and love, than we are to receive. On this basis I channel God. I talk to him about my life daily and hear from Him about my questions and problems.

Preparations

In order to prepare I think it is imperative that one is determined to listen to the answers one is given. I do not advise one to be too literal in the implication of what one hears but a openness to hearing something that one does not naturally expect is a plus. It is a matter of opening one self up to a different way of seeing the things one goes through, and it only becomes real when you are willing to admit that you have been wrong in your attitudes and judgments oodles of times in the past.   It is like admitting to yourself that you are not without fault, and have reacted in pride and arrogance in the past and it opens your spirit and seem to elevate your vibrational level considerably. On the other hand stubbornness pride and ego seem to lower it and interference seem to occur much more frequently.

It is as if having an attitude of submission to God, even only as saying "God if you really are up there, I accept that you know best". One can say that you trick the ego to admitting its limitations, and helps greatly clearing the channel. I used to spend a couple of hours praying for others in a intercessory sort of prayer before Channeling as well. It might be some of you on the pulse my Family or someone I read about, or at times people I just briefly met and had a certain feeling about. Praying about them or for them I often use what I think is termed tactile imagining. I imagine I meet them and sit down for a meal and talk to them. I sometimes hug them and hold them or go for a walk on the shoreline of an imaginary ocean or lake. At these times I listen to them and assure them everything will turn out well in the end and try to impart healing to them, massage their bodies or whatever. This praying seem to open my channel as well.

Automatic writing

In the beginning I used to just open my mouth and speak sentences as they came to me, and then record them. I would often have long tapes to listen to especially when I was going back over specifics, and it became very cumbersome. These days I only use audible channeling when I Channel for someone at a personal session, and instead I have started the last few years to use automatic writing. Automatic writing is a bit like writing a letter but still its not. It is a gift or talent that has to be worked with and developed. In the beginning it was very hard, but it has started to flow much better. The easiest is for me to use handwriting and it is so much easier for me. I write well and have a god clear handwriting but often I get so tired of writing as the words come so fast and I cant stop, so I have started to use the computer. I do not touch type, so it is slower but its so much easier to read and go over for reference.

I have to stop here but will write again in a few days I thought of covering a few of these points

1.How do the words form and how do you hear them.

2.What interferes or colors your channel.

3.Who can channel

4. How to make personal use of Channeling

5.To interpret or not to interpret what you hear

Any specific questions are welcome, I hope this is interesting and helpful

Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Mustardseed

Thanks Beth, always nice to hear from you. Prayed a lot for you too, imagining you in your study with a desk of papers in front of you. Brought you many a cup of tea and chocolate cake in your breaks. Hope the book is coming along well. :lol:

regards  Mustardseed

HBK

Quote from: OrionsDreamI'm sorry that it is people like me, those who do not believe in a 'god' as most would think of one, cause all the suffering in the world.
I do believe in a "god" but it is obviously not the christian perception of god. That notion is ridiculous.

Tell me please, how do you know there is but one? or do you think there are more.

I'm not the kind of person who bases their beliefs on nothing, and I'm sorry if you think we people cause all the suffering in the world. With out 'attitude'.

But until I get some message, I'm not going to start believing in your god just because you think I should.

Not saying you should believe in whomever.....Just saying, that this "Higher Being" might not necessarily come in one form or in a form in which you might expect.  Since you look for evidence in order to respect such a concept of a "Higher Being", then sometimes the answer or answers might not come as scientific data.

Also,  I'm also not a christian.  8). We're probably more a like than you think. Because just like you, I'm also an agnostic, although I try to keep an open-mind at all times. Forgive me as well for accusing you for being part of that category that causes the majority of the conflicts in the world. I didn't intend to post my earlier point in that manner. Perhaps it was a bit harsh.
' Cause I am The Headliner, The Showstopper, the Main Event, The Icon, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels

Interesant

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:16

10 days passed .... what happens ? imstill waiting

Mustardseed

Wife kids and ....well lots happened ha. Went on another trip to a deserted tropical island. 20 min to walk around it . I was just about to jump in when a 6ft shark came cruising 10ft from shore. Anyway had fun .......no alarm, as the Aussies I have learned to only dive with brown swimming shorts.

Will get to it soon sorry for the delay

Regards Mustardseed

majour ka

Hi Mustardseed, intersting stuff my friend.

I have one question, I am a medium and channel for people most days, clairvoyantly and mentaly. The expirience of Channeling my own higher self is very very different from any seprate entity or conciousness.
Your expireinces sound very simalir to mine, not the conversations, but of simalir nature.
Are are you are 100% certain your not channeling your higher self? Its not that I dont believe you, why shouldnt I? Why shouldnt some one channel God. But our higher selves, our soul, is our closest connection to God at any level. Regards and God bless you Marcus.

GANAMOHA

hello I have a question

this time its no test or question of power or authority

my question is: I believe that there is something out there holding things together. But could it not be the mental manifestation of billions of minds syncronizing together to create something of meaning for death? instead of just dying and wonder the planes we used something as powerful as the subconscious mind to create this "heaven". Now before any of you go on rambling about god created us all or how dare you defy him, I look at it like this
"when the rain falls and softens the ground it dries and becomes stronger"
simply put I feel you should question your beliefs regularly to strengthen your beliefs.

Mustardseed: I'm interested to read an answer.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

surgicalgod

Come on....How can you be so sure this is God and not some entity fooling around.

OrionsDream

Oh I know the anwser to that one surgicalgod :)
lets see what will mustardseed say... something like this?

"You dont have to trust me if you dont want to. I know that it is god."

I think it is quite pointless to start up the arguing against mustardseed now, either you dont believe or you do. I myself make no comment  :?

This is the 60th page of it.. let the arguing go, as i will cause i have in the past.. this thread is for ppl who believe mustardseed i suppose.

The Highest Color

hi god and others!

I have a friend who is an addict of subutex and rohypnol(he uses needles :cry: ). he has a thousand things to worry about and goes to school. he wants badly to come out of his addiction, how god can he do this and still be able to learn and finishing his school-year and getting his school-report?
shelling the ego; to what and whom you really are...

The Highest Color

when will the good leaders of our world arrive, and the not-so bright people realize the lies of our present time leaders?
shelling the ego; to what and whom you really are...

Ybom

When we want to, since i fall into both categories.

And why in the world are you not stepping up yourself? Addicted to your own mire or something?
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

Mustardseed

Hi everybody

Here is a bit more, I am very busy making a living these days I apologise for the lateness.

Before you start to actually channel there are some exercises that I find helpful. RB wrote about quieting down your mind, and while that is very helpful I found myself that learning to listen to what is going on in your mind is equally as important. In a channeling I received the following advise.

Your mind is a series of rooms, connected one to the other. A class of children are having school in the first one. You are in a way in an adjoining room and with your sub-consciousness you listen to what is going on, while you go about your chores. In a way you remove yourself, or try to observe your thoughts, at a detached level, not unlike when you are phasing. You do this for 1 hour a day for one week. You can increase the time daily but it involves doing it on the go, while you are busy with other things as well, (otherwise it is actually phasing). You learn to observe or monitor your mental chatter as from a distance.

The mental picture is that whenever an argument arises in the class room or negativity in its various forms come to the fore, you take notice, and focus on whatever happened to regain peace. This is when you maybe get upset with someone negative etc, your mental chatter rises in intensity. After a while you learn to discern how your mental chatter "sounds". (I expect its different from person to person) you learn to observe circular thoughts or obsessive thought patterns, and by being able to distinguish them you are able to do something with them, replacing their negative energies with positive thoughts, maybe by singing happy songs in your mind or memorizing poetry quotes etc (I find certain key Bible verses helpful but it works with a variety of things, as long as they are positive and light)

After a certain time, maybe a couple of weeks, in observation mode and after having made a reasonable strong habit of observing you can start by asking God (or whatever you call him) simple questions of a yes or no nature. You do this by in a sense you lifting your spiritual voice over the chatter of your mind and elevate the vibration or your consciousness, really try to focus and you will then hear a clear mental answer almost as if from a imaginary 3rd room. Having heard this answer you should do what he tells you. Now this is not like should I jump this balcony, but things of a very simple nature. It can be when you are really in doubt and either decision could work. After a while you can ask for specifications but this concept is the structure you build on. After having done this for a while you need to establish a system by which you can judge whether what you hear is Gods voice or not, a discernment sequence, and we could cover this next.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to chat about these things if so I would be glad to talk to any of you. I would not know how to set it up but maybe someone knows a way we could do it. If not I will just keep writing bits and pieces but seeing I am very booked up it may take a while.

Regards Mustardseed