News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkChakra

Mustarseed, how do i connect with God? I got a paper and wrote channeling god on top and then my question lower and waited but there was no answer. I have a few questions i wanna ask him. What am i doing wrong? Do i ahve to be spiritually strong or trained or something? When i write i believe everything is Gogly and all that with all my heart but nothing happens.

dmoney

Quote from: Steel HawkMustardseed,

Still channeling your "god" ey?  After two years?

Funny thing your "god" posted on pg 3 "you should read about Stephen" (when replying to a post I made) is that my name is Steven.  :razz:

lol have fun..

maybe God just doesn't care about you :)

Steel Hawk

Quote from: dmoney

Funny thing your "god" posted on pg 3 "you should read about Stephen" (when replying to a post I made) is that my name is Steven.  :razz:

lol have fun..

I don't follow...?

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: TheDarkChakraMustarseed, how do i connect with God? I got a paper and wrote channeling god on top and then my question lower and waited but there was no answer. I have a few questions i wanna ask him. What am i doing wrong? Do i have to be spiritually strong or trained or something? When i write i believe everything is Gogly and all that with all my heart but nothing happens.

Anyone?

dmoney

Quote from: Steel Hawk
Quote from: dmoney

lol have fun..

I don't follow...?

it was a joke

OATH_

Quote from: TheDarkChakra
Quote from: TheDarkChakraMustarseed, how do i connect with God? I got a paper and wrote channeling god on top and then my question lower and waited but there was no answer. I have a few questions i wanna ask him. What am i doing wrong? Do i have to be spiritually strong or trained or something? When i write i believe everything is Gogly and all that with all my heart but nothing happens.

Anyone?

Stand on your own two feet, no one really knows/can ever be sure who or what god is, and there are many candidates.

Irrelevant, I stand with my first sentence of advice: If you need an answer ask an angel, though I prefer this place that is seemingly like heaven and with a being seemingly like god but is called the saturn sphere. As I said, cant be sure, might want to do a bit of research on this though, and try phasing or obe there, if you can get in that is :wink:
By his or her acts and knowledge, each person makes their nature known

At the centre was the holy Sephira of Tiphareth, the point of perfect balance, harmony and beauty; the mystic rose that held within its seed-pod generations of future blossoms.

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: OATH_

Stand on your own two feet, no one really knows/can ever be sure who or what god is, and there are many candidates.

Irrelevant, I stand with my first sentence of advice: If you need an answer ask an angel, though I prefer this place that is seemingly like heaven and with a being seemingly like god but is called the saturn sphere. As I said, cant be sure, might want to do a bit of research on this though, and try phasing or obe there, if you can get in that is :wink:

I dont get it.

OATH_

Quote from: TheDarkChakra
Quote from: OATH_

I dont get it.

Im saying be strong, you dont need god or anyone else to tell you answers, and as such you have most of them already. Practice spirituality.

(sorry if I came off mean, Im really angry atm with some other things)

At the centre was the holy Sephira of Tiphareth, the point of perfect balance, harmony and beauty; the mystic rose that held within its seed-pod generations of future blossoms.

Arn de Gothia

Mustardseed, are you an actor?

gdo

Hmm.  If God wanted to communicate with one individual, I would bet that God would communicate with that individual on a level that, that particular individual could comprehend.  

But, we all, in a manner of speaking, we all channel God.  Mostly we do not listen, or pay attention to that ability or what we recieve from it.

MindFreak

"But we all, in a manner of speaking, we all channel god. Mostly we do not listen, or pay attention to that ability or what we recieve from it."

Thats one theory, or opinion. Some people who do not believe in god might say that it is just a fantasy.

Mustardseed

No I am not an actor but do perform :-) for a living.
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

NickJW

dear Mustardseed, why will you not ask god my question? It seems valid enough to me and God should know it.

"hello, could you ask God the approximate diameter of the universe up to our light barriers in lightyears?"

Thank you for your time in asking God this question Mustardseed.

gdo

Quote from: MindFreak"But we all, in a manner of speaking, we all channel god. Mostly we do not listen, or pay attention to that ability or what we recieve from it."

That's one theory, or opinion. Some people who do not believe in god might say that it is just a fantasy.

Mindfreak, There are some experiences that are not for all persons to have at the same time.  If some one does not believe in God or a god or gods or any other type of supra sensual intelligence that is also an opinion.

As for theory, some would say that what I stated earlier is not a theory at all but a fact of their lives and they know perfectly well the difference between what they experience and what a fantasy is.  

Any person CAN channel God, a question might be, do they want to do it consciously?

MindFreak

"some would say that what I stated earlier is not a theory at all but a fact of their lives and they know perfectly well the difference between what they experience and what a fantasy is. "

And some people may have different experiences that contradict yours, or perhaps they have had experiences that show them reality beyond any one god. But to clarify, I only refer to god as a supreme being that is higher than anything else in existence. Perhaps there are beings that believe they are this god and trick people into believing the same even though this god itself is not all-knowing.

Soulja_

hey mustardseed got an question
what about spirit guide are they real?  
then whats 18n3,
and is there an another world of life that we can surrend our own world to a new one(im not talkin about life after deeath)
Lost Somewhere In a Dream

TheDarkChakra

Hey Mustardseed I have a question to God I wanted to ask him for a while. It's nothing stupid like asking if God is real or anything I just want to know one thing;

Is what Erick telling me is the truth about you know what? Is there anythign that he lied about? Is it all true? Please I want to know because I am curious.

OATH_

Quote from: TheDarkChakraHey Mustardseed I have a question to God I wanted to ask him for a while. It's nothing stupid like asking if God is real or anything I just want to know one thing;

Is what Erick telling me is the truth about you know what? Is there anythign that he lied about? Is it all true? Please I want to know because I am curious.

:roll:

NickJW

This whole channeling God thing is pure bovine excrement. Sorry to be blunt but its true, and Mustardseed is making alot of you look like fools.

TheDarkChakra

Yeah well these answers seem very godly to me.

NickJW

Really? They seem like made up replys written in very casual language. Also, how come God hasn't answered any questions that only God would know? It seems like he only answers questions that are within the knowledge of a normal human being (Mustardseed).

TheDarkChakra

Doesn't mean that God is infinite knowledge that he should talk like a physics teacher, perhaps it is better to talk in a normal way.

Well give me an example which questions were Gody that God didn't want to answer. I did not read the whole topic.

NickJW

Neither have I, it is 65 pages long after all.

gdo

We all do channel 'god' or 'God' no matter what your opinions are.  Some things that a human can experience are not open to ALL humans.  Are there beings or persons who would impersonate a diety?  YES!!
There are also persons who would impersonate or fake knowledge and wisdom.  

The still heart, the still mind, the still listener, knows the difference.

The creator who created all things also created incongruity which is the basis of all humor.  

"Take my Wife, Pleaaaase!"

'Every one want to got to heaven, but no one wants to die'

' I just flew in from New Jersey, Boy, ARE my arms tired!!"

"!"

LOL

dark_dreams

this sounds like it might be God but i feel as though God is telling me right now it is so does God hate me then mustardseed im sure if this is god he could tell you my name and give an answer