News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

From Alan:  Yes without the grace of God in Christ Jesus where would we be .I absolutely do not have it "even remotely right". "I am a mere puny mortal and God is the "INFINITE" and "SUBLIME" DH dear when in Rome approach the Romans on their territory slowly rope them into the truth. I would like to ask if you are a born again Christian why do you inhabit these forums?

If you have being following my posts in some forums you would see that I am somewhat of an elder and have really been around the block many many times so I have gathered some wisdom over the years.

Hi Alan,

One of the things I've noticed about "elders" over the years is that they have certain opinions about truth, but they aim to draw people to the truth with unconditional love -- acceptance -- and respectful conversation (check out Jesus with people like Zachaeus, the woman at the well, the woman caught in adultery, and the various outcasts like Matthew and other tax collectors and outcasts).  It was love and acceptance that "reeled them in" and then they were willing to change.  I have read the Bible several times too, and the only people Jesus blasted were the self-righteous religious people who were condemning everyone else and neglecting justice, mercy and love (such as in Matthew 23, 25)

I do not feel that kind of love and acceptance in your posts.  You have pretty much judged Musterseed and me, and others (athiests?) with whom you disagree.

Am I born again?  That phrase has been defined in many ways in the last 2,000 years.  I am unsure of what you mean by it.  Do you think that your understanding of it negates the thousands (millions?) of differing understandings about it that have come down the pike over the centuries?

I guess I am more baffled by your statement: "DH dear when in Rome approach the Romans on their territory slowly rope them into the truth. I would like to ask if you are a born again Christian why do you inhabit these forums?"

:?

In your universe, isn't "inhabiting these forums" slowly approaching "the Romans on their territory"?  What are you doing here if it's not?

How do you know that God has not called some of the rest of us to do what we are doing by being on there forums, and who are you to judge our callings?

I respect your opinion, my friend, but I can't figure out exactly where you are coming from.

Blessings, DH

God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

Alan McDougall

DH,

QuoteI guess I am more baffled by your statement: "DH dear when in Rome approach the Romans on their territory slowly rope them into the truth. I would like to ask if you are a born again Christian why do you inhabit these forums?"

What I meant was that when Paul went to Athens he spoke in a way they could resonate with. Namely he talked to them about their own unknown god, who he tried to get over the point that this unseen God was the source of everything. He did not blast their beliefs, then anyway by stating there their incorrect  belief in many gods

This forum i acknowledge which i have not gone back to read all the posts is one of two thing either there is an enormous interest in it or it is simply going nowhere with people just posting and posting to get their points across

Alan
Take Care

Alan

Mustardseed

Quote from: Alan McDougall on May 30, 2008, 03:58:42
DH,

What I meant was that when Paul went to Athens he spoke in a way they could resonate with. Namely he talked to them about their own unknown god, who he tried to get over the point that this unseen God was the source of everything. He did not blast their beliefs, then anyway by stating there their incorrect  belief in many gods

This forum i acknowledge which i have not gone back to read all the posts is one of two thing either there is an enormous interest in it or it is simply going nowhere with people just posting and posting to get their points across

Alan

Hi Alan
Your post is very strange, I dont even understand the last sentence. Maybe you are not a native english speaker. I think you are confused on other things as well. What you referred to about Romans has nothing to do with Paul in Athens. It refers to a saying from in medieval Latin:

si fueris Romae, Romano vivito more; si fueris alibi, vivito sicut ibi: "if you are in Rome, live in the Roman way; if you are elsewhere, live as they do there" (attributed to St Ambrose).

The story about Paul and Athenians is another thing. However is this what YOU are doing here. Are your posts made only to lead us the way you really think, and do you think the people are pagans. It sure sounds like it.

It does make sense that you would see yourself as a new Paul, an elder etc. My oh my. By the way you lost a bit of the surprise element when you stated your plan and then failed to lead us to the truth on top of it.

I really have no idea what you are talking about with the last sentence, seem incoherent, to say the least.

You have not answered any of my post. Why is that?

Are you just posting to get your point across.?
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Alan McDougall

My native language is English in which I am proficient,

I put the point another way. Why is there so much interest in this one topic? Could you guys not reach any consenses or is it just going around and around with no one agreeing. I did not have the time to go back and read the thousands of previous post I will read the first thread were this topic was started

By the way I am Scotch not an African , not that being an African is anything to ashamed of.

QuoteThe story about Paul and Athenians is another thing. However is this what YOU are doing here. Are your posts made only to lead us the way you really think, and do you think the people are pagans. It sure sounds like it.
"

What is wrong with being a pagan are they lesser beings less loved by God than you?

Are you a defender of the Faith if you are come out of the woods and tell the forum whoes Faith you are defending

As far as you go Mystardseed I am about to give up

DH

I will continue to dialogue with you but the ball is in your hands

Alan
Take Care

Alan

Mustardseed

My native language is English in which I am proficient,

You do not seem proficiant.

I put the point another way. Why is there so much interest in this one topic? Could you guys not reach any consensus or is it just going around and around with no one agreeing. I did not have the time to go back and read the thousands of previous post I will read the first thread were this topic was started

There was no consensus needed, I Channel God and people want to see what I channel. Read the Thread a bit more before you criticize it,  thats just common sense. How can you criticize what you have not read?

By the way I am Scotch not an African , not that being an African is anything to ashamed of."

And what does that have to do with anything. Who ever said you were African.

What is wrong with being a pagan are they lesser beings less loved by God than you?

Again this is a double bind. It was you who seemed to indicate that being Pagan was not right, and used Paus as a example of roping them in. You make some very confused posts. First you indicate that you are here to Rope people in, then you defend being Pagan. I have no preference, to me people are people.

Are you a defender of the Faith if you are come out of the woods and tell the forum whoes Faith you are defending

You have a very confrontational way about you, and your use of slights and sarcasm seem very counterproductive to any serious conversation. "defender" of the faith, "out of the woods" indicate that I am on a crusade and hiding in the woods. Go figure.  :?

As far as you go Mystardseed I am about to give up

Well you go ahead and do that, give up. You seem to say that a lot whenever people comment on your nutty posts. I think you are a funny little dude with a chip on his shoulder. You skirt the issues and after your nutty posts wants to be seen as a "victim" .....I personally think you are great fun and a very welcome pause in the more serious debate that takes place here.

I repeat, I think you take yourself very serious.......too serious. Lighten up dude!

Alan McDougall

Mustardseed,,

One thing I know you are not channeling God, like Neale Donald Walche from whom you gotthis crazy idea you are just channling your own imagination. You are creating God in your own image. In the beginning Mystardseed said to Neale Donald Walche  Let us create God in our own image.  np•   Mustardseed and others,
•   
•   Now what Bevias was trying to get over was God able to give u a program wereby we would be able to separate truth from lies about himself. If you are really channeling God, where does my eldest duaghter stay:"? That is easy for God to tell you.
•   
•   Your are delving in a dangeruos area and I know others have told you so. If you do somehow get into the unimaginably infinite mind of God you will go psychotic and join all the other mentally ill people that think god is talking to them or is their buddy and yes some even think they are God.
•   
•   Back up man before it is too late.

To simplify Bevias was going into the domain of nfininite progression or regression to find out from God which is the best tool man  could use to separate truth from a lie about himself. God could have joined the form and posted the answer in the forum , but alas no one would have understood.. Of course he could not have used you wihout turning you into a robot by possessing you compelely and using your body to input the answer.?

But the tast given was very unfair and went into the realm of unimaginably complex mathematic and superstring theory and quantum computing, that only a few of the best brains are only vaguely beginning to undertand

I am puzzled however given that God is your personal buddy why he did not help poor Bevian out through you
Alan

Over and out 

•   
•   Approximation: Instead of searching for an optimal solution, search for an "almost" optimal one.

•   Randomization: Use randomness to get a faster average running time, and allow the algorithm to fail with some small probability.

•   Restriction: By restricting the structure of the input (e.g., to planar graphs), faster algorithms are usually possible.

•   Parameterization: Often there are fast algorithms if certain parameters of the input are fixed.

•   Heuristic: An algorithm that works "reasonably well" on many cases, but for which there is no proof that it is both always fast and always produces a good result. Metaheuristic approaches are often used.

Abstract
The complexity class PP consists of all decision problems solvable by polynomial-time probabilistic Turing machines. It is well known that PP is a highly intractable complexity class and that PP-complete problems are in all likelihood harder than NP-complete problems.

We investigate the existence of phase transitions for a family of PP-complete Boolean satisfiability problems under the fixed clauses-to-variables ratio model. A typical member of this family is the decision problem # 3SAT( 2n/2): given a 3CNF-formula, is it satisfied by at least the square-root of the total number of possible truth assignments? We provide evidence to the effect that there is a critical ratio r3,2 at which the asymptotic probability of # 3SAT( 2n/2) undergoes a phase transition from 1 to 0.

We obtain upper and lower bounds for r3,2 by showing that 0.9227 r3,2 2.595. We also carry out a set of experiments on random instances of # 3SAT( 2n/2) using a natural modification of the Davis–Putnam–Logemann–Loveland (DPLL) procedure. Our experimental results suggest that r3,2≈2.5. Moreover, the average number of recursive calls of this modified DPLL procedure reaches a peak around 2.5 as well.
Keywords: Phase transitions; Satisfiability; PP-complete
Article Outline
1. Introduction and summary of results
2. PP-completeness of #kSAT( 2n/t)
3. Upper and lower bounds for #kSAT( 2n/t)
3.1. Upper bounds for #kSAT( 2n/t)
3.2. Lower bounds for #kSAT( 2n/t)
3.3. An improved lower bound for #3SAT( 2n/2)
4. Experimental results for #3SAT( 2n/2)

of course NP logic goes much much deeper

alan
Take Care

Alan

Mustardseed

Man....you really are a nutty guy. I have absolutely no idea of what you the heck you are talking about, but this is soooo funny

I am puzzled however given that God is your personal buddy why he did not help poor Bevian out through you

This I understand however. You are puzzeled......because you cannot understand what I am doing, and it bothers you greatly, so much so that you are going to great lenghts to disprove me. The reason is simple. If I talk to God that means anyone could talk to God. Yup that is just about the gist of it. Anyone can........if they want to.

To you God is a mathematical infinite being who you can ask complex questions, but to me he is a friend I can chat with. Has it ever crossed your mind that God is not interested in being proven to be God. ?

You are puzzeled why.......why does that bother you so much, does it have anything to do with YOUR view of what God ought to be like.

And all this stuff

Abstract
The complexity class PP consists of all decision problems solvable by polynomial-time probabilistic Turing machines. It is well known that PP is a highly intractable complexity class and that PP-complete problems are in all likelihood harder than NP-complete problems.

We investigate the existence of phase transitions for a family of PP-complete Boolean satisfiability problems under the fixed clauses-to-variables ratio model. A typical member of this family is the decision problem # 3SAT( 2n/2): given a 3CNF-formula, is it satisfied by at least the square-root of the total number of possible truth assignments? We provide evidence to the effect that there is a critical ratio r3,2 at which the asymptotic probability of # 3SAT( 2n/2) undergoes a phase transition from 1 to 0.

We obtain upper and lower bounds for r3,2 by showing that 0.9227 r3,2 2.595. We also carry out a set of experiments on random instances of # 3SAT( 2n/2) using a natural modification of the Davis–Putnam–Logemann–Loveland (DPLL) procedure. Our experimental results suggest that r3,2≈2.5. Moreover, the average number of recursive calls of this modified DPLL procedure reaches a peak around 2.5 as well.
Keywords: Phase transitions; Satisfiability; PP-complete
Article Outline
1. Introduction and summary of results
2. PP-completeness of #kSAT( 2n/t)
3. Upper and lower bounds for #kSAT( 2n/t)
3.1. Upper bounds for #kSAT( 2n/t)
3.2. Lower bounds for #kSAT( 2n/t)
3.3. An improved lower bound for #3SAT( 2n/2)
4. Experimental results for #3SAT( 2n/2)

Dude you crack me up........what exactly is your problem. You think God is a calculator with a ego as fragile as yours, so much so that he has to prove to the likes of you and me that he is God.

I know I am just talking above your head and you will most likely come back with all kinds of abusive comments and warnings and whatnot.

Relax dude relax....take a deep breath and move away from the keyboard... 8-)

Alan McDougall

MS Your God is one hello politician he just does not answer anything but just goes off on a tangent

Are you blind deaf dumb or worse I think you must rush off and get psychiatric help

I will concede this Beavis thread that was taken over by you has generated enormous interest but sadly man god simply did not answer even question he just ducked and dived.

Especially poor Beavis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan

READ READ READ AND YOU WILL "SEE" I AM SPOT ON ABOUT YOU   

Beavis asked God in vain

I have a math problem for god that has never been solved (many have tried):

You have a set of 1000 numbers.

K = some number that is approximately half the sum of the set

At most 1000^10 (exponent 10) times: You may compare, add, subtract, or do anything else (that takes a short time) to a number in the set.

Find a set of numbers (from the set of 1000) that sums to exactly K.

And now my question:
Dear God, if you exist or not is not something I have an opinion on, but currently, entertaining the idea that you do, I'd like to know sometihing rather important to me. You see, I'm lost and need to know wich direction I should go. So I ask you; which way is the horizon

Beavis restated his question

He was asking.....are you real....and I answered.....I AM instead of saying these 2 reasons.

Ceriel N If one of the 1000 numbers is infinite then an exact answer cn not be given. Is there a range of valid values for the 1k numbers, or are they arbitrarily chosen? And they are scalar, right? how bout this, if this is truly god, please ask him to tell me what is my name?  No, not my nickname on this site, whats my real name that was given to me at birth.

If you can tell me something as simple as that, I'll believe you

Mustardseed, its not that "god" answered in a way I didnt like. "God" answered incorrectly. "God" said I asked if he existed, but I was instead trying to determine his intelligence

Just read MSs new post.
First I suspected, now I know. - Please either verify the source or cease and desist the

Charade

. Mustardseed,

Night hark posted bravo for him
First off I'd like to thank Al Gore for installing Internet access in middle schools across the states so Mustardseed could bring us these revolutions.

Please have a permanent Out-of-Body experience. I could have a more meaningful conversation with a plant, albeit not a legal plant but none the less.

The only thing you are accomplishing is wasting space on the Astral Pulse server. Also you may be confusing younger or more gullable readers. However, more sensible readers will realize that you are a joke, like your posts

A few screws short of a hardware store.
The antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.
Would argue with a signpost.

YAAAA!!
hahahaha! okay, before I start my questions for God.  I have to point out some particular things.  First: MustardSeed, thank you for curtiously helping me on my God/church/gift Thread.  And another thing which is strange lol, this time when you channeled 'God':
(Channeling God)

After listened to MS further on I realized he is a sick person in one way or another. [xx(] Unless, he truely is channeling God. But that seems highly unlikely.

Okee. Enough. I'm done

MS man the GREAT MATHEMATICIAN DOESN'T DO MATHS. THE UNIVERSE WOULD NEVER HAVE EXISTED WITHOUT HIS MATHEMATICAL MIND

3) How come your not on Television like Larry King Live or something? instead of internet? lol you know larry king got james van praagh super famous, and you know noone believes in mediums 

Posts like this are the reason I rarely come to this site anymore.

have doubts that an omnipotent being would decide to start a conversation to seemingly say "Yep, I'm God, but don't distrust that I am God, because I will not answer you truthfully to prove otherwise... just to prove I am in fact confident that I'm God."

Hey God, thanks for your answers about John Gardner.

Did your post so you flopped out of highschool MS?

Mustardseed/Brian,

Please stop with the drugs, mother and I really care for you! I hate to see you throw your life away like this. We have supported you in the past but doing this to these good people is just wrong! Think about your kids. my question for God :
why do you call Mustardseed Mustardseed
Yeah okay now I KNOW your not talking to God

quote:

and remember I love Him too and ....its not that bad he is just trying to be funny

I AM trying to be "bad", I'm not trying to be funny. I'm trying to debunk you even more so than you already are. Point proven. Peace.

My last complaint:

If you're just sitting down and writing, then perhaps it is your subconcious/higher self, but I think it's pretty arrogant and irresponsible to claim to be in direction communication with your 'God'

have to take the "credit" for that. In the channeling I merely listen to a voice and write down what I hear in audio. Any spelling mistakes grammar problems etc is due to my inferiour spelling abilities and the fact I am not a native english speaker. This is one point in Channeling that has suprised me often. It seems that "God" (lets assume it is God

So you are not sure but want us to  swallow this nonsense from you own mind
Fear is based on uncertainty. You write that "this channeling *could* result in some rather unpleasant postings." So it seems that you're making a decision based on fear, not love!

If you really are channeling God, don't you think it would be a hugely wasted opportunity if you shut him down because of a few PMs from strangers?

yes, without me you are made to selfdestruct, and that is bad. So God designs us to self destruct then he is the author of death???????

Answer my question God damn it, what does God neeeeeeeed with a starship

If this is really God, ask the following. Lets match your answer with my answer  I wanna see if your bs.

1. God, You are who you are in the absence of that which you are not. So WHO ARE YOU?

2. What command does the universe ONLY follow?

2. Does satan exist?

3. Is it possible to die?

4. Does hell exist?

5. What is the soul clothed with?

6. Is everything perfect?

7. Have you E-V-E-R made a mistake?

8. Does Good and Evil EXIST?

9. Does sin exist?

10. Is there external judgement and or damnation? NO ANSWER NO ANSWER
Thats ridiculous, you claimed you didn't even know what you wrote to me in the channeled response.  Thats a complete contradiction of what you are saying now.  There would be no way for you to drive me somewhere in a cab if you didn't know the destination, to use your example.

It wasn't a trap, but it definitely didn't give you the entire picture.

If I was to trick you and lead you to believe that I was a female then I could see how the information might be channeled incorrectly because of the medium, but your personal opinion and first impression of me shouldn't change God's response to me.  All your examples of how channeling works is obvious and extraneous.  I am versed in how channeling take place.  The channel's opinion should not interfere with the response, if it does then you are not channeling but unconsciously giving your opinion

Mustardseed,

I notice you give a lot of evasive answers. You have not answered me,and it is likely because this being you call God cannot answer.

This pattern this entity and yourself are creating is very much like a pattern of a negative. It will only answer questions it thinks it can answer,and yet it ignores questions it knows it cannot answer

Dear Rhinegirl
If you insist on your agression I will have to ignore you. As far as straight talk I do not need god to help me on this one

MS SAID
You asked for my honesty and I will give you that. "Ahh!! So sometimes you are not honest"
God?

Stop talking to yourself.

Alright...

But, didn't you just...?

Nah uh uh.

Okay
This post has probably been the most ridiculous waste of time ever created on this site. It is very unfortunate to have people with nothing more to do with their time then waste other peoples. Its not the fact that this guy creates this disgusting work of fiction and posts this, its that other people give into it and start to believe in it. This very thing is the exact backpeddling of true spiritual development
Take Care

Alan

Mustardseed

Its going to take me a bit of time to get through your post but for your information, I started the thread not Beavis, at the time the server broke down and the moderators had to copy the posts and relaunch the thread. It has been a while....you only have 48 pages, the original thread had well over 80 if I remember right. Beavis came into an existing conversation, and what you think is the initial question that started the thread is some 30 pages into the original thread. What do you say to that Alan..........ask the moderators if you do not believe me. It was the fastest growing thread on the AP for almost 2 years. Until I stopped posting....then it died, naturally.

PS Just read your post......man oh man you are angry huh. I have nothing to add actually except ......eat your heart out dude, you  are the epitome of a religious fanatic, intent on stamping out anyone with a view different than yours, besides that you are aggressive sarcastic, unkind and obnoxious...........yet you get all "hurt" when people answer you in like manner, a frail little wallflower it seems, yet quite poisonous. Once you have decided you don't like someone you attack them with a vengeance......and it consumes you....cause you think you know what you are talking about.

Alan McDougall

ms

as some others said, trying to dialogue with you is like trying to dialogue with a lamppost. after 80+++ pages, you still don't get the picture??

Ok go ahead and write a book no write ten books about what "god" I supposed to be telling you

Why not join up with Neal Donald Walsh you make a good pair with your ""god"" .do a world tour telling the desperate them exactly "what they are not asking" "god".  Maybe this would not be a such good idea as ""god"" ducks and dives and avoids giving direct answers like the amazing politician ""god"" is

Do the world tour without him there might be much more dollars that way

Again, your ""god"" is your own imagination "ARE YOU READING THIS MAN!!" DONT YOU EVER STOP AND THINK  "THINK" "THAT GOD IS TRYING TO GET THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, VIA THE FORM THAT HE IS NOT TALKING TO YOU"

You said I am angry no absolutely not!! I find the whole thing very very funny and I give it to you  , you and ""god"" and the posts you received from some people are hilariously funny I am having a great time trying to reason with a "lamppost".

Nice post great fun hats off to "god"

alan
Take Care

Alan

Mustardseed

CAPS are shouting, shss......calm down little man. I got it....maybe I should ask God about YOU. I think that will be the end of it for me.  :-D

Gosh you ARE really angry HUH , what ever made you so upset.

Alan McDougall

MS,

Speak to your buddy who is decidedly not God the Almighty but the little finite "god"

Of your imagination or have, you not stopped and contemplated that the Deceiver might be manipulating you?

I am amused; laughing at this funny hilarious nonsense does this sound like anger?

OH!! A really really funny thing said to you during your many many conversations is

God supposedly said in one of your posts that "I don't do ""MATHS""" Now I know this "god" is a colossal "LIAR"

Now any idiot would know god would not lie like your "god" THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND ALL EXISTENCE IS HELP TOGETHER BY UNIMAGINABLE BEAUTIFUL MATHEMATICAL FUNDAMENTAL LAWS

THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THEM,  GRAVITY, ELECTROMAGNETIC, STRONG NUCLEAR, WEAK NUCLEAR, LIGHT CONSTANTS ON AND ON.

IF THESE GOD CREATED MATHEMATICAL CONSTANTS DIFFERED EVEN MINUTELY YOU AND THE UNIVERSE WOULD NOT EXIST

I talk to the "tree" but is does not answer me
Take Care

Alan

Alan McDougall

This is God not your pathetic version

I am the encompasser and enfold all things within the substance of my being. Resonating with profound unfathomable vibrations, creation trembles at the passing of my presence.

I am the stalker of the soul, the defeater of death. I am supreme and take the abstract, and convert it into concrete matter.

I dwell in the breath of my life, which is composite bright light, looking with delight upon the beauty of the garden of my creation, sparkling out of the darkness of infinite universes.

I am well pleased with my endeavours and set the clock of time to run for eternity.

I am the winder of the watch of creation. 'I Am" HE,

If you do only one thing repect me the "LORD"

Composed By Alan McDougall (27/6/2007)
Take Care

Alan

Alan McDougall

God  The Supreme intelligence.

This is what the forum was waiting for!!

With great need, humans want to have their spirit united with a supreme intelligence. This  requires a knowledge of a supreme wisdom relating to earth and a knowledge of the human spirit. With this knowledge developed and understood over generations, humanity has chosen to turn away from the earth which is in a constant state of creation where an infinite supreme intelligence is ever speaking to the spirit of all humanity. This order and harmony that humans can perceive in the natural world is attributed to a divine providence that orders and controls the entire universe intelligently and rationally. These essential elements of finite things reveal a supreme intelligence but in an exalted degree and in a manner that can not be comprehended by a human in its entirety.

This supreme intelligence is conceived of as having constructed the universe in such a way that humans have in their possession all that is within the compass of their own character or moral choice and nothing else. The capacity that a human has for understanding, accepting and embracing this state of affairs is in the nature of perfect unity, invisible and incorporeal, transcending all things material.

The question that really 'matters' is whether humans do have a basis, sufficient in reason (whether speculative or practical) for attributing a final purpose to the supreme cause acting in terms of purposes.  Since a supreme intelligence creates all things with its own purpose, then a human cannot perceive anything without seeing a supreme intelligence in those things.

Human words are not to be used without meaning. In understanding humanity and in accordance to the human way of thinking and in consequence with human principles, it should follow that humans are only a system of floating ideas, without any substance to support them.

Consciousness is the reality of the human universe. Therefore humans are causalities of their conscious beliefs and fears. Whatever a human believes they become and what ever a human fears they manifest.

According to the human principle of sufficient reason, there must be as much reality (formally or eminently) in the cause of any idea as (objectively) in the idea itself. Therefore, the idea humans have of infinite perfection originated from a supreme intelligence with infinite formal perfection. It follows that the idea could not have originated in a human. The origin of the idea could only be the real existence of a supreme universal intelligence. One could even expand on this logic and conclude that the mind of each human is literally a fragment (apospasma) of a supreme universal intelligence.

Humans have an idea of that which has infinite perfection. There must be a first mover, unmoved. A first cause in the chain of causes. An absolutely necessary intelligence. An absolute perfect wisdom. A rational designer.

Conclusion:

Humans are naturally desirous of immortality and therefore examine with some care how far their natural light being or spirit may lead them in respect to a shared immortality with a supreme intelligence.

The best way to know the will of this supreme intelligence would be through the express declaration and revelation rendered by the sole light of nature on earth and the sole light of nature on other planets which is perfectly founded and confirmed on facts. This happy agreement between nature and the revealed light of a supreme intelligence is equally honorable to both humans and aliens.

Transcending space and time to form the "essence of essences" and "idea of ideas" one must conclude;

To those who believe in a supreme intelligence, no proof is necessary. To those who do not believe, no proof is possible.

Alan
Take Care

Alan

Mustardseed

Ohhhhh now I get it, and understand why you are so upset............God does not talk to me he talks to YOU

You should have said that right away............ :-D

DH

Quote from: Alan McDougall on May 31, 2008, 09:59:30
This is God not your pathetic version

I am the encompasser and enfold all things within the substance of my being. Resonating with profound unfathomable vibrations, creation trembles at the passing of my presence.

I am the stalker of the soul, the defeater of death. I am supreme and take the abstract, and convert it into concrete matter.

I dwell in the breath of my life, which is composite bright light, looking with delight upon the beauty of the garden of my creation, sparkling out of the darkness of infinite universes.

I am well pleased with my endeavours and set the clock of time to run for eternity.

Composed By Alan McDougall (27/6/2007)

This looks just as "channeled" as anything Musterseed has done.  Are you just paraphrasing what you think God says, or is this God speaking directly through you?  If you think it is, why should anyone believe you over Musterseed or Neil Walsch or any one of a million other people?
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

Alan McDougall

No I declare before God and man and the forum that I cannot and do not have the audacity to say I channel Almighty God, and that  little essay I posted  was just the product of my considerable vivid imagination. I am a puny mortal.

Yours is the product of your punt tiny weenie minute imagination

Don't avoid these question ask your entity the below questions???????

Don't go off on a tangent and pontificate from your own imagination, take each question below and answer "EACH OF THEM"  and I will become your humble disciple even it you do not want me as one! IT SHOULD BE REALLY EASY CONSIDERING YOU ARE A PERSONAL BUDDY WITH THE "entity" you call "god"

What is Truth..???
Is there a Devil.??

(1) Where does God live..?? (On a throne??)
(2) Why does an Omnipotent Omniscient, Omnipresent God allow evil and suffering?
(3) Why do we exist.?
(4) What happens after we die?
(5) Why does God hide himself from us?
(6) Where is the soul of Hitler...?
(7) Is there a hell where we burn in torment forever and ever..?

Point by point now::   1) THEN  2) THEN 3) "IF THIS IS NOT TO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND"

You might be surprised that God "also loves me" "just as he loves you" and puts up with nonsense from both of us.

However, unlike you and the Pope I do not claim infallibly. man !!! the Pope would be worried if he were to hear about you. He thought he was the only one ALLOWED to communicating with god.

OH IMPORTANT VERY VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION YOU JUST AVOIDED TO ANSWER????? DONT BACK OUT NOW!!!

WHY DID YOU NOT ASK "god" WHY HE LIED SAYNG EXACTELY THIS "I don't do maths, man"!! "what unspeakable nonsense", it is "YOU" that cant do maths, not God

Take Care

Alan

Mustardseed

Dear Alan
I have posted here on the AP for a long time. I have talked to many different types of people from all sorts of cultures, and given the odd disagreement and pointed discussion, it has been all in all a pleasant experience.

My biggest problem has been with fundamentalist Muslims, who see it as their duty to convert others to their point of view, and I have on occasions had some rather heated arguments with those.

In all those years I have never posted to someone like you. I find your ways incredibly immature and obnoxious, and it appears that you have a total disregard for the feelings and beliefs of others, those you deem "led astray". You have taken it upon yourself to judge others and in this case me, because my beliefs differ from yours. You do not calmly reason your point of view but use all sorts of low blows, name calling and insinuation and sarcasm. It is very unpleasant to be the focus of your religious bias and constant abuse, while you whine like a little boy if others answer you back.  and you feel "hurt". :roll:

I did find it amusing to begin with but it is getting too tedious. You elegantly skip questions and arguments put to you, yet you ask many yourself in a tone of contempt.

What kind of person are you, I wonder. What kind of friends do you have. Are you just as opinionated in real life, if so you are heading for social solitude, if you have not already arrived there.

I will leave you to your own devises, and simply refuse to be talked down to by a person as pompous and "holier than thou" as you.  8-)

I know that you will see it as another GREAT debating victory, another proof of your tremendous insight and intellect, and that you will insist on the last word and barrage of insults  :-D be my guest.

About me pontificating ...............words fail me.

So there you go Alan, you who consider yourself somewhat of an elder, hows that.

I will do the channeling, and I will be very interested, not for your sake but my own and any who could be reading this. Have done none for a long time but I will make an exception in your case.

Regards Mustardseed

Alan McDougall

Mustardseed,

You are off on a tangent again!! Answer the damn questions!!!!!!!!!!!!  instead of ducking, diving, rocking to and fro, evading, mumbling, ducking and diving, going off on a tangent, avoiding, evading answering questions your little "god" cant answer. Why did  "god" lie when "it" said to I don't do maths???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.

You see me as an unpleasant fellow but you are wrong, you doubt the truth of your own so call god channeling, you even asked god it you could burn in hell. The deceiver is very very clever, after God the most intelligent mighty being in existence, he can emanate love say all the nice right things, get you to get a bloated oppinion of your own IMPORTANCE,to blow up your 'EGO" How do you know for sure this is NOT the Deceiver using you to Channel truths mixed with lies??. One drop of cyanide in a bottle of fruit juice will kill you. If you go to the logic problems I posed to the forum in the chat section you will see how one lie amongst many many truths will always cancel out the truth and change the truth into a lie.

YOUR  GOD LIED." IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO LIE", IMPOSSIBLE", "THE ONLY THING IMPOSSIBLE TO GOD". THIS ONE LIE THAT GOD DOES NOT DO MATHS IS ABSOLUTE PROOF THAT THIS ENTITY YOU ARE CHANNELING IS NOT GOD ALMIGHTY IS NOT GOD, NOT GOD.. MOSES LIKE ALL THE OTHERS FELL DOWN IN AWE AT THE PRSENCE OF GOD, AND THEIR COMMUNICATION WITH GOD WAS ON GODS TERMS. Man answer this one question and I will go elsewhere and leave you to you delusions, voices sounds like a psychosis to me , bipolar maybe?? "there is god medicine for this and you could still live a fairly normal life you know".

QuoteDear Alan
I have posted here on the AP for a long time. I have talked to many different types of people from all sorts of cultures, and given the odd disagreement and pointed discussion, it has been all in all a pleasant experience

the above statement is a blatant lie, do you not read your own posts???. "Odd disagreement"" come on "be truthful!!!!!! "or I will repost all those "pleasant odd disagreements" again for the forum and you to rereadAlan

Would you like me to remind you of these odd disagreements?

You are ones stubborn * # * Your little god entity has evoked amazing response,

Good for "goddy"
Take Care

Alan

Stookie

Hey, he said he's going to do it. I'd wait to see what he has to say before posting again.

To be honest, the only time Mustardseed threads get heated is when the religious fundamentalists/fanatics find it. And he's been posting here longer than anyone else that's still around.

Mustardseed

Hello

Hello

Yes how are you feeling today

Wow for a minute there I did not think you were going to answer

Why did you worry, I always answer you, have I failed you so far

No I guess not

Guess not......come on I never failed to answer you

That is true

You are upset

Yes............I am

Why does it upset you so much David

Well I am not sure...there is just something about Alans post that seem so ........well angry. It hurts me that he is so upset with me, I don't think I have done anything wrong

And...........

Well I don't know but he seems so demanding, its like he drains me totally with his bullying attitude. I don't know why that seem to bother me so much, I have talked to a lot of people like that over the years

Maybe you are changing...........have you ever thought about that

No I haven't.....that's interesting. Well in any case he is very confrontational and DEMANDS a answer, specified and by point

Hmmm

What does Hmmm mean

It means that I think it is YOU who demand a answer

Me

Yes

I don't understand..........I never asked a question

Yes you did you asked why he bothers you so much

Oh yes but that was not what I meant

That's what you said

Do you want the answer

You know God.....I do but listen here, Alan is specific and wants an answer to his questions so how about we let my issues rest and get on with his questions

Oh dear.....are you "bullying" me

No ......but it seems so important and I really wants to ask you and find out your answers.

So much so that you want to push your way through

I guess so

Remind you of anybody

No....who

Come on David how long have we been having these conversations

For a while

So.....lets focus here.....think about it

If you are trying to imply that I am like him I am not buying it

Ha I knew you would get the point

I don't agree

Well let me explain the point to you.....real clear

I would rather do his questions

Lets do the questions at the end .....lets do the most important first

Well are his questions not the most important

No YOU are

What do you mean

This conversation was never for the benefit of the others, it was for you. That you chose to do it publicly was your own doing......you know free will and all that jazz. My main reason for answering was you.

Why

Because I love you and care for you more than you would ever know

Thankyou, I love you too

I know

You see David life has a way of changing simple truths into complex problems, and it is my job to keep you simple and learn to focus

Can you explain

Sure. When life gets complicated and ego and the mind seeks to take over, it is essential that you learn to stay close to me, my spirit, to focus on love compassion and reality. The world in not reality, it is a constant malmstrom that always seeks to quench the love I put in your heart. It constantly tries to make you change and turn away from the path, the straight and narrow path that I want to lead you on. It does so by making you believe lies, and then act out these lies.

Lies like what

Well lets see ...............there are so many. In your case you feel hurt because you have been unjustly accused. Your ego has been hurt your self esteem has been deflated and instead of just admitting that you cover it in a fit of fury. I notice you have that attitude when you talk to people that are very dogmatic and have a very set belief.

Yes that's true that irks me

Interesting isn't it

Why

Well if anyone has a very set beliefsystem it is YOU

That's not true..........i am very open

Ha......yea right, like you were open to shams Usama and now Alan. You were so open that you continually called him Osama just to get on his nerve. YOU are not that open and to tell the truth.....I am good at that.......you are not all that nice either......you are just more clever with words and more skilled at hurting your "opponent" making it sound like it was not intended. You are a hypoctrite.....but I still love you

But ...........It was not like that

It was exactly like that......you got upset and you knew just what to say to get back at those guys. Not a very good sample my friend. Ever wonder why people smite you.

Well that's just a popularity competition

Maybe but if you had been nicer you would have had better results

What do you mean

Well I mean that these people were trapped they were going the wrong way, they were not here by accident you know

Did you make them post

What do you think

I guess you did

Of cause I did but you were no big help in making them change their direction, actually you just made things worse

Did I really

Yes.....but I love you

Sorry

Its ok but you need to work on that. Calm down and stop being so confrontational......yes and I know so don't start with me I know how you get upset by people who mistreat others.

I do

That is ok but you know it is for certain that people will do that, you can do nothing about it, the only thing you can do is be my love to the people. Do you think I would have talked to them that way.....can you imagine me setting little word traps and getting all vindictive

No..................I know you would not do that

What would I do

Well I guess you would tell them the truth as simple and lovingly as you could and then if they would not listen you would repeat it

And then

After a while you would stop talking to them

Ahhhh so you HAVE learned a few things

Yes I think so

People like Alan are searching David, they are searching and they are struggling to understand, that is a good thing

Well what if they get all nasty

Lets not go there again.......you get nasty yourself........... get over it

Ok

They are struggling they are seeking and they will find....eventually

Are you sure

Sure I am sure........He that seeks will find and to him that knocks a door will be opened, but they have to first of all come face to face with themselves and that can take a while

Can you explain that

Ego is a funny thing David, it is part you and yet not, it is an enigma to you, that the same thing that brings you such joy in the battle, brings you such glory in accomplishment and such pleasure in success, is also your biggest enemy. It takes you further and further away from me and closer to yourself, so much so that after a life spent in its company YOU become the center of the universe, and not me.

Alan has a very sweet side to him that you do not see

But you do

Naturally I love him as much as I love you

How does that work

A sweet mystery of life ....love, I love you all as if you were the only one on earth, and long to be as personal with everybody as I am with you.

Yes I understand that

It is hard for some people to see me that way. They cannot because they are wrapped up in their......ego, their own understanding, and a man all wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle

Did Alan get a glimse of you

He did

Well his idea is so different from mine let me see what he said....

Its so ....pompous

Ha.....I kind of like it

Well how about all the other things....let me see

Don't even bother David

Why not..............I want to understand

Why does it get to you so much...........he has just seen a different part of me...........a bit more majestic, ..............I kinda like that

Well to me you are more like my best buddy

I AM your best buddy

But how can you be both

Well.............I am God

So you are different things to different people

Sure did you not know that

Well how about the militant Muslims

That's where I draw the line, no killing is needed to please me, all I need is your love and I will give you what I have......MY love, a love that will make you love your enemies do good to thise that hate you and pray for those that spitefully use you.

Yea you said that before

And I meant it........remember if you look for the worst in people you will find...................but if you look for the best in people you will find that too.

Something good in everyone I see..........its like that song by Abba

Yea I tried to get my name in there but they decided differently.....you know free will and all that Jazz.....but it came out fine anyway....I love that song. Sad about the girl.

What Girl

That's another story

Huh

Are you getting the picture

I don't know...........its a lot to take in, I thought you were going to get quite pointed and straight with Alan

You HOPED I would defend you and MAKE him believe you, and that you talk to me and that I answer.

Yes...............I guess that's about it, I feel real silly about this, would rather not post it.

That's your choice David, what do you have to loose

Well he is probably gonna jump on me as a pound of lead

And

Well it wont be pleasant, he will bet all abusive and write in caps again, I feel like he is shouting at me and I get mad

So...been there, did that, just got a bloody t-shirt

Well I guess I will have to post it.....we had an agreement

Exactly I am glad you remembered

Ok what about his questions

Shoot

Lets see .....I will clip and paste

Ok

Here goes

What is Truth..

I am truth, I am also the way and the life, but I am most definitely TRUTH

Is there a Devil.??

Yes

(1) Where does God live..?? (On a throne??)

On a throne if you prefer to think of it that way. The heaven is my throne the earth is my footstool. More metaphysically I live in you through you and around you, I am the universe, the beginning and the end the alpha and the omega.

(2) Why does an Omnipotent Omniscient, Omnipresent God allow evil and suffering?

I allow it so that YOU will learn Alan, that life without ME is futile, a waste, I allow it so that you will understand that unless you choose LOVE you will go astray. I allow it so that you will choose me through your free will. Cause if there were no suffering there would be no wrong choices, and consequently no right ones............but there is. Choose ME

(3) Why do we exist.?

You exist to learn and grow in your understanding of ME I have a great plan for each of you, and you will find yours in due time.

(4) What happens after we die?

That all depends on.........Life on earth has a way of echoing in your future, it is a school if you will a path a ladder how you progress on earth determines the level you enter in the hereafter. It is you test, your exam and after you have done your best here we will have a chat and go through the test together and see how you scored.

(5) Why does God hide himself from us?

Dear Alan I do not hide myself, look around you, I am everywhere, a smile on the face of a baby, a sunset, a blade of grass touched by the early dew, and the enthralled look on your lovers face after you gave her a good f.... (can I say that here)

Well.....I don't think so lets just put some periods

OK

(6) Where is the soul of Hitler...?

In the hereafter......he is having so intensive courses....might take a while still. There are a few of those, actually he is doing better than Stalin and PolPot and a few others. It will be OK though. I will eventually draw all men unto myself and reconcile the universe.

(7) Is there a hell where we burn in torment forever and ever..?

No Alan there is not. Some souls feel like they are burning and as if it will last forever, but it will only last for an Aeon, eventually they will allow themselves to be released.

Point by point now::   1) THEN  2) THEN 3) "IF THIS IS NOT TO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND"

I don't get that.

Well that is where you and I are limited. If you do not understand the question, I cannot answer it, we are bound together........I explained that earlier

Well it seems like some code that he wants you to answer so he can see if you are real

Tell him to ask me himself,

You might be surprised that God "also loves me" "just as he loves you" and puts up with nonsense from both of us.

However, unlike you and the Pope I do not claim infallibly. man !!! the Pope would be worried if he were to hear about you. He thought he was the only one ALLOWED to communicating with god.

OH IMPORTANT VERY VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION YOU JUST AVOIDED TO ANSWER? ? DONT BACK OUT NOW!!!

WHY DID YOU NOT ASK "god" WHY HE LIED SAYNG EXACTELY THIS "I don't do maths, man"!! "what unspeakable nonsense", it is "YOU" that cant do maths, not God

Here is the last one why don't you do math

Now that's funny.................

Why

Let me say it to himself

Ok go ahead

Alan............I don't do math...............I am MATH, I am the precision of the universe, the accuracy and timing of processes so clearly seen all over, the balance in nature and order and balance of all things found in this your earth. I do not do math, as a cheap trick to convince you of my existence, I do not need to prove myself to you with a sleight of hand, for surely If you have chosen not to believe, you will find another problem for me to solve. Peoplke chose to believe in me or choose to disbelieve. If you do not believe in me as David describes me.....thats ok, but leave him be. He is like a child and talks to me as a child, it is his choice......unless you become like a little child you cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven.........Do you have a problem with that? Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.....in word or deed. In other words Alan..............play nice, and if you want to talk to me yourself all you have to do is ASK, and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you know not off, I meant it when I said I LOVE YOU as if you were the only soul on earth.

Wow

You like that

Very ............interesting, well I will post it now.

OK

So I will talk to you later

Yea do that......It has been too long.......I really liked our little chats

Yea maybe I should start again

Its up to you......as you know......Free will and all that Jazz

Ha thanks Bye

Bye

Alan McDougall

David,

I read you latest post carefully and::

This is more like it each question tackled,,  and off course "God Incarnate" does not have to bend to the level of "my stupid nonsense",

I am sorry forgive me your friend Alan!!!!!!!!!.

keep up the good work I know now who you are talking to, he is "Divine" and was standing before Pilot when Pilot asked him the question What is Truth?. "THRUTH" stood silent before Pilot and he did not recognise him. Life is a process of learning and we are a work in process so to speak. I was about to leave the forum but you takled each question and asked in the way they were posed. Sometimes you have to be bold , that is not the Devil you are speaking to and your souls is safe for all eternity.

Read Psalm 91

The maths answer was also spot on God is Maths he does not have to calculate like us puny mortals , or use a computer and he just thinks and knows the answer .

Please I retract all my previous hurtful comments, I know this is too late to do this as a word once spoken good or bad is out there doing harm or good.

I need a good spiritual spanking and God has brought me down more than a peg or two

My writings are just my perception from my finite reality what God the Infinite is all about. Maybe God did influence them in some way and hopefully they contain some truths

Love

Alan
Take Care

Alan

Stillwater

Wow- this is profound.

I have seen this same story countless times:

There is a discussion between a set of around 7 people, and then two people take an issue to bear, and begin arguing relentlessly, eventually lobbing insults; each will claim they don't take the other's comments seriously, but clearly they feel the need to retaliate..... you can see how seriously they take it indeed, as eventually there are posts in sets of 8, only 20 minutes apart.

It always ends with someone losing interest, and the other taking shallow triumph.....

I have never seen it end in sincere apology- I am impressed with you both; it is about time we start to treat each other as our visions of God would ask us to. :-) :-) :-)

Stillwater
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Mustardseed

Dear Alan
I owe you an apology for getting so defensive and aggressive, and hope to be forgiven as I naturally forgive you. It was very humbling having to post this, as I had expected something quite different. Thanks for not rubbing my nose in it. We all have so much to learn. Thanks for posting

Your friend David

PS.

Stillwater. Thanks for the kind words, it sure is not my credit, but Alans for having the right attitude. (come to think about it maybe the credit goes to God for getting through to us ha) I misjudged Alan. I would actually have been ok with continuing the argument and enjoy the "the shallow victory",  :wink: I am learning a lot these days, about my own unimportance and lack of love towards others. Hopefully I will grow in this area.

Regards (David) Mustardseed

Alan McDougall

Stillwater and David,

Stillwater thank you for the nice comment to both of us.

David Forgiveness is the greatest act one can do It was really brought home to me an insomniac last night, I slept like a baby.

The name David means "Beloved of God" and why shouldn't God talk to his beloved?

The things I said relating to you being delusional remain inexcusable, your posts were always lucid and made sense unlike the rambling of a mentally deranged person. I am ashamed by this more than you can know. Perhaps God allowed me to say these stupid to things to you just to bring to mind what onside person I can be at times.

I think what set me alight, without stopping the think before I acted, was the term for the thread "Channeling God" I would have preferred "Dialoguing with God" or perhaps just "Speaking with God"

Love

Alan
Take Care

Alan