News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Hawk

Mustardseed,

First off I'd like to thank Al Gore for installing Internet access in middle schools across the states so Mustardseed could bring us these revolutions.

Please have a permanent Out-of-Body experience. I could have a more meaningful conversation with a plant, albeit not a legal plant but none the less.

The only thing you are accomplishing is wasting space on the Astral Pulse server. Also you may be confusing younger or more gullable readers. However, more sensible readers will realize that you are a joke, like your posts.

If you were on fire I would not urinate on your burning body, lest to suppress the smell of your burning flesh.

I suppose I'm angry at the fact that you constantly quote the Bible and claim to be Christian, yet your actions now fail to reflect this. You have become a rambling buffoon bent on your own soul's self destruction. You are making a mockery of a subject that is already seen by the majority of a society as false, I tried to get across this point by creating the post "CHANNELING SATAN".

It is apparent that you have no training as a medium and it is against Christianities fundamental beliefs. If you are just joking around you are making false statements about God's word. If you are truly insane I apologize.

Please rethink what you are doing, I suggest doing this while playing hopscotch in the middle of traffic.

One might say the following to describe you:

A few screws short of a hardware store.
The antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.
Would argue with a signpost.
Etc.

In short I think your soul may need a few more incarnations to get everything going in the old mind. Or perhaps you need to change (or start taking) your medication.

lifebreath

Well, just a slight technicality ... he said "God of all flesh," not "the god of the flesh."

In typical biblical parlance, a "god of the flesh" is an idol of selfish desire, like making the desire for power or sex or money one's god, or ruling principle. Thus, were one to personify all of the "gods of the flesh" into a single archtypal entity, that would indeed be the commonly refered to "Satan" or Devil. (Of course, at this point, one might easily digress into a discussion of the Christian concept of Satan and the Jewish concept of Satan or HShTN...)

On the other hand, "the God of all flesh" is a biblical phrase from Jeremiah used to indicate the one God who is sovereign over all creation and creatures.

Carry on ...

Michael_E

If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Mustardseed

Channeling God

wow he is really mad isn't he
yes he is, but the wrath of man does not work my righteousness
what does that mean
it means, he is confused. He thinks he is doing ME a favour, by attempting to make you stop talking to ME
do I need to worry
not really, if he could he might try to hack you, curse you tell on you and turn you in to the govt., and maybe if he gets mad enough in his religious and selfrighteous rage he might kill you but so what
SO WHAT... ARE YOU KIDDIN
no... so what. You are in good company. People react this way when their beliefs are challenged and when someone tinkers with their preconcieved notions
really....it sounds pretty drastic to me
you should read about Stephen
oh yea what was that, he said something about that he saw a throne in heaven and Jesus sitting on the right hand of ....you,   and they hit him or something wait a minute I will look it up

Looking it up on the net (searched stephen, throne, God)

i found the place, it say they got so furious that they "gnashed on him with their teeth". Wow they bit him
yes it is quite common for people to get really that upset at anyone who claims a closer relationship to me than they have themself. Often its fear that people will be led astray, or worry that I cant take care of my own things, in anycase they feel they need to interfere and do my work for ME, which is to rid the world or forums like this of heretics and the likes of YOU. It is called religious intolerance in the earlier stages and religious fanatism later on
ok i get it, can we talk about something else now
sure I know whats on your mind
really
helloo...I am God. You wanna ask about the beliefsystem territories dont you
yes
ok we can talk about that next, its not what people think. You really should get some sleep you are having guests tomorrow and they will arrive earlier than you expect
oh please dont make this happen I am real tired
sorry son .....cant interfere they really want to see you so you better log off now
ok then goodnight
night

Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Kerrblur

hahahaha! okay, before I start my questions for God.  I have to point out some particular things.  First: MustardSeed, thank you for curtiously helping me on my God/church/gift Thread.  And another thing which is strange lol, this time when you channeled 'God':
(Channeling God)

there is another question
so I noticed
....and?
the Horizon is all around, every direction. In the Spiritual it is in even more directions than that
but which way should he go?
thats not up to me....thats up to HIM
yes , but he is asking you for advise
and I am giving it to him
but you did not say where to go and he is lost
I want him to use his own mind....thats why I gave it to him
so you cant be more specific
I can tell him what I would like him to do, but he does not have to do it
thats fine
follow after LOVE, pray to me and I will lead him....with a still small voice , if he really wants to find my will for his life,he must have no will of your own but have faith in me
thanks I will tell him
thanks

haha, this bring me to to say that to my knowledge, noone asked a question like that, heh so my question was. . . Why did 'God' Answer this question?, and who was this question from? Do you, 'God' Believe in spiritual Gifts? lol I pray, mustardseed knows my problems, lol why aint you chanelling me? :).  How come I lost all my friends and some family trying to prove you and spiritualit gifts, lifting souls ect. are right?  :)  how come you(God) lol or any low realm angels werent lol 'helping' me? maybe to learn to maybe 'stop'? heh okay thats not one thats 7 questions, o well lol keep 'god' thinking heh

hehe my Second question is concerning something that struck me as hillarious: Do you believe in aliens, and anliens channeling with other people?  or is it 'devil' stuff perceiving themselves as aliens? lol  

3rd question:  How old are you?  

4th bonus question!!!
math test question:

okay you have to do this incredibally impossible math question answered!

Y=(AB)  ANSWER IT
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

kakkarot

i cannot verify whether ms is talking to God, but i can second that God has a purpose with this thread. the purpose is for one or two people, not the majority (and those people who it is for are not neccessarily going to post), and if you don't like it you don't have to read it (remember that whole "free will" thing? [|)]).

something i CAN say though, is that you people are very centered on such stupid things (for the most part). try asking questions that would help you understand things (like steel hawk's question, "why?"), rather than just trying to trip up mustardseed.

~kakkarot

Kerrblur

One more Question for God lol and do alot of concentrated channeling for this one(I'm not being sarcastic, think of it as a 'person' doing some kind of math question for yea, but I'm more open minded, and have a sense of humour also).

With the best description, answer, or comment you can with this question; How come when someone is suppose to follow and learn the 'faith' of God(concerning if there knowledge of religion at the time is low i.e Me), And even people at the church say it is good to ask questions, and God wishes for every people to be wise, blah blah, why, why is it that the church(the church i went to for my first time btw) which was over 45 minutes away from me wont let me back at there church? well off the record (lol but you knew already) they say(pasture), "Theres nothing here for you."  and I am not accepted. people at the church and even the cow speaching tongues  people hate me for me just trying to find something lol. answer that, if you cant answer, try to explain in a broad detail about it, lol or comment, ORRR if you a awesome God, answer, explain, and comment all at once :).

nor bottle in creeds

Steel Hawk

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, by taking him seriously. I believe that most people are honest and generally good when they can be.

After listened to MS further on I realized he is a sick person in one way or another. [xx(] Unless, he truely is channeling God. But that seems highly unlikely.

Okee. Enough. I'm done.

Mustardseed

CHANNELING GOD

God.....it's Kerrblur now what about it
tell him to read Ceriel's post that would answer his first point
ok
then tell him thankyou for being willing to ask questions
will do .... he says thanks Kerblur!! God could you elaborate a bit
very few people are willing to ask the hard question, and search in the deep dark places for my stuf, the things of God. Those who do will suffer, there will be a price to pay. Persecution, ridicule, being shut off and loosing friends and family, thats just the beginning. The reason is that people get afraid when you ask question. It means that there could be more than one way to answer and that they could be wrong.Suffering in various forms comes with the territory, and should be expected
but why did you not help him or send someone or something
I did
he says you didn't
ha...he does not see things as I do. He met lots of good people, some helped him and some did not, thats free will. He was also helped from the other side, I stirred his heart, all in all he is doing better now that he has confronted the dragon
he sounds discouraged, and they shut him out of the Church
tell him I sympathise and understand, they dont want me in there either, and I have been trying to get in for a long time
what about the math
I dont do math
but...
I told them that allready.....no testing . Believe in me or do not believe in me.
anything else
tell him to be more selective. He is in a big muddle becourse he is using his head to sort things out, tell him to take more time to be still. To listen for the still small voice. Sometimes he gets all in a big fuzz over things and all in confusion. I am not the one who sends confusion.
you don't mean...
yes ofcourse. The enemy. Everytime someone attempts to get in touch with me and find my will in his or her life, answers to questions, the confusion and shelling starts. Its like the old trench warfare, the enemy does not start shooting till you go over the top and come at him. In the spirit it is the same
so can you sum it up
no
what....
if you want to you can sum it up.....I did my part. Oh by the way tell him to stay sweet and kind, and not use the enemys power, it will just mess things up in his life. It looks like it will work, but really dosn't. You know..... anger, resentment, hate, and also to try to control himself, he is a bit of a loose cannon..... Nice kid tho.
well ...ok thanks
you are welcome....dont forget the beliefsystem territories, I know you really look forward to that

ok  bye

Ceriel N

Fine. You're free to walk you own path, as you are free to make your own mistakes. I won't hold it against you.

But please do understand that I intend you no harm.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Kerrblur

QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS

1) alien question, answer it heh

2) With no disspect because I believe your able to do whatever you wish, but off the record to God or lol MS, do you two dis-like people "channeling reptiles" "Aliens" "planet worlds"?

3) How come your not on Television like Larry King Live or something? instead of internet? lol you know larry king got james van praagh super famous, and you know noone believes in mediums ;)

4) I dare not say this in a church, or i meen ask this, but is there some reletively truths and similarities between the muslim religion and the chriustian religion? i.e muslims talk about the spiritual development which is 90% similar with OBE' AP'ing and Ki and all that! and on the christian side, Jesus IS the Son of God, when the muslims believe EVERYTHING with jesus, and even to come back to fight the beast but for some reason 'do not' believe he was our savior, you understand? both are VERY similar but both sides have truths that are not in eachothers books

nor bottle in creeds

chill

Yes : God has a purpose with this thread.

Hi Mustardseed, I have a question for God. I plead with you that MY question is treated in priority. The questions from the guy upstairs are not that interesting, you'll agree with me. Similarities between islam and christianity..? hello ?! They have the same roots !

Ok now, my question :

Has John Gardner the novelist reincarnated yet ? I would like to channel him in another thread. He died in a motorcycle accident. Well, let's cut the chase : is it POSSIBLE to channel him right now ?
And if so, do you think he would oblige if I were the one to channel him ? I have no channeling experience, but one can learn it in about an hour or less, according to what I gathered from the Pleiadians and Zetas 'communications'.

Thanks in advance.

ps : I know that you God cut all communication with me, and I respect that. I don't know the reasons, but I am sure they are legitimate. I don't resent you anymore - but you know that !
Still thanks for your protection and invisible guidance.

Mustardseed

CHANNELING GOD

hi upthere
hi downthere
how are you
I am.......fine
I have time to talk about the belief system territories]/red]
ok lets do that then
are they real
absolutely but not the way they are made up to be real
whats it made up to be
most think of them as a sort of unreal place where the decieved are kept till they figure out reality
yes...thats what I understand. What is wrong about that?
it is man again
man?
yes man......as I said ...you just dont get it
get what
how big heaven is
i don't understand
I know....but one day you will understand
are they heaven
they are part of heaven
could you please explain it in a full sentence, I get very tired of the guessing
so I see...but guessing is good for you, it helps you use what I have given you
I guess...but it is hard
ok listen up. The terretories you talk about is part of heaven as You call it. It is all MY terretory. It is all where you go after you have lived your life in your dimension. It is divided according to vibrations. It is actually not vibrations but more the sounds of the spirit, but thats for another time. As people let me into their life their ability to precieve the vibration or hear my voice changes and they are able to see further.
so it is not a place for punishment
no that would be hell
you mean there is a hell
sure
but I thought you were the all mercy full
I AM...
but why do you throw people into hell then
I dont. They do that to themselves
but I think that is terrible
me too
no ..I mean that you let them
I know ....and I agree but those are the rules of free will. I feel pretty bad about it but on the up side I can let you know that it works pretty good. I never had anyone come back for a second visit
what do you mean
I do things better than man and the jails of your realm, once they get the point they never forget it
well thats good I guess
it works
and where is hell
heaven
no hell
yes....listen carefully. IT IS IN HEAVEN [;)]
really
really really.......you could call it the basement
and the higher the higher astral levels
heaven as well
you mean it is all heaven
yep
so the places we sort of buzz around in when we project is all.....heaven
you could say that
and you dont mind
not at all.....I made you with the ability, but stay away from the cellar, they are pretty ticked off there
so heaven is in levels
now you are getting it
and who goes where depends on .....what?
how much you learn at your level about ME. The more you learn to hear my voice the more you vibrate with me the closer you get to my truth and the further you go. Its a spiritual thing
and Robert Bruce
yea he is a nice kid
does he go to the higher levels
ha...he is all over the place, but has a hard time setteling down. Seems he has ants in his pants, like most kids his age
why do you call him a kid
becourse he is....maybe next time we can talk about age in heaven
I thought there were none
ha....you were wrong. Not the first time[;)]
I look forward to next time
me too
ohhh.....by the way, how about the muslim thing
I answered it didn't I ?
kind of I guess maybe I will read through this and get back to you. And how about the John whatever his name
he is pretty busy teaching but she can always ask
is he allowed to
sure
ok thanks....and bye then

bye....for now, and dont worry, ok

ok .......you know huh, I keep forgetting you are God

Yes I know...but I dont forget that you are you , I will help you, becourse I love you as if you were the only one. I love you all that way.

PS there seems to be something causing the colours to screw up sometimes. Could a moderator look at that. I will also ask God, maybe he can work it out. Thanks for listening

TheSeeker

Posts like this are the reason I rarely come to this site anymore.

NecroGod

Mildly interesting thread. The one thing I could not help commenting upon with this 'questioning God' theme... the people who posted questions as they were encouraged to by MS under the support of "God" are getting the same cryptic answers. Simply put "No, I'm not answering that how you want me to... but here's a nonsensical answer for you to brood over."

I have no intentions of telling anyone "You're nuts!"... but more over, I wanted to inspire an idea for some people. (This is not a divine idea either, just a common one) "Think a little".

I have doubts that an omnipotent being would decide to start a conversation to seemingly say "Yep, I'm God, but don't distrust that I am God, because I will not answer you truthfully to prove otherwise... just to prove I am in fact confident that I'm God."

This is circle logic.

What I'm really saying is, I don't think anyone is getting anything out of this thread, and seeing as how nothing has been achieved by it yet, I doubt any good will be had from it. Just wanted any newcommers to know that not everyone supports all of the ideas on here. Sometimes somone needs to step up and just say "That's a little far fetched."

I think it would do us good to maintain a bit of credibility in these conversations and to approach things with an open mind, but as well as exercise some common sense. Perhaps MS really is speaking to some entity, but who is to know if it is in fact "The God". I think this should all be taken with a grain of salt.

MS: Please don't bother to consult with the creator on this one. If 'God' wishes to address me on what I've said, he knows where to reach me. Getting an answer through your medium talent would just validate my suspicion that this 'God' had no realm outside of the confines of your own person.

I hope this doesn't come across as too harsh, that's not my intent.

Blessed Be [;)]

TheSeeker

NecroGod posted what I could not gather the energy to post myself.  Thanks Necro.

TheSeeker

oh, I liked this part

"..helloo, I am God"

God is from the valley?

chill

Hi Necro, you don't get it. I think that God is partly making fun of Pleiadians and Zetas communications : those other 'guys' (who have no materiality) aren't allowing any 'testing' either. But this thread is actually interesting, and IS inspired by God. I trust that because I know Mustardseed very well - maybe more than he does himself, in some regards. He is a clear enough channel, in my opinion. I should say more, but I am still currently investigating something (or someone..). Let's just say that all nuts are not sealed-packaged.

Hey God, thanks for your answers about John Gardner.

Another quicky : that idiot Walsh was not talking to you, was he? (the author responsible for the 'conversations with God' waste of trees).

ps1 : God is the God of all flesh. Flesh without God is no longer flesh : it becomes a fertilizer. Aristotle made an artificial dissection of the body and soul. But think about it : we use our brain to think and feel, and what does make your heard beat ? The body is the 'form' of the soul before we die. And once we are dead, there is no more body, no more thinking brain, no more heart beat, and the soul has another form, which I am not familiar with.

ps2 : God said it, no ? He's also the God of muslims.

Anoher quicky : God what do you think of Mayatnik and his society-is-out-to-get-us fixation ?

chill

stop whining seeker.. why do you keep opening up that thread if it makes you feel depressed ? go outside, gather some flowers to make a bouquet...

TheSeeker

Good one chill.  And, I will complain if I feel the need, seeing as how about 1.5% of my posts have anything negative in them.

kakkarot

i'm curious: does anyone of you who continue asking for proof even know what faith is? not just belief, but actual faith.

~kakkarot

TheSeeker

Sorry if I offended anyone.  And to kakkarot, what is the difference between belief and faith?  I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just wondering.

I'm not going to tell anyone to denounce their faith, but I can tell you why I think belief/faith is a fool's friend.

kakkarot

faith is a steadfast belief in something that has not been proven or disproven.

you are right in that faith is a fool's friend, but only if there is proof/evidence to show why the belief is wrong. since there is no proof to either prove God's existance or disprove it, anyone who cares either way is working on belief (this includes the scientists who *believe* there is no God as well as the religious/spiritual types who *believe* there is. note that no side has any actual proof with which to convince the other side).

some people are more assured in their beliefs and will continue to actively trust in them (until proven wrong) whereas others tend to be trendy and drop what they believe to follow every new idea that comes along (regardless of truth behind it). the idea of faith is that you choose to believe something even if other people come along and tell you it's wrong without *proving* it's wrong. a truly intelligent person will understand that they have faith as well as intelligence in their lives (and not just faith as in religious faith, even faith in science or faith in other people's abilities).

if God truly wanted to prove He existed, He could prove it in a way that none of us could ever deny, but that's not His purpose. the purpose of having faith in God (steadfast trust in believing He exists) is to seperate the wanna-be's from those who truly do seek Him. those with actual faith in God will be shown proof at the time when they finally figure out they don't need it (seems paradoxical, but that's the way it goes).

as to why God might do that: hell, if I were God i'd do things like that all the time just to mess with people's heads [:D]. He has His own reasons, though, and even if i don't know them i still trust in Him.

faith is the first step, proof comes later.

so for those who come onto this thread and just say MS is not channeling God (in whatever subtle way they say it), they are also merely presenting a belief.

(looking back on this post, i really didn't mean for it to sound so... preachy [|)]. nor make it so long. sorry about that ^_^' . and as a disclaimer, these are my ideas on the subject and are always subject to scrutiny and are not infallible [:)])

~kakkarot

Mustardseed

CHANNELING GOD

I am back God
Yes Mustardseed.....I know
I am ready to ask, I have a few more questions
[ok shoot
I am very interested in the thing you mentioned about age
yes it is a very facinating subject isn't it?
so would you mind explaining
I would rather you ask, I sort of like that and it makes it easy for people to understand me and maybe they will start to talk to me as well, but ....allright
thanks
Ok, Age let me explain it as simple as I can[;)]
OK
age in your dimension is meassured in years, right
how long you have lived, yes?
in the eternal now, time does nolonger exist..... as you know it, that is
how is that
there is continuity, but it is open ended, and can be streched and shrunk
I dont understand that
it is one of the hardest things to understand becourse you are a creature of time, and it actually has to be felt with the spirit, more than understood with the mind. Time is tied to the physical dimension, but after the physical turns to the spiritual, time also changes to the with it. It keeps certain of the elements that you know on earth, but becomes more transparent and negrotiable. Since it is nolonger tied to the physical, and since you can travel between the different levels of the spirit instantly, you can learn to negrotiate and bend time.
you mean timetravel
more than that....you can actually create time, that was not!!
wow
in the spirit world, as the physical world recede, the qualities of the spirit come to the forefront, and other dimensions are  added.....With motivation, and desire you create another parameter for time as well as add on or detract from your existance.
I am compleately lost here flopped out of highschool....as you know
if you believe all things are possible, time in time becomes ....what you make it, as does many other things on the other side
you mean we have to learn to trancend time?
Yes, as you first arrive you bring time with you in a way, but as you become more and more aware of ME and comes to understand how it all fits you will also begin to learn to bend time and time itself becomes just another dimension, that you can work with. Though some insist in staying in time even here. That happens often in certain sectors of heaven
so I could eat the same cake over and over
believe me, you would not want to. As you grow in this understanding, you also grow in faith and maturity, and you become more acutely aware of my plan for your life and the lives of those around you, and as you start your work, you learn to handle this responsibility
work....I thought it was gonna be free time and rest and stuf
for some it will be , but for a time, and after that your real life begins and you will be given your assignments
Ok interesting . So then why do you call Robert Bruce a kid
becourse in my presence, and in this dimension he is. You all are, some are a bit further ahead and there are the real A students but generally you are all in school
what makes someone a A student in this life then?
their ability to LOVE... LOVING others is, becoming a instrument of my Spirit, becourse I AM.....LOVE
so it has nothing to do with ability to project
not very much projecting is sort of like PE or gymnastics of the spirit or astral, purely the ability to control ones etheric body the spirit and ones surroundings, it is purely motor skills. Maturity is something very different. It doesn't matter if you have faith to move mountains, knowledge of the deep spiritual mysteries or if you sacrefice everyday burn insence , or if you give your life in religious or social service, without LOVE it is like scraps of paper and it will all be burned away, for though I am LOVE I am also a purifying fire. All that stands in the end is how much you Loved how much you listened to me and let me work through you
wow, that sort of sends a message to us all I suppose
yes
I kind of knew this but it is good to have it repeated that way
glad you like my words,
ok I gotta go sleep thangs again and ......I pray you keep me through the night
no worries mate...I will. I have something prepared for you tonight...look forward to it!!
really...thats super thanks
till later
ok see you then
actually no, you won't, not for a long time ...but you will HEAR from me[;)]
ha OK goodnight
goodnight

TheSeeker

Ok, I understand what you mean by faith, but faith in belief is still belief.

Did your post so you flopped out of highschool MS?