News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Risu no Kairu

Why didn't God make any references to Star Trek (some number near 10): the Final Frontier?
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Mustardseed

Channeling God[

Cube has some more questions

1.) How separate are we from You?

It is a enigma as you would call it. On one hand we are worlds apart but on the other we are knit together. As the heavens are higher than the earth so are my way higher than your ways yet if you desire my presense all you have to do is create a vaccum call on me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you know not. Mysteries of the universe are yours for the taking.

this question I find very interesting as well

2.) Do You always read our minds and hearts, or just sometimes? I thought it was interesting that it was needed for me to clarify my first question; I didn't think it would be possible to have a misunderstanding.

Though I always listen there is often a problem with the Channel, in this case Mustardseed. As I said, the answer is a mixture of my spirit and his intellect and his faith to hear from me. I have limited myself to use this eartheren channel. In my reality there are no words no languages and no trying to understand. As I speak through the channel I limit myself to a degree, to work within his capability to understand the question as well as the answer. The more tuned in the Channel is the more I can work without the confines of the intellect, and the more interferance the more limited my flow and the answers become.

Also a good question

3.) I also have a question about another topic, how do we resolve living in the Now versus creating our reality?

The best way is to have faith. To trust in me. If a person believes, through coming to understand about me, a faith is born that afterwards becomes the path to peace. You must learn not to worry about the future, to be content in the state you are in. Not as in being neutral and placid but as in striving, full of the faith that if you take one step for me, learning to love, I will take 2 for you. This faith is born and grows in the heart of man, by the study of faithbuilding words. You shape the reality you live in by the choices you make day by day. You are your own worst enemy but I can be your best friend. He that comes to me I will not cast out, he that seeks me will find me. It cannot be a work of consentrating trying in the arm of the flesh but it must be a work of MY spirit, through being empowered by me.

thanks
welcome

Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

chill

I found that there hasn't been always a perfect correlation between my love for you, God (or maybe somthing else I have mistaken for love), and my love for other people. I have prayed for you to fill my heart with so much love that I would be overflowing with it. And you did help me, everytime. But it didn't last very long, and I had to keep asking, and I feel angry about this because I feel that there should be a connection : by loving you I should love others, it should come hand in hand, but it's not true for me. And then I wonder if I love you only because you're not human, see what I mean ? It's what I call 'falling in love with God', feeling a strong bond with you, invisible, all-powerful, all-love, and wanting to be even closer, almost as if I wanted to be your bride and leave this world to be only with you. Sometimes, when such emotion was felt, this bond, I got on the wrong path, as it alienated me somewhat from the world. Any comments ? (It's not true anymore, mind you).

Another question : At some point, years ago, I was thinking that everything good that was happening to me was happening because of you, as if you were always with me, like a knight in charming armor, pulling the strings, making it all possible, writing for me, thinking my good thoughts for me, inspiring my good moves, etc... At some point (do you remember ?) I was in church and I got this rare clear message from you (was it from you ?) that it wasn't the case : that I was also partly responsible for the good things happening to and by me. First I was puzzled : I thought it was my ego talking. But after some thought, I came to realize just the opposite : to think that you were always acting for me in the shadow was my ego talking, to think : it's not me but God with big G pulling the strings for me. You said that you were responsible for some of the things but definately not all of them. That was much less romantic for me, and I felt a little betrayed. Can you elaborate on this ?

Thank you Mustard seed for taking all this time.

Mustardseed

Channeling God

did you see Chills posts
yes ofcourse
are you ready to answer it
the question you should ask yourself is ...is she ready for me to do so
oh ohh was there anything wrong with her question
not at all on the contrary....but can she handle the answer ....we will see
I think so. It seems she really is thinking about things
yes she does but remember.....free will is a corker,
ok so lets go then
ok Mustardseed just remember, my words are like a diamond they sparkle no matter what way you turn them, and there are lessons for you in this too
ohh .....I see
Man has always been trying to save himself with just a little bit of help from me thrown in , so he could pat himself on his own back and say "me and God did it". This closeness to self this ego and this looking to the arm of the flesh the physical the effort either in meditation or in prayer is the big big difference between he who is really close to me , and he who is just close to himself. To understand this you must open your heart and your spirit to the things og my realm. The definition of selfrighteousness, is close to self and your own righteousness, which in my sight stinks pretty bad
really?
really really. She does have a strong desire to be close to me and she does hunger for my ways but she is hung up in how she thinks I should answer her prayers and how I should make my moves. In reality she is questioning my ways and not alltogether yielding to what I do and have done in her life
I can relate to this allright
listen ....move over Mustardseed just for a bit.

Listen Chill, I really do love you as a lover does and desire you to be mine, and whatever makes you think I want you to be part of this world?. Love not the world nor the things of this world for all in it is pride but love me draw near to me , become alianated from the world and become mine. Seek the things of heaven and of me for the time comes and soon is my dear when you will be in my eternal now, then as earth recedes and as the eternal realities of my Spirit is revealed you will be glad with exceeding joy. Seek to be heavenly minded and in all things seek love. I realise that you need to be connected somewhat to the physical but watch out you do not get sucked in to use and hold up the standard of how the world judges. Your mine and I desire you to look for newness of life that you will seek me and through finding me and faith in my way you will be a blessing to many....ok your keyboard Mustardseed.

whew that was some typing ....what was that all about I dont even know what I typed
yeaa you did pretty well there, seems you are getting the hang of it, getting out of the way that is[;)]I love the smilies by the way

Listen I think I need a break
good idea see you later[/blue]

Dear Chill this was most unusual and I need to take a break here and will get back later . Thanks for listening and asking your questions. It is my prayer that though at times my channel seems obstructed, there are still things there you might be able to use. This is all quite new for me as well.

Regards Mustardseed

cube

I'd like to pose a few questions that maybe God doesn't get asked all the time.

1.) What senses do other beings on Earth or other planets have that humans don't have? What are they like and how do they work?

2.) You wrote that sex is Your best creation, would it be possible to make something better? Please tell us about different forms of sex, I imagine there's a lot more to it and ways to express it than what we're used to here in the physical.

3.) Here's a news article about a guru who's been living without food or water for 60 years:

http://autofeed.msn.co.in/pandoraV15/output/D86D7A6D-7BFD-4AFB-9D27-CD7E6B25A4D0.asp

Did he really do that?
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

chill

Kerrblur

okay, this makes me ridiculously mad, Chill asked a question, about ego, and I just never really posted anymore on here cause , you never answered my questions I had about ego! you never answered any of them!  well I am finished with my comment, do not answer my questions btw just cause I made this reply.  Good bye
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Kerrblur

i am really sorry, i didnt realize wut i typed till i sent it, i think im just ALITTLE envy of people starting to come here after I was like the only one in the beginning believing in yea lol sorry really am. i apologize

Got a question for god.

1) What are considered God Given Gifts, and though dissagreed by many, Are there any gifts that come natural with man?  and what would they be to a good understanding?
nor bottle in creeds

Mustardseed

Channeling God

God Kerblurr got really mad. I forgot his question and now he is upset becourse someone else asked it and got an answer. Why did you not tell me to ask

ha!! becourse I wanted to teach everyone a little subject lesson. Please include his questions below Mustardseed

ok one minute

Questions from Kerblurr:

Explain to me about Ego if you can.  

How can one try to diminish one's Ego?

Is a person (i.e myself) that is very very curtious towards others, always kind when others are down, all the extras, have a High ego? (when purposesly thinking about how to get rid of it w/o knowledge)

Does this some how tie in with seeing your guide?

If so, what are the signs that you are showing progress on the ego erase project lol?

It is possible to see your guides even through your 'closed' eyelids corect? like a faint outline image?

there it is

ok and now his last post

ok

Kerrblur:
okay, this makes me ridiculously mad, Chill asked a question, about ego, and I just never really posted anymore on here cause , you never answered my questions I had about ego! you never answered any of them! well I am finished with my comment, do not answer my questions btw just cause I made this reply. Good bye

Well Ryan lets us reason together. When do you think ones ego is diminishing? Think for yourself. Would you accept that when outbursts like this cease, you are on the right track. You see, this is exactly what ego is all about. You get your answer but becourse you were not credited with having asked the question,  you get offended. So much could get done if you all were less concerned who gets the credit......ego.....Yes your ego is quite strong and to diminish it you should seek to humble yourself for he that humbles himself shall be exalted and he that considers himself small in my presence shall be rewarded, in my way and in my time. Put on the garment of meekness and let all of you each esteem your brother better than yourself. This ego, this pride.... allthough it is a stumbelingblock, has however little influence on your gifts. But beware, even if my gifts to you are without repentance , how you use them and how you behave in the process of using them does have importance. If you have a gift and do not give me the credit for this gift you lay up for youirself many troubles. This was the first fall and the cause of stumbeling of the mighty, the lightbearer, through pride in his heart he was lifted up and yet he was cast down. Behold I see him falling from the heavens like lightening. See to it that you learn this lesson.

God are you mad at him?

nah not really, he just likes to get things served so he understands it, straight forward. He is very very dear to me

but he said he would not read the thread anymore

he will read it

ok listen I gotta go for a few days I will cactch you later next week or so ok

ok have fun with your friends, bye for now

Dear you who read
I will have to take a break but will be back next week. It is my sincere prayers that you gain strenght help and comfort from the channeling, I apologise for typos and lack of clarity. I am still learning this as I go, and I have some problems with the colours.
Regards Mustardseed

by the way Ryan the outline you saw and your question if it was your your guide......it wasn't, but you wish it had been. It would be so great to have a guide wouldn't it, it would make you real special and unique right? Maybe a warrior, or a wise old sage or an mighty angel ......could this be ego? Think about it, and when you have and when you answer these things I will tell you about your guide

ahemm  ...ok then I guess you are done now then??

all done...bye

Kerrblur

okay thank you, gave me good points

Definently a thing to think about. but again im sorry, i didnt mean what I said previously, apologized  the next post, but your right.  Hmm  okay See you next week then
nor bottle in creeds

cube

Yes, I'm looking forward to next week as well. Thanks so much Mustardseed!

Mrsix

I have a question... why do men have nipples???

The mind boggles... [:)]

cube

Mrsix

That just makes me feel weird [8)]

[:)]

Rob

Mustardseed

Channeling God

Well here I am again in front of the screen
Yes , sorry about your foot, but it was your own fault
I know but I got so scared we were gonna damage the boat that I rushed
I told you soo many times that something was going to happen
you did ?
Yes think back your wifes shoes , the wawes, the anchor line knot
never thought about it like you telling me!!
well I did anyway which question do you want to ask first
how about this one?

Kerrblur:

1) What are considered God Given Gifts, and though dissagreed by many, Are there any gifts that come natural with man?  and what would they be to a good understanding?

ok , well My gifts are creative. Gifts like learning to draw play music and many other things. Some learn without being gifted but some I have given a gift in these areas and they are head and shoulders above others. This is the more showy gifts but there are also the gifts of the Spirit, love kindness humility discernment as well as the gift of helps and most of all the gift of wisdom. All these creative gifts are given by my spirit.
are there gifts we are born with and come natural then
sure. You are all talented in the art of destroying, pulling down as well as the spiritual counterparts of negativity, pessimism, sarcasm and so on
but that is not very nice though
Yea really but this is the way things are so in order to do anything creative you have need of me and my input
you mean all the good is you and the bad is us
that just about sums it up....yes
and the people that do not believe in you and still are creative and do good things?
ha ....I am not that concerned if they believe in me or not I am the only creative force in the universe and when they partake of anything creative or when they love they partake of MY spirit, and I believe in them and that one day they will understand this. Besides that, the universe is not only created for your benefit alone there are other issues and reasons, but they are way above you for the time being
Ok then I gotta go get my foot taken care of thanks
use some heat that will help it
ok will do bye

I had an accident 2 days ago. On the way out the channel going Off shore in heavy winds and we met very large breaking wawes 8-10ft and very steep. We were pounding heavily and our anchor broke loose and started whacking with its point on the bow below the waterline. I sprinted up the deck to grab the chain before it all went overboard and fell on my foot and either fractured or sprained my big toe. We had 3 "checks" that something was to happen.

1.On the way out we had been discussing my wifes old deck shoes as she was afraid of falling sinse the deck was very slippery.

2.I had felt a need to reduce sail while going out the channel, for no reason I was worried.

3. I had noticed the anchor line was tied funny, but trusted my wife telling me it was ok.

All in all we were blessed as no damage was inflicted except on me. We could have had a major emergancy

I am keen on asking God why accidents like this happen and what makes them happen, but I am in a bit of pain and will wait till later.

Regards Mustardseed

cube

I'm sure there have been plenty of signs given to me that I never noticed, but I had one recently that was particularly obvious. I'd read in one of the threads here about the power of the earplug when having an OBE. Someone said that earplugs alone put them over the edge from rarely having them to having them fairly consistently.

So the other week one of my relatives was visiting and he lost the case for his contact lens. We were driving somewhere and passed by a Target store, he said "We have to go in there and find a case." So we found where the cases were and right next to them were the earplugs!

But, for some stupid reason I didn't get any, while he was standing there complaining about how expensive the cases were he found one that had been opened from the packaging. He said, "Well, they shouldn't even be able to sell this one." I think because I was there he decided not to steal it. So I guess it was not a total loss but I still need some earplugs.

Mustardseed

Channeling God

Cube asked

1.) What senses do other beings on Earth or other planets have that humans don't have? What are they like and how do they work?

2.) You wrote that sex is Your best creation, would it be possible to make something better? Please tell us about different forms of sex, I imagine there's a lot more to it and ways to express it than what we're used to here in the physical.

are you ok with those questions
Sure it is interesting to me that Cube asked. The basic question is this: what is the difference between you and the animals and other creations. First lets just adress the fact that a plant can't think ok, no brain no soul nada, no thinking. It can however react to different stimuli, becourse it is an alive creation, but no thinking. It goes like this . Angels, Man, entities, and animals . Matter is the ingridient in them all but they are different. Man has been made a little lower than Angels but a little higher than animals. Even within the animal kingdom there is a variety. My Spirit is the difference. All animals are created for specific purposes, and for that reason they have been endowed with different senses as well as abilities. For the most part they lack reason, the use of the mind, they also lack determination a biproduct of reason and are heavily ruled by their instinkt. Sometimes the lines blur and certain animals can take on almost human properties but this is also the same with man as sometimes certain humans, under certain conditions take on almost animalistic qualities. The difference is .....Me. How much does a man or animal have of my creative qualities. Some have very little capacity but use it more fully and some have a large capacity but use it less. Its pretty complicated.
well....ok I will read it over later what about the other question
First let me explain. Sex is a picture of the unity of you and me. In the eternal this unity is the best highest most thrilling thing created, even transending understanding, but you are not there yet so to the question. Love is the answer, anything done in love is good, but anything done for selfish purposes is not good. Mans imagination has become tainted or darkened and his taste buds often become perverted. Think about it like this. A taste for good things is aquired, not something you are born with. You have to learn to eat healthy right, to behave with manners. You have to be taught showing concern kindness and unselfishness, and you also have to be taught to have sex in a loving good way. There is always the pull on humans to pervert things, eat chockolate and surary stuf instead of healthy things, behave with rudeness and to turn the act of having sex into a selfish exercise of lust. Just remember that the difference can be seen in how it affects you, a continual diet of unhealthy food or unhealthy activities will pervert you physically or spiritually and you will loose your health strenght and vitality, or determination inner peace and your sense of fullfillment. You are what you eat and you become what you participate in, in other words run with the wolves and soon you will start to howl.
how about the Guru below

3.) Here's a news article about a guru who's been living without food or water for 60 years:

http://autofeed.msn.co.in/pandoraV15/output/D86D7A6D-7BFD-4AFB-9D27-CD7E6B25A4D0.asp

fake
is that all
thats all......fake
ok thanks

Kerrblur

Thank You for your answers. . .

This question is more personal and for my confirmation. I'll give story first then with the question. Past couple months I have been praying for someone to come back to me after being together for 3 years.  I never stopped her from doing what she wanted to do, I just wanted her to be happy. which involved some descisions i didnt aggree on.  Anyway couple months ago, I prayed that shes happy, blah blah, I dont really know wut a right prayer is but thats what i did, cause From then til now, I been hearing how depressed she is, driving drunk, doing back in college, hanging out with bad people.  Now I had this lucid dream that she came over and told me that she broke up with the guy she left me for, he was obsessive and crazy, everyone i warned her about before.  The next day a friend told me she broke up with him.  My friend and her hang out and I've been getting alot of details on how she wished she never broke up with me, how shes depressed, blah blah.  Theres alot more. . .  But with my Prayers and noone else on my side but one person, along with my Love for her, is this you 'God' Helping me?

When God says Love is the best thing you need to have, but it is SOO hard to get to that love back when its only a phone call away, is waiting patiently rather than going at it rapidly the better thing?

What does God do in these situations? like what things would you do in laman terms do on both sides to reunite the two if there honestly right for each other?

If the situation would risk love, Does God help (if u can understand) Fix mishaps so things CAN be right again?

last question am im sorry this is soo long and prolly not under standable

If the other person knows she love the other one but really is scared like the other, and has people of family relations, and friends saying what is right, Does God intervien(SP?) in helping that person understand what Love is?

Thats all [B)]

one more!!!!

How does other peoples prayers help you?

nor bottle in creeds

BaloneySammitch

I love these forums and have frequented them often but never had reason to post up until now.  So first off, God.... kudos.  Excellent universe so far.  Brilliant clouds today, I enjoyed them.  Thanks for leading me to a new meditation place in the park.  I had fun in the dream this morning in which I could manifest anything [:D] (oh and emoticons are great huh?)

*Sigh* Now for the hard part.  Technically, I don't have to really ask right because you already know the question.  In any case, I will obviously say something to make it applicable to MustardSeed and others.  I am very grateful to have met my love but it is agony not to be able to see her through this long distance relatiohship.  She is extremely advacned spiritually and can split her awareness to me at all times.  I know she is with my in my dreams but I cannot see her.  Basically, how can I "catch up" with her spiritually?  I have the feeling that I am like a whining child asking for gifts that I am not yet ready to recieve such as astral projection.  But then again, why not?  We love eachother and want to be together, please make it so.

There is so much more to say, but I will go easy on MustardSeed [;)]  Thanks buddy!

Mustardseed

Channeling God

God I am gonna ask the question of someone new. But before I do so I have a question myself. I have been thinking about what if someone asks a question about some non exsisting situation and I channel you with advise and their situation is made up?
there you go again with your doubts. I told you before that your channel is limited to your minds comprehension and believe me ...it is.
huh
well.....just let it go Mustardseed, and do your best. If people try to trick you......it is their problem not yours. I told you to stay away from anything that could interfere with free will too much and anything that would in anyway condemn anyone, just be a influence for good...thats all. My messages always sparkle, no matter if they contain the answers people want to hear or not .....always.
ok.....the question is here

So first off, God.... kudos.  Excellent universe so far.  Brilliant clouds today, I enjoyed them.  Thanks for leading me to a new meditation place in the park.  I had fun in the dream this morning in which I could manifest anything [:D] (oh and emoticons are great huh?)

now here is someone saying thanks.........feels almost wierd [;)] and yea I love the emoticons as well.....so glad you like it...and..youre welcome.

*Sigh* Now for the hard part.  Technically, I don't have to really ask right because you already know the question.  

thats true but then again .....technically you also know the answer . Think about that.

In any case, I will obviously say something to make it applicable to MustardSeed and others.  I am very grateful to have met my love but it is agony not to be able to see her through this long distance relatiohship.  She is extremely advacned spiritually and can split her awareness to me at all times.  I know she is with my in my dreams but I cannot see her.  Basically, how can I "catch up" with her spiritually?  I have the feeling that I am like a whining child asking for gifts that I am not yet ready to recieve such as astral projection.

see .....I told you allready. Wow, you are easy to work with, you even counsel yourself, great

But then again, why not?  We love eachother and want to be together, please make it so

Ok let me level with you about gifts. I do give gifts to certain people. Some are given before birth and they follow someone through their life, some are however given during your life on earth . They can be equaly strong but in a sense of the word are trigger gifts. They are keys given to unlock potential in your life. Some of these are given becourse you have earned them and others becourse you have passed a grade and someone are given becourse I simply love you and your whining pays off[;)]. Just so you understand this concept picture a father and his children or a lover and his love.
really .....you actually give folks gifts becourse they whine for them?
yes I do, but remember ......I know stuf[:)]. I might give someone an ability or gift as you say, but if it is not yet his time and if he is not yet ready it is like giving the keys to a car to someone who does not know how to drive.
but thats terrible....they could crash
yes ....thats the problem, some people only seem to learn that way. Be careful what you ask for. If I have not given certain abilities to you.....trust me trhat I know what is best. If you cant communicate in the spirit or astral as folks like to call it......write a letter or an email or better yet......make a phonecall. I gave someone a gift to invent that machine and that is also a gift to you, be thankful for it and be thankful that you are able to communicate at all
but it is so much more interesting in the astral and besides what if someone like thin guy wants to be as developed as his friend and wants to catch up....you know be more equal
It's Pride and fear....those emotions are not from me, I want folks to be content in whatsoever state they are in. That does not mean they should not try to learn and grow but if you feel that your life is on a detour along some slow country road and not the highway......why not just enjoy the view and....Keep on swimming keep on swimming swim swim swimming [;)]
ok I think I get that I hope it is a help to someone out there. I am a bit discouraged that only a couple of people post here, I feel I am talking to myself
ha.... you are Mustardseed....but ....I am listening and besides that, lots of folks are reading this. More than you think
yea but I wish I could just get someething more intricate and more spectacular so people would believe in you
Mustardseed.....you really need to start reading what you type out ok.....oh you gotta go now see you later
I do.....ok then bye

Akensai

quote:
ha.... you are Mustardseed....but ....I am listening and besides that, lots of folks are reading this. More than you think

I'm sure of that, there is really something to this topic, I wont concern myself whit the question if this is real.(except I do, but I wont speak it out [:)]) One thing I do know, this topic is dear to me and its a shame so many people who say they have a open-mind shun this topic or even complain about it, why are you so a afraid it might be true?

Mustardseed

Yea you have a point. I suppose I have fears and pride as much as the next guy and often dabble in self doubt etc. .....I think I need to work on that. Thanks for your comment, it was very encouraging.
Regards Mustardseed

Akensai

We all have doubts, saying "I don't know" is really hard, but I really don't know if you channel god or not, but does it matter? Not to me, because I find that your message is possible full of truth, again I don't know if its really truth, but I wont let this chance pass, I will try to bring this possible truth in my life,(and not only because of your post here, but also because it is very much like what i already belief to be "possible truth") truth is self evident so I will know sooner or later. So until I know I just reserve judgment and take enjoyment in reading your posts.

cube

Akensai's posts reflect my feelings exactly, even if it isn't God the answers given are very good worht considering.

Of course, if it is God then so much the better! But there if not there's still nothing to be afraid of, it's just another source of ideas like any other web site.

Mustardseed I have more questions for you, I don't want to overwhelm you though, would you mind if I ask some more? I've been waiting a while after your responses because I don't want there to be a backlog.

Mrsix

I'm inclined to disagree...

Sure, there's no harm in taking into account what 'god' says.

But none of us know who it is that Mustardseed is channelling.. neither does he for that matter!

I think it's important everyone takes what this God is saying with a pinch of salt... for two reasons :
1 - this dude could be anyone or anything, and if it isn't god, it's almost certainly going to be something negative, or at least cheeky!

2 - life is about experiencing and coming to your own conclusions... well, i say that, that's how i see life, and if that means i'm going to be 'burning in hell with all the other sinners' then so be it.

Rob

Btw, i didn't mean this message as an offensive one towards the entity you are channeling, i was just putting my two cents forward [^]