News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Nidhananda

It means "I love you" in Finnish

cube

Perhaps you can also explain what this is: (Be careful!)

quote:

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja!...
Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Kuhl

A question for god.  Do you know what I will become in the future or are you in the present (considering free will and all that)?  How can I become closer to you (I have surrendered myself to you, but I would like to bath in your presence)?  How can I help others find your light?  Who was it that laid their hand upon my head and what did it mean?  I don't understand what you mean when you say have faith.  Shouldn't we know your presence, your existence.  It seems faith is without proof.  Well heck you understand me.

Nidhananda

Cube:

It doesn't mean anything, or, in other words, it is gibberish.

I'm gonna go rent some Monty Python now.

cube

I realise it's gibberish, I was hoping you'd have a witty translation  for it.

Was the first phrase from God really Finnish or are you making that up?

Kerrblur

Okay, about being closer, to God, I have read a book about Kundalini creative energies, and opening the chakras.  But I am not that far and also believe thats just another name to all the different names relateing to energy and meditation.  

But I am also still new, and still learning the bible and God himself.  In the bible they say something about you urging people to meditate, and find yourself closer to god.  Can you or MS kinda give me some tips on how to read him, and varify that Im not reaching anyone else BUT you?  And I apologize for my selfishness acts in recent posts.

During the day I thank God alot and doing my work, I ask questions, not expecting an answer or anything. but Reading 'Purpose Driven Life'  I kind of HAVE too. or want to TRY too, 'when god seems distant, its a test of faith.' I want to try harder, thanks.
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

MJ-12

Nidhananda

I see... you must have thought I was joking on the first translation.

Yes, that is really Finnish for "I love you".

LordoftheBunnies

I have a question, is there any validity to channeling at all. [?]

Akensai

Mustardseed,

Oh couldn't you convince God to talk a bit about the Zeta's and what's going on? I'm interested in what he has to say about it, even if only a few words.

Also I already asked (but have no answer), but what does god think about the bible, was it really his word and is it completely true?

Mustardseed

Channeling God]

God.......how are you doing today
yesterday today forever......I am fine
how about chakras and all that ....meditation and stuf
you mean if it is all real ....right
yes
we covered that before Mustardseed, but I will repeat it in another way so it is clear to you and everyone else
ok....thanks
my world the world of the spirit is built on certain principles, foundations if you will. The physical universe is built on and with matter as well as the laws that rule matter. The Spiritual is similar, but at another level, matter exsists but in a different form. Some call it this, some call it that, what it is called, is of no importance. The physical and the spiritual is linked up in various ways. The two universes can reach, touch and influence each other through different processes. The veil seperates them but it can be breached.

Man is made in 2 parts, the physical and the spiritual, but is locked into a sequence. Think of it as a computer with limited ram. Each time people gain faith in the spiritual realities they add components to their machine, and are able to acces more programs, use it more efficiently, adding soundcards graphics etc these are all added by you.These are the realities of my spirit.

HOWEVER .......what people do with their new and more powerfull machine is what determines their value to me. Some only play games some use it as a typewriter but some surf the net deciding to grow and they use it all they can to educate themselves .You are what you build

ohhh interesting........but in this picture what are you and what about meditation and stuf
I am the 24hour supportline that comes with a new machine, I can not only tell you how to use it, but I can also see how it is running and how you are doing. I can upload new programs to you, as I see you need them, and fix anything that goes wrong.

Some people are born with a rebellious streak, their head is bloody but unbowed. They wanna build their own computer, and they put it together any way they can. Some of their parts are pirated some and generic but they do not care about the law and some even hack and crack to get ahead. They live lives of thrill, but largely delve into the darker side, and messing around with the mashine becomes their main occupation, rather than using it as means to an end, it becomes an end in itself. It is a choice you all have to make.

ohh....ok interesting picture
I thought it was pretty neat
so let me recap here.....Meditation and so forth as well as chakras and all that is real
yes...they are blocks components and parts, that you all have the ability to access and use, they are processes, but I am the help hotline
allright....I have to go to work now so I will check in later
yes c u then[/blue]
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Kerrblur

More information needed.  Last two days since I read about, 'when God seems distant' you have to test your faith instead of try to feel for him.  Since I did this the other day.  Yesterday Night I tried for my first time and accomplished for my first time telekinesis.  Is this a God given gift? or did I some how outa of a rabbits hate pull this out of my bottom?  I soo impressed by this I have not stopped doing it for 2 days now.  It gets even more impressible with my fingers, i can pull tinfoil, drag circle magnets on the counter, 'pull' light things.  NEVER tried it before! explain this to me possibly. unless its a gift everyone capable of having.
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

EyesOfVengeance

Hi mustardseed, I want to say I think what your doing is great. I really appreciate it. First tell God how much I love him and tell him I'm sorry for all the sins and all the things I have done to displease him. I have some questions if you will ..

I'm sorry to be a bother, I know you have a long line of people wanting help and all

So here I go

What exactly am I keep dreaming about? (I been having dreams of being paraylzed and an enity keeps attacking me, even have a weird empathic dream)

Is it me, or is something trying to do me harm or contact me? Is it just merely my subconcious or is there something more?

That dream a year ago where evil was feeling my chest, was it something I did? I mean was that the result of my own negative actions? Was the dream last night about my guide?

Am I on the right track in life so far?

Why is it that I have difficulty expressing myself, talking to others and etc? What did I do wrong to cause this deep anxiety?

I just been feeling so distressed. Why is my personality changing all of a sudden? Why can't I forgive my father? Why am I all of a sudden feel so distant with my mother, why am I causing her pain when she did not deserve it? What is wrong with me?

Also in my other thread "Seeing orbs" in the energy devolpment forum, what exactly am I seeing? I been curious for a long time.

please always know that i love you

-eyes

cube

Eyes,

Here are some things I've learned that have helped me deal with similar obstacles. Probably the most useful thing has been to release things that no longer serve me then embrace things that do.

For instance before I go to bed I lay down and quiet my mind, I usually start out sending blessings to the world but sometimes things pop into my head that are negative. What I do is stop, consider the thought. If it's an old thoughtform that is worthless to me (such as a fear) I think ("I release fears of XXX"), then I think of the opposite and think ("I embrace love for YYY")

Sometimes I'll just go through and embrace all love and release all fear. On the inhale "I embrace love", in the exhale "I release fear"

What is interesting is that I've banished fears this way without even addressing those specific fears. I used to be scared of insects to the point where I would be paralyzed with fear to be in the same room as a spider, I could not even bear to look at a picture of one.

The other day I came across a dead June bug and felt nothing! I picked it up, to prove a point to myself I put it on my tongue. Nothing! The fear has been totally dissolved and now I can let spiders walk all over me with no reaction. I had never really told myself to release my fear of bugs but it went away with the rest of the fears.

Note that you don't have to do this when meditating, it can and should be done at all times. I think a good goal to have is to enter into a state of mind where you're perpetually releasing worthless thoughtforms and searching out and embracing positive ones so that your impression of the world is always on an upswing.

That sums up releasing fear, if you want to release guilt there is actually something useful you can extract from it before you release it. I'll put that in my next post.

cube

Eyes,
When a child is learning to ride a bike and falls over, there is no guilt felt. Why? Because the child is aware that it is in the process of learning, so there is no use for guilt over making a mistake.

However a guy who accidentally dumps a ton of asphalt on his grandmother is likely to feel guilt because he is not in learning mode, he is focused on his failure to be responsible, becomes focused on lack of self worth, and feels guilt. An aware person would simply address the issue, take steps to ensure it never happens again, seek foregiveness, learn and move on.

An aware person does not need guilt and does not feel guilt. All mistakes are simply lessons learned or not learned. Nothing more, nothing less.

People feel guilt because they are not focused on learning from mistakes but become focused on lack of self worth, and so feel guilt when a mistake is made.

We can actually program lack of self worth into ourselves simply in the way we structure sentences, that will be my next post.

cube

Consider that you can't tell a child, "Don't eat those cookies" without saying the phrase, "Eat those cookies". So by telling the child not to eat them it actually becomes more difficult for the child to resist the cookies.

Now consider what happens when the question is asked, "Why am I causing her pain?" This phrasing contains the idea "I am causing her pain."

The more a person asks that question, the more they beleive they are causing pain. The more they beleive they are causing pain, the more they will obsess over it and continue asking the question. This is the cycle that must be broken.

It is important to identify which things bother us, and to ask questions. However it is just as important to find a way to release them once identified. A solution is to simply be careful to phrase things in the most positive way possible and avoid words that negate such as "don't".

For instance, "Save those cookies for later" has no hidden commands. "How can I help her feel joy?" does contain a command but it is a positive one.

So, it really comes down the the fact that we all get the reality we believe in, and it's important to figure out what reality we're programming ourselves into with the use of words.

You also asked about dealing with dealing with negs when sleeping, I started a thread about this here:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10400

Risu no Kairu

I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Steel Hawk

Mustardseed,

You are an arrogant fool. Just thought you should know.

Thanks.

no_leaf_clover

quote:
Mustardseed,

You are an arrogant fool. Just thought you should know.

Thanks.

lmao! Just the awkwardness of how it's worded versus what it's saying. It makes me smile. [:)]

Well.... That's all I wanted. I'll be wandering off to other parts of the forum now.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Mustardseed

Channeling God
God ...its Steel Hawk again he is cursing at me and stuf and calling me arrogant
yea.....well thats his choice I cannot change his anger but I can turn it back on him
hows that
its just something I do....I will bless those that bless you and curse them that curse you, so no worries no weapon or sentence formed against you will prosper.....just be concerned about obeying Me
I feel so sorry for him he gets so.......worked up
yea its kind of sad but thats life pray for him
Ok There are so many questions and I have so little time . My foot hurts so bad and you know the stuf I have to do. You know....the important stuf
Make priorities, but answer that PM soon
ok will do...bye

Hi all
I have some very pressing matters to attend to these days, but will ask as much as I can time allowing.  Love to you all

Regards Mustardseed

darkangel13

Mustardseed, i wouldn't worry about steel hawk too much.  soon enough, he'll find out that the things he's saying shouldn't be said, and he'll learn.  then he can change, be it in this life or another.  hope your foot feels better[;)]
-Kristina

Wronski Feint

Why do you think god would pick just you to talk to like that and no one else
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

Risu no Kairu

Why wouldn't Jehova choose Mustardseed?

Mustardseed is teh r0xx0rz.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Mustardseed

Just to note. I have never said nor assumed that God speaks to me alone, and noone else. If that has been your impression I apologise for not making it clear enough. I believe he will speak to anyone who has the faith to ask him and believes in him.
Regards Mustardseed
PS thanks my foot is a lot better

Nay

quote:
First off I wasn't cursing at you. Secondly, you are an arrogant fool.
First off, let me say I have never envolved myself in this thread, but Steel Hawk, no more personal assumptions..aka. attacks.  Secondly, if I see anymore, I will delete them.  You can have your opinion, but try and be less personal..mmmmkay?

Nay.