News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken

rhinegirl,

I doubt if God is anything like what he is depicted like in the bible.
After all it is quite evident the men who wrote the bible also had a strong dislike of women. Human females were blamed for gettng the human race cast out of eden.

I have read a story about the God Jupiter,which is similar to the flood story in the bible. Only Jupiter caused a flood because those humans did not have the desire to worship Gods or Goddess. Hard to say if it's true.

I have seen other flood stories,but they could be metaphors.

Kuhl is likely correct,and I should stop adding to this thread.

There are only a few things I think that can be taken literally in the bible. The stories of Jesus. Especially stories about his powers.
Other stories involving great powers or artifacts of great power mentioned in the bible. The stories of the wars.

chill

Hello God,
It's been great to feel this love inside me tonight. The realization that it is all that matters : seeing happy faces, all around, sharing good times.

Nice one on one - me makes 3 - encounter between my father and his mother, after 3 years of not seing one another. It all went smoothly, both were happy when it was done, I think.

Even if my grandmother had trouble most of the time to differentiate my father from her other son Denis (because of alzheimer disease), it was normal, since my father has not seen her for such a long time.

[edit sentimentality and edit of all thanks that are not deserved, after all : you're not responsible for all that is good... we are too, as human beings]

ok, I spoiled it.

Make my cold go away please.

please

Kerrblur

Question for God,

1) How is one person's faith tested?

2) Is it true God urges all man to meditate to be closer to Him? and what benefits you from doing this?  Can you say some examples? MS can you state some scriptures or something to help me understand more, lol im alittle slow hah

3) Why does the bible talk soo badly about 'whitchcraft' 'speaking to the dead' 'mediums being bad', When The bible promotes soo strongly about spiritual growth?
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Kerrblur

MustardSeed, I ask you these questions because of you being soo involved in my thread, 'Proof of God's Existence'
     http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9196

And You do not care about what people say about you.  Jesus went around yanting and prophets, they all got dumped on, ridculed, and stomped over, but still continued with what there doing.  
You people who get on this thread and talk and just try to get your words out without putting prior time researching are arrogant fools.  You all come on here, talk like your words are more right than ANYONE elses and we got to listen to you, and care about what you say.  Like I said to steel hawk, read and state your aruements in a reasonable fashions to a point of oppinion ONLY! State your oppinion and carry on!
nor bottle in creeds

Kuhl

Faith is not relevant when dealing with god and should be discouraged.

2) Is it true God urges all man to meditate to be closer to Him? and what benefits you from doing this? Can you say some examples? MS can you state some scriptures or something to help me understand more, lol im alittle slow hah

Yes God urges all men to meditate.  It brings us closer to our subconscious, which is our soul and our super consciousness which is our spirit.  Our soul holds the accumlation of all past experiences and all past personalities.  The spirit is our oneness with God.
Read some Gnostic texts and don't believe anyone who says the text is heresy.  The Gnostic texts were written before the scriptures of the Bible were put together.

3) Why does the bible talk soo badly about 'whitchcraft' 'speaking to the dead' 'mediums being bad', When The bible promotes soo strongly about spiritual growth?

The bible doesn't talk... I mean really talk...  People often get this point confused.  If the Bible is talking and people begin to believe the bible is the word of God the only word, but these words came from men's mouths and fingertips. This is especially true with the New Testament.  
It was a man or a group of men who added the words about mediums to discourage humans from finding the true light.  If men were to live to learn and not rely on faith then the Church would lose its power.  Men would experience the true nature of the Christ and God and the process that our soul goes through until it reaches oneness with God, which obviously covers death and rebirth.

Yes I know I am not God, but I can assure that my answer will be more satisfactory than the one Mustardseen provides.

Kuhl

Its unlikely to get anyone to state their personal knowledge and undeniable personal knowledge of God as an opinion, and asking to do so is completely improper and unfounded.  Read everyones post for what they mean to you and nothing more, but do not ask us to state our beliefs as an opinion.
quote:
And You do not care about what people say about you. Jesus went around yanting and prophets, they all got dumped on, ridculed, and stomped over, but still continued with what there doing.

So what you are saying is that Jesus and his apostles "knew".  Take this in consideration when reading this last quote.
quote:
You all come on here, talk like your words are more right than ANYONE elses and we got to listen to you, and care about what you say. Like I said to steel hawk, read and state your aruements in a reasonable fashions to a point of oppinion ONLY! State your oppinion and carry on!

If you are addressing me, say so, don't beat around the bush.  Seriously, there is no reason to get angry here, and I am not the only one that doesn't appreciate the negativity directed towards me.

Kerrblur

actually, i apologize for not stateing 'who'. You have put your comments in a non-aggresive manner, so you are fine but also, say what you need to say and move on, is there any reason to keep saying how mustardseed is 'not channeling god' and 'channeling the zetas' are.  Infact, your on this site for a reason, for SOME kind of paranormal gift, activity interests you.  Now think about this. . . If people can make PSI BALLS, or move PENCILS with there mind, and Project to a 'ASTRAL WORLD' lol hah why is channeling God any Different?  seriously think reasonable here! hah  go talk to some random guy and ask 'Hey do you believe people can move things with there mind?'  they'll say NO.

Ask most people with some brains, 'You believe in God' and if Yes, you ask 'Do you believe you can speak with God?' most will say YES

hah  Most of all the world believe in some kind of God, and I bet you most of them say they communicate some how with him.

Why do people at church grow weak and colapse when they say God is with them? Most christians will say they talk with God all the time, just some people never really went to 3rd base with it like mustardseed is doing.  Though everyone can if they tried.  

Like with telekinesis, youll do it once you 'have faith' that you can do it.

You'll speak with God once you 'have faith' that you can do it.

You know?
nor bottle in creeds

Kuhl

Just like if I have faith I can walk through a mountain?  Faith perhaps can start you out, but faith alone is not enough.  

Everyone can speak to god its just a matter if you can hear his response.
quote:
Now think about this. . . If people can make PSI BALLS, or move PENCILS with there mind, and Project to a 'ASTRAL WORLD' lol hah why is channeling God any Different? seriously think reasonable here! hah go talk to some random guy and ask 'Hey do you believe people can move things with there mind?' they'll say NO.

Ask most people with some brains, 'You believe in God' and if Yes, you ask 'Do you believe you can speak with God?' most will say YES

You are going no where with this and is "perhaps" barely relative, but I do give you credit for surveying imaginary people.  Nice statistics...
I never said that it is impossible to have a conversation with God.  I simply believe that Mustardseed isn't doing it.
quote:
Why do people at church grow weak and colapse when they say God is with them?

Are you asking me this?

Not everyone can go to "third base", as you inappropriately refered to it, with God.  It takes careful meditation,practice, and a change in character.

I'll state it again incase you aren't reading the entire post, like you did my last 2, faith can only take you so far with God, and its not enough.

Kerrblur

Well, lets discuss this another time, I Believe in MS, I also believe hes new yet also.  But one last question,

Why dont you beleive in MS in particular?
nor bottle in creeds

Kuhl

quote:
Well, lets discuss this another time, I Believe in MS, I also believe hes new yet also.

Blind faith is never the way.  MS doesn't even know for sure if he is channeling God, he said so himself, it sounds strange that you have more faith in his ability than he does.
quote:
Why dont you beleive in MS in particular?

That question is leading.  I am not even exactly sure what you mean by that, but I will answer it according to how I interept it.
I don't believe he is channeling God.  It sounds a lot like Mustardseed has just read the Old Testament.  You can read my previous posts to find out what exactly it was that he said that gave me a weird feeling.  The answers that he provided doesn't correspond to the natural and developed link I have with the spiritual world.

If you want to read some actual channelings from the Oneness read some Edgar Cayce material.  Now that man had actual proof of his link.

Mustardseed

Channeling God

what a wonderful day it was....thankyou
[I knew you would like it

for the information of everyone i went sailing for a few days, anchored up injh the most perfect lagoon and in the morning watched the sun rise, as a pod of 7 dolphins played at the bow with their young....all in all a perfect day.

there has been a lotb of activity on the thread mostly concerning me and wether I am challeling YOU......am I
yes.......wink wink you are.......but lets talk about it. Get bthat question from Ryan
ok...here it is

Question for God,

Faith is tested when things happen that you feel were not fair. If you thought I led you to do certain things and then they did not work out. If you married a person and felt it was my will and then you end up splitting up, when you are judging me and I say to you.....trust me
, and trust that I can bring a victory from a seeming defeat. My greatest victories comes from the mightiest battles and out of some of the deepest and darkest experiences arise some of the most precious lessons you ever learn ....IF you trust that I can bring the victory, defeat the impossible foe and that you through me can bear the unbearable burden, and that all things work together for good to them that love me.....all things. That takes faith to believe and when you have that kind of faith or even seek it ....it pleases me.

2) Is it true God urges all man to meditate to be closer to Him? and what benefits you from doing this?  Can you say some examples? MS can you state some scriptures or something to help me understand more, lol im alittle slow hah

Meditate, think, reflect, consentrate, consider, meditate on my word, think on my righteousness, consentrate on your blessings ,  consider those that are worse off than you, think of how you would be without me. It is imporetant to you as well as me that you do all these things , that you strive to stay alive and thinking in this world of sleepwalkers, that you meditate on my trtuth my way and my love

3) Why does the bible talk soo badly
about 'whitchcraft' 'speaking to the dead' 'mediums being bad', When The bible promotes soo strongly about spiritual growth?

I am the way the truth and the life, if any man comes unto me in me he is blessed. If some desire spiritual gifts without my power without being ready he is running ahead of me and himself. That is all. Witchcraft is wanting so much to know, but not wanting to learn the lessons that gives the knowledge. The benefit without paying the price. All meat and no potatoes. I love it when a honest soul seeks to know me. When they come to me becourse they have a desperate heart I answer them , but when people use my power for their own benefit, to hinder to harm or to teach things I never said.....I am sad. I have a plan for all....but some do not trust my timing , but in rebellion and stubbornness they run ahead of me, and seek their own way and their own way brings them many sorrows, for rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft and stubbornness as iniquity and idolatry

Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

chill

quote:
Originally posted by Kuhl
It sounds a lot like Mustardseed has just read the Old Testament.

Hmm.

quote:
You can read my previous posts to find out what exactly it was that he said that gave me a weird feeling.  The answers that he provided doesn't correspond to the natural and developed link I have with the spiritual world.

Are you channeling too ?

quote:
If you want to read some actual channelings from the Oneness read some Edgar Cayce material.  Now that man had actual proof of his link.

What is the proof that Edgar Cayce was channeling God ? And not some entity (I mean this in no demeaning way)?
I say this because I doubt that such proof can be given.
I am not even sure that sightings of the Virgin Mary ARE manifestations of the « virgin » Mary.
Is it because Edgar Cayce's « God » was all-knowing ?

chill

quote:
Originally posted by mustardseed

but in rebellion and stubbornness they run ahead of me, and seek their own way and their own way brings them many sorrows, for rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft and stubbornness as iniquity and idolatry

Now the following is taken from one of Mustardseed's posts in the Proof of God's existence thread, posted on December 6th - read what's in bold, I think he's quoting the OT :

« Personally I remain sceptic about witcraft etc but find it interesting that the Prophet compares witchcraft with stubbornness and other rebellious acts.

"to obey is better than sacrefice and to listen than the fat of rams, for rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft and stubbornness is as idolatry and iniquity"

It seems to me that in those days there was a possibility that Gods message could be confused with the Devils, and God had to have very strict guidelines. He also at that time recommended that a child or teenager who was disrespectfull against his /her parents or a woman taken in adultery was taken without the gates and stoned to death! Something I do not expect you to adhere to!!

This may be an indication that they at that time had no real dicernment. Jesus was not yet crucified and the HOLY SPIRIT WAS NOT YET GIVEN. !!!

In our days this is different. We do have both and the ability to discer. »

Kuhl

Edgar Cayce gave accurate medical readings when he was connected, predicted future events accurately, and could tell you anything that you would ever want to know.

Everyone channels the feelings of god, not everyone listens and some can hear and feel it better than others because of practice and natural ability.
quote:
It seems to me that in those days there was a possibility that Gods message could be confused with the Devils, and God had to have very strict guidelines.

There is no devil.  Only mens unholy desire (sin).
quote:
He also at that time recommended that a child or teenager who was disrespectful against his /her parents or a woman taken in adultery was taken without the gates and stoned to death!

He did not write that, a man wrote that for his own needs and based on his own beliefs.
quote:
IF you trust that I can bring the victory, defeat the impossible foe and that you through me can bear the unbearable burden, and that all things work together for good to them that love me.....all things. That takes faith to believe and when you have that kind of faith or even seek it ....it pleases me.

God works through men, but only the one that are susceptible.  He expects you to do for yourself and others, and if your relationship with God is firm then he will give the strength to overcome obstacles that are outside your ability.

McArthur

quote:

Edgar Cayce gave accurate medical readings when he was connected, predicted future events accurately, and could tell you anything that you would ever want to know.

http://skepdic.com/cayce.html

chill

quote:
Originally posted by McArthur

quote:

http://skepdic.com/cayce.html

Someone missed the point of my... anyway. Mustardseed will *get* it. As far as Cayce goes, thanks for the link. Akashic record my arse ! [:P]

That would be a good question for God :

Is there such thing as the Akashic record ? Pleiadians and Zetas obviously have no access to this library, if such a library exists. They are clueless about any individual's past, present, and future, except perhapse the ones that are channeling them. In this case, we would presume that one is not channeling oneself, of course. My own independant study proved that those aliens were clueless, which was a relief for me.

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by chill
Is there such thing as the Akashic record ? Pleiadians and Zetas obviously have no access to this library, if such a library exists. They are clueless about any individual's past, present, and future, except perhapse the ones that are channeling them. In this case, we would presume that one is not channeling oneself, of course. My own independant study proved that those aliens were clueless, which was a relief for me.

Of course the aliens are clueless. Just because someones from a different planet doesn't mean they have all the answers.

There is an Akashic library. Odin brought me to it once...he wouldn't let me see my own book, though I did see several others.

Jessica

no_leaf_clover

quote:

How do you come to this conclusion? Supposing the Zeta and Pleiadian channelings are real, as you do in this example, there have been some things channeled that contradict this. I remember way back in some of the earliest Zeta/Pleiadian posts, reference to the akashic records was made, but they didn't really use that name, but maybe said that it was the same thing as what they were referring to. The channelings said that they had access to the records, but since many were and are personal, they can only be accessed and discussed in certain instances.

Recent example:

SeventhVirgo: Considering my experiences from childhood... I don't think it was a coinsidence to have bumped into this forum. My friend, told me about OBE/Entities/ExtraTerrestrials/etc... As most people, I was skeptical at first, and made fun of him... but later started being interested in it. Was I meant to meet hiim? Because he has changed the way I think about life... and I guess I am now more "enlightened," than before.

Z: The meeting with him was not incidental as you have met each other before in a previous life. There are often souls who meet each other through the course of time to help and influence each other. You could call this a lifelong friendship which happens to go beyond a single life. Its typical that lives are interconnected like this, because of the many benifits that lies in this sort of making lives. So all in all there are an interest to connect through several lives in the hope of exchanging knowledge and help one another.

Info was also channeled on a couple dreams, and the energy work of one member if I remember correctly. Just scroll through the Zeta Channeling topic.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Mustardseed

Considerations regarding my channelings.

Dear friends
I have read your comments with great interests and do appreciate everyones effort and thoughts. I especially found some comments Kuhl made to be very thought provoking and would like to let you all know my comments on his points. In order to get this out I am gonna just let it rip, ok? I may not be too polite and may not be too politically correct either. Please bear with me and if you have the desire reply please do so, to what I say, not how it was said. Thankyou for your cooperation.

Kuhl mentioned that he thought I had just read the old testament,  by how I sounded.

The reality is that when I "got saved" at about 21, I read nothing but the Bible for most of 10 years. (New and Old.) I Memorized several books and numerous Chapters and spent hours and days in prayer. I never looked back and had very little "worldly input" through those years. Most of my energy was spent in telling people about Jesus. I was and still is ......a FANATIC. I figure that if there is a God and if he is real and worth serving he is worth serving all the way....full time and FANATICALLY.

However....my spiritual life (in regards to OBEs and so forth)continued in a different more diverse direction. I realised that the Churches were so......wrong and more in tune with the dark forces and that my faith was MINE alone. God was and still is, real to me,  as real as McDonalds is to you........I think about him all the time and live for him day to day. The Lord (as I call Him) was so kind as to give me a wife who had the same attitude, and we progress together. She is very physical, and have no OBEs or anything else. She is an artist but is spiritually able to grasp that I am on a quest.

(Jeff, it is worth it to be together in Spirit, but the longer you put it off the harder it will be to tell you are not ......like everyone else[;)])

So all that to say......YES I also am surprised that "God", sounds like me, that He and I think alike, and use the same vocabulary. But remember we have been intimately involved for a number of years and know each other well[;)].

For all of you who believe me to be a nutcase, I have no problem with that at all.......just remember this is a free world......I can do and say and believe anything I want...you have that freedom as well and if you want it you have to extend it to me.

Thankyou for the time.

The next Channeling will be about :

The Aksahic records and wether they exist,  

Fishing

Loneliness

Suffering

Mel Gibsons the Passion

Thankyou for spending your time here

Regards Mustardseed

chill

I'd like to add something. Something about a 'nice' coincidence.
Someone in this thread gave the link to another thread, quite a lenghty one. I scanned through that other thread very quickly and some words hit home more than others. Once back to this thread I read the new post from Mustardseed which a part of sounded like something I'd just read, something that had stuck. So I go back to the other thread (Proof of God), and find the excerpt, make a mental connection to what was said about Mustardseed sounding like the OT, then felt that it was important to corroborate that - maybe because of this whole coincidence. I don't know the Old Testament. So I did not recognize similarities up to this point. And from the NT, I read only the Luke,... 4 ones. I knew that it would make Mustardseed react, so why did I do that ? It was not an act of defiance, yet I knew he could *get* it that way. I did post it anyway, then got soooo worried afterwards. But did not remove it. I am happy that you don't seem upset at me Mustardseed. I am glad that you had this 'talk' out though, I think it's normal that you are to use simlar wordings if you did read the OT to such extent.

And it's o.k. in your case to be 'fanatic'. You are not lukewarm.

And you are ready to tell all what your convictions are (unlike me, who just this afternoon told 2 girls who asked if I was a believer - they said they weren't - "yes... but how can you live with the death of a close one if you don't believe that there's a God to look after them, life after death..?" I excused myself for my belief !! When, in fact, I beleive because I do, there are no 'psychological justifications', I don't NEED to belief, and as a matter of fact, I often think I would be better off NOT beleiving, and sometimes even hope for the day when I will 'grow out' of my faith, yet I do believe.

No it's fine NOT to be lukewarm about these things. AS you are not a 'bigot'.

chill

quote:
Originally posted by no_leaf_clover

quote:

How do you come to this conclusion? Supposing the Zeta and Pleiadian channelings are real, as you do in this example, there have been some things channeled that contradict this. I remember way back in some of the earliest Zeta/Pleiadian posts, reference to the akashic records was made, but they didn't really use that name, but maybe said that it was the same thing as what they were referring to. The channelings said that they had access to the records, but since many were and are personal, they can only be accessed and discussed in certain instances.

Recent example:

SeventhVirgo: Considering my experiences from childhood... I don't think it was a coinsidence to have bumped into this forum. My friend, told me about OBE/Entities/ExtraTerrestrials/etc... As most people, I was skeptical at first, and made fun of him... but later started being interested in it. Was I meant to meet hiim? Because he has changed the way I think about life... and I guess I am now more "enlightened," than before.

Z: The meeting with him was not incidental as you have met each other before in a previous life. There are often souls who meet each other through the course of time to help and influence each other. You could call this a lifelong friendship which happens to go beyond a single life. Its typical that lives are interconnected like this, because of the many benifits that lies in this sort of making lives. So all in all there are an interest to connect through several lives in the hope of exchanging knowledge and help one another.

Info was also channeled on a couple dreams, and the energy work of one member if I remember correctly. Just scroll through the Zeta Channeling topic.

SeventhVirgo was told that he met his friend in another life ? That friend who lead him to the subjects of Entities/ExtraTerrestrials ?
This is a classic. The psychics consulted by my friends and by my family always pull that one off... « you met this person in a previous life » concerning a close family member or a boyfriend or an ex-boyfriend, or a girlfriend or an ex-girlfriend, or anyone they are particularly close to, or have been close to. Then they think : « wow, that explains it », « it's like I have known this person before », or « it's because I met this person that I came to » blabla.

In this case that friend lead SeventhVirgo to the Zetas/Pleiadians. They knocked the nail further down with a « past life » free of charge comment. Free of charge = not verifiable.

I did not read the posts on the dreams, and energy work. All I can tell you, noleafclover, is that from my own independant study the Pleiadians and Zetas are really clueless about people other than the ones who allow the channeling to take place through them.

Mustardseed

Hi Chill
Thanks for the comments. I really want you to to know that I am not the least offended, on the contrary I am so thankful for you. I realise we do not always think the same way but for me that is ok..... I still believe we are in tune somehow. I appreciate your kindness your candour and your insight and most of all your honesty. You show your humility by explaining about your own hesitations and battles.

Anything you say will be a help to me never a hindrance. I welcome a sincere desire to know the truth.

Thanks again Chill

Regards Mustardseed

PS check out my comments in Astral Chat I would be interested in hearing your opinion.

no_leaf_clover

quote:
I did not read the posts on the dreams, and energy work. All I can tell you, noleafclover, is that from my own independant study the Pleiadians and Zetas are really clueless about people other than the ones who allow the channeling to take place through them.

If you had done your research a little more thoroughly, you would've came to the conclusion that Mayatnik, Edi, and a few others are either misled or outright liars.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

chill

quote:
Originally posted by Mustardseed

Hi Chill
Thanks for the comments. I really want you to to know that I am not the least offended, on the contrary I am so thankful for you. I realise we do not always think the same way but for me that is ok..... I still believe we are in tune somehow. I appreciate your kindness your candour and your insight and most of all your honesty. You show your humility by explaining about your own hesitations and battles.

Anything you say will be a help to me never a hindrance. I welcome a sincere desire to know the truth.

Thanks again Chill

Regards Mustardseed

PS check out my comments in Astral Chat I would be interested in hearing your opinion.

Will go check.

Ps : actually I think a lot more like you that I let it on.[;)]
It's to protect my reputation, my social persona.

Kuhl

I know this sounds pretty ridiculous, with all my questioning and all, but I thought I would ask "God" how Jesus acquired his abilities, who opened them up to him?  What did he do for the beginning years of his life.  How many more people since Jesus have had the Christ spirit?