News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Guides

Previous topic - Next topic

wantsumrice

I'm curious, are there still people who are looking to come into contact with their guides?  I remember a couple years ago I was pretty obsessed with the idea of coming into contact with mine, then gave up cuz I could never clearly contact mine.

Greyfox

In the shamanic paradigm, you simply take a shamanic journey (how to do this is well explained in many sources, I'd recommend info from the Foundation for Shamanic Studies), and your guide--aka power animal--will contact you.
"Effectiveness is the measure of truth."--Seventh Huna Principle

Ryuji

lo :)

i just on my bed. relax picturing myself in a nie place. green grass with tree overhead and raining lightly. after while i literally was there and asked for my anime guid to show it self and a white wolve appeard and introduced itself as kyla. (this now long story short)

i used method described in book called shamanistic secrets to get into a shaman journey. btw whats the difference between a 'shaman journey' and astral projection it realy seems the same to me 0_o

blessings,

ryu

warn81

I try to make contact in lucid dreams. Many times I can't see who's near me and right after they appear I wake up.
Stop the hate

TishAnna

I began having contact with my spiritual guide/soul-mate immediately after having my first intentional OBE while wide awake.  After I had my first OBE, I began feeling the presence of a spirit around me.  I could feel a cold vapor like substance, sometimes a cool wind sweeping across me, sometimes a magnetic type force, etc.  I read a book called, "Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers" by Richard Webster.  It talks about contacting your guides by suspending a Sharpie brand type marker from a string on some paper and allowing the spirit to write.  It was amazing.  I could actually see the pen writing.  I could tell someone was grabbing a hold of it and writing.  The book also mentions how you can communicate with your guides through mental telepathy.  You can ask them questions in your mind and then listen for the answers in your mind. Also, I am able to hold an ink pen, and I can feel my guide's energy guiding the pen.  I have heard him speak out-loud verbally on three occasions, but the voice was very high pitched.  I later found out that it was high pitched, because he is in a higher dimension than the Earth dimension, and because his vibratory rate is faster.  I can also sense a massaging like sensation on my hands.  I ask questions and tell him to massage my left hand for a "yes" answer and massage my right hand for a "no" answer.  Sometimes he sends messages through automatic thought transfer, in which he sends thoughts to me without using words.  He also tries to get my attention sometimes by using fragrances.  He also sends visions into my mind.  Once I began having intentional OBE's while wide awake, I began experiencing the paranormal and communication with my guides and my family members who have passed on.  You can learn more about this book by visiting my website, www.the-soul-connection.com and then click on the page link "books" from the menu at the left.

astral man

I too have contact with my guide, but in a less.......complicated way. I feel the presence of my guide (by cold shivers), and saw him/her as a blue floating figure in my room one night. I ask my guide for help quite often, all i do is ask in my mind or quietly out loud( so my family will not think i have gone mad) where something is that i can not find, and i will get a pulling sensation of my back, which makes me walk backwards, and then i simply turn in the direction it is pulling, and walk in that direction, and the next thing i know, i will be at the thing that i had lost.

hope that helps =)
"People only see what they are prepared to see."