News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How To Do Telekinesis

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

I've said a lot of things about how to do telekinesis in the past, and at the time I thought they were all true, but I've learned more about it and think I can explain it less vaguely. This last month, I've been getting better at it (I lost my ability at it 1.5 years ago), and have made a psi wheel spin whole turns at a time 15 times in an hour one day. Some other days I cant move it at all, but thats typical of my telekinesis the months before.

There are a few things that I always thought about when I did tk...
Push direction - where you're trying to mentally push the psi wheel. Fueled by "psi amount".
Move direction - where it actually moves. Caused (indirectly?) by "push direction".
Curved space - in extra dimensions, how the spacetime and astral (mostly astral) are curved, around the psi wheel and my body. This includes the "energy" of the psi wheel or of an other spirit if you're doing telepathy.
Curved spirit - shape of my spirit in the space. spirit needs to (partially) enter space to do tk there. The opposite of curved space. This is internal. Curved space is everything external.
Psi amount - how much "vibrations" I feel. How easily my spirit can float around the space/astral. How big the push direction can be.
Connection to target - how much I can feel the shape of the psi wheel and know its movements, even if my eyes were closed. This is stronger when "curved spirit" is the same shape as "curved space", "psi amount" is high, and "push direction" is LOW (dont push it much).

I think telekinesis is the result of a (mostly?) deterministic equation of those^ variables.

All those variables can change from minute to minute, or even by the second sometimes. They refer to immediate amount. Even a newbie can have a high amount for a few seconds, if they're lucky.

You can think of those variables almost as 3 psychic dimensions. Push and move are opposite ends of one dimension. The 2 curveds are a perpendicular dimension. Also psi amount and connection to target go hand and hand, and might be thought of as an other dimension. I dont mean the 3 space dimensions we have. There are more, and I would not be surprised if science later found that these translate almost in a physical way to dimensions. Each end of each of these dimensions affects the other end most directly. Curves or movement in one dimension can cause curves or movement in (but in a different direction) in an other dimension.

I've found certain push directions that cause DIFFERENT move directions. I pushed it away from me and it turned clockwise. I pushed it back and to my left and it turned counterclockwise. I pushed it up and it moved some other way. There were many pairs of push and move dirs, but few of them had the 2 in the same direction.

I used to push one direction, feel the psi wheel move a very small amount in a different direction, and start pushing that new direction, which caused it to stop. It felt as if I had curved space and made the psi wheel start sliding up a "hill" in an extra space dimension. But now I continue pushing the same direction, and it moves a different direction more and more.

When my psi amount is high enough, I am aware of curved space. If normal space is flat ground, curved space has hills. Higher psi amount and curving your spirit the same shape as the curved space causes less friction on the "ground". Friction is what stops telekinesis and other psychic things. Remove it and the slightest push causes a big move.

The pairs of push and move directions gradually change, for me every few minutes. I could start pushing forward to make it turn clockwise, and a few minutes later forward might make it tilt left/right instead. Every new thing you want to move with tk could start with its own directions. Always experiment. Dont assume if you push X direction, it will move X direction.

The changes of pairs of directions appears to be caused by my telekinesis attempts. I think I shape the curved space around the psi wheel.

My psi wheel is in a closed box and does not move when a fan on high blows on the box. Last week, my psi wheel started only moving a little. It gradually built up to spinning half and sometimes a whole turn at a time. It turned left for 10-20 seconds, then right for 10-20, and repeated for 30 minutes. Even after I stopped paying attention to it, it kept moving. It wasnt caused by something physical. Sometimes it would stop for a second and keep going. I theorize there is some higher-level structure to events than science knows, something mechanistic and vaguely similar to the known laws of physics. It turned almost as if it were on a very slow acting spring. Its speed was proportional to sine(time), like a normal spring, but the time was so slow it couldnt have been a physical oscillation. I think I connected, with quantum entanglement, my psi wheel to particles somewhere else, and those particles have the equivalent of slow spring physics.

Here is how to do telekinesis...
* Increase psi amount. How to increase that is a large subject outside the scope of this thread.
* Increase connection to target.
* curve your spirit to the shape of the curved space that your psi amount gives you knowledge of.
* Get the curved space to surround your body and the psi wheel (or other target).
* Try some push direction and remember the move direction if it moves or feels at all like it might have moved.
* Remember the combinations of push and move directions to learn how to move it a specific direction.

Mystic Cloud

Very nice to see someone actually doing research around it and not
just play around for show-off  :wink:

This kind of experimentation will lead to a new kind of physics model evidently.
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

daem0n

i am training on loose string (from time to time, that is)
my observation led me to believe that increasing connection is done by merging your field with the target, and then moving (shaping) the field, not the target
now i will apply some of your observation to remove the friction, thx

as for increasing psi amount, i do not know what you mean, elaborating would make for complete technique
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

beavis

QuoteThis kind of experimentation will lead to a new kind of physics model evidently.

I'm trying to make it math enough to be physics, but most of it is too vague to put into an equation. I'll work on that.

Quoteincreasing connection is done by merging your field with the target, and then moving (shaping) the field, not the target

I know exactly what you mean. Correct. Also that usually increases psi amount, which is often proportional to connection to target. Could be the same variable if a few things were explained.

Psi amount is "how much 'vibrations' I feel. How easily my spirit can float around the space/astral. How big the push direction can be." I thought it would be obvious what this quantity means compared to "curved space", "curved spirit", or "connection to target". Its the amount of energy/psi/ki/kundalini you have at the moment. Its what you make psi balls with.

daem0n

hmmm, but it certainly doesn't correspond to "E=mc2", as most of "sceptics" believe, because you don't move the object, you move the field
i think it doesn't require energy at all, at least minimum amount to give the right push, just as lightning that finds the easiest way to the ground, it should be possible  to calculate using fractals, but i am no mathematician, just feeling ;)
(+ the guys at psipog move chairs ;))

it sounded too obvious, i thought that you may mean something different, as it usually happens in such fields of interests

as for fluctuations i noticed them when i was doing tests at www.gotpsi.com in card draw test (you will the outcome), when i was doing one method i got 5 out of 5 cards right, and in next trial 0/5 cards, whole field is unstable (but i do managed once to pull off 1662 to 1 probabilty)

i would suspect that most of failures of newbies is due to inability to create stabilised enviroment to minimise such fluctuations, my fields extends .. (well, covers enought ;)) so i got stable enviroment and can move the string at will with 100% success (now, this is small and jerky movement, i am adjusting)
also you remeber that electricty affects the outcome, in babalon's method (older topics) you put the psi-wheel on tv or monitor, the same with glass, it inhibits field ( i guess), so i think most of the devices around home make the field more unstable/stable, have you tried it in natural conditions ?

daem0n

now i tried to make "a model" of carved spirit of the string, it indeed works better than directly affecting curved space, but the movement is more random, i would guess that is it is due to "shape" of your psyche, signature, whatever, it affects the push direction into move direction
also when you want to force against your subconsciousness you get friction, when i just placed it in curved spirit it jerked wildly and randomly, doing circles, etc, but when i wanted to force it it slowed down considerably)
it think it should be possible to program a construct to even out it, so it could be more predictable, i already have some succes but it should react in real time to changes in your field, something like mirror opposite
you would then program a matrix, place curved spirit in it, and go ;)

beavis

Quotethink it doesn't require energy at all, at least minimum amount to give the right push, just as lightning that finds the easiest way to the ground,

Lightning has LOTS of energy, as anyone still alive who has been struck will tell you.

Quoteit sounded too obvious, i thought that you may mean something different, as it usually happens in such fields of interests

Being obvious is the point. There is too much vagueness around the subject.

Quotealso you remeber that electricty affects the outcome, in babalon's method (older topics) you put the psi-wheel on tv or monitor, the same with glass, it inhibits field ( i guess), so i think most of the devices around home make the field more unstable/stable, have you tried it in natural conditions ?

If a psi wheel (depending what its made of, including paper and aluminum foil) is near an on tv, static electricity caused by changes in the picture move it. Its a worse test than the cards because it often moves by random events but you might think it didnt some time when it really did.

I forgot something important...
Sometimes while attempting telekinesis, curved space is repeled by curved spirit and a tube-like structure forms, pushing your spirit farther away and toward the other end. When that happens, try to make curved space surround your body more. Push very hard to do that.

beavis

Quotehmmm, but it certainly doesn't correspond to "E=mc2", as most of "sceptics" believe, because you don't move the object, you move the field

Its compatible with many science equations including that one. Every physical particle has properties of particle and WAVE. Every object has a field made of those waves. If you move the field, you move the object.

daem0n

i rather thought about using less strenght to move the field, than the object
there is something more to it, but i can't nail it, as you mentioned it going and going continuously

Astral_Raven

Sorry to bug you guys, can someone give me definitions for stuff like psi amount and explain this to me. I 've wanted to give telekinesis a try but I get confused or the methods aren't very explanatory. Thanx

-Astral Raven
Never be contained, be free as the Wind, flow as smooth as Water, be as grounded as Earth, and as fierce as Fire.

beavis

QuotePsi amount - how much "vibrations" I feel. How easily my spirit can float around the space/astral. How big the push direction can be.

Some things (including psi amount) you have to experience before you'll know what it is, but many of us here know. Read their posts. Maybe they can explain it better. Its basicly a quantity of nonphysical energy that is used to do psychic things. When I have a lot of it, it feels almost like I'm floating, and a little like dreaming (while awake).

Blackstream

Hey, I tried out that online card test thingy and got a 40% hit rate out of 20 trials.  Not too bad :D

I could never succeed on anything else though.
There is no spoon

GANAMOHA

Is being naturally gifted with cryokenisis and pyrokenisis have any say if you have a better start off in telekenisis.(just figured out I had the two above)
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

beavis

Any psychic skill should help you learn any other. All of them I've done have some things in common. I've never done cryo or pyro but I assume it would help.