News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

blue etheric aura... and some yellow underneath?

Previous topic - Next topic

leaf

I'm used to seeing a very thin pale blue band around my hand. I don't know if it's double vision or I'm seeing the "etheric aura", but I see it around all things, and instantaneously. It's most noticeable against a white background but visible even now in semi-darkness.

Recently I noticed a yellow colouring "under my nails", but tonight things are a bit nuts. Not only do I see yellow around my hands, pale blue wavy smoke all around my fingers, blobs around my finger tips like a frog's.. paws? and invisible waviness all round (which I usually see but not noticeably, I'm pretty sure they're not the back of my eyes.) I'm half worried that it's some dreadful disease or hallucination. I've already seen the doctor about my eyes but she thinks it's a visual migraine (ie. without the headache). It is so silly and vexing.

Please tell me I've suddenly and undeservedly become saintly or something? :)

Oh and hi, I'm new. How dyo do etc. etc.

earthbound

Hi Leaf, sorry I'm going to be no help in answering your question but I can relate to the blue auric energy you are seeing around your hand. It's been a while but I used to do an exercise which allowed me to see fragments of this blue aura on my fingers. It wasn't a pale blue though that I saw, but a kind of deep electric blue band. I have no idea what the yellow field is that you are seeing though. I hope you come closer to finding your answers!

Love, light and blessings!!!

earthbound

leaf

Hi earthbound, thanks for your reply. I once saw that electric blue while I was quite sleepy during the day. It was quite amazing because it was there no matter how I moved my hands or if I looked away and back. That before I knew what auras were, which is why I was so surprised to read about them. Bright electric blue is exactly how I have described it (a shade darker than primary blue) and it was a thick layer too. I must have stared at it for about 10 minutes before I fell asleep.

I didn't mention, although the blue I'm seeing now is pale, the yellow is bright, and clings closely to the skin. Come to think of it, I was quite tired yesterday. Maybe it has something to do with being in a tired, relaxed state.

Or perhaps I really need to see an opthamologist. :)

earthbound

A wise decision, if only to rule out other possibilities. Let me know what he/she says if you do. It sounds like you see the blue 'aura' a lot clearer than I could, and that was after an exercise that I had to do in order to see it at all.

Good luck and best wishes

Love, light and blessings!!!

earthbound :-)

leaf

Yes, I did see it really well :) but it was a fluke. A one-off. It sounds crazy that I would stare at my hand, well, arm for 10 minutes, and I assure you, the only 'drug' I do is green and black teas, but it was unusual. Strange though, that I find confirmation in your experiences, because most articles on the web I've read (and we all know how reliable they are) say that etheric auras are pale blue. Do you suppose there's a scientific explanation for what we saw? I think that we both say we saw electric blue says something. "Electric blue" is exactly what I said to two people I ever told.

As for the doctor, she is likely to tell me I have visual migraines, as nothing much has changed since I saw her, so I'm not rushing out the door just yet.

earthbound

Well I'm glad you have seen her nonetheless. I remember as teenagers my friends and I would practice this, we all saw the same colour, electric blue, a bit like gas cooker blue but fainter. I can't remember who came across the exercise but we would slowly move our index fingers towards eachother in a horizontal motion, then slower move them apart. It took a little practice but we all saw the same colour so I wouldn't worry.
I've read that our auras are made up of different colours, in different layers and areas of the body, and that mood, health etc affect the field quality and colour. I'd love to be able to read auras but unfortunately the closest I think I may have come to it was in the exercise I mentioned above.

I'll dig out my aura book tomorrow (which I forgot I had) and let you know what it says about the colours.Also I bet if you do a web or site search, you'll find more information on the colours and their meanings.

Love, light and blessings!!!!

earthbound :-)

leaf

Gas flame! I like that description!

http://www.mge.com/images/RtImg_GasFlame.jpg

I see three colours in the pic. The top part is darkest, the inner part is palest and then there's the "U" shape in between.

The "electric blue" I saw is similar to the "U", whereas a paler version of the inner part is what I saw in my first post. :)

Does anyone else see these colours?

earthbound

I think I see it, the paler inside relative to the electric blue outer edge. The nail is even paler right? It is a finger isn't it?

If it is, it's not the first time I've been given the middle finger this week, and doubt if it will be the last, lol.

leaf

It's not a finger! It's a pretty little gas flame. :)