News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Synchronicity

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I just opened the page and I saw the following:

Total time logged in: 11 days, 11 hours and 11 minutes

How is that for synchronicity. No big deal, but I though I would share.  I love when things of this sort happen  :-)
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lionheart

That 11, 11, 11 phenomenon happens more than people think Lightbeam.

Check out this conversation on Synchronicity on a recent Coast to Coast Am program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItbJVXMDCDg

Chaki

Tell you what, since I recently decided to quit my job and pursue my dreams, I have been noticing a lot of synchronicities. I take it to mean the Universe is telling me it's there to help any way it can.

Just one recent example from Tuesday. I was in New Hampshire with my girlfriend and her friends from out of town. One of them said, "Man, New Hampshire is the Wild West of New England!" which honestly makes no senses lol. Ten minutes later we're at a gas station and a local woman was wearing a shirt with "Wild West" in huge letters on the front. I can't remember ever seeing a shirt with "Wild West" on it in my life. That's just one of hundreds recently.

T-Man

I have always enjoyed the topic of Synchronicity and am currently listening to an audio book on the subject.  I have tried this before but tried it again last night as a test.  I asked if I was on the right spiritual path and if I am making progress?  I asked to be shown a turtle as a sign.  Being the dead of winter I thought this would be a good test.  It only took 20 minutes and a commercial came on the TV with a turtle being the main character of the advertisement.   It made me smile!  It's nice to know the Universe is listening.
The Adventure Continues...

tides2dust

That is something T-Man.

Not only is it listening but it's talking back, in the material world.