News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Questions about Auric vision

Previous topic - Next topic

HindSight

How far do auras resonate off people/objects and does this depend on experience?

How many layers are there and also does the number of layers you see/size depend on experience?

I read on this site somewhere that only one layer has colors but google shows me that there are 7 layers/colors that relates to the chakras (maybe the colors and the chakras were a visual aid)?

Finally can you describe/send a picture of a realistic representation of an aura

Thanks
We are informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity

Xanth

Quote from: HindSight on February 13, 2018, 15:25:00
How far do auras resonate off people/objects and does this depend on experience?

How many layers are there and also does the number of layers you see/size depend on experience?

I read on this site somewhere that only one layer has colors but google shows me that there are 7 layers/colors that relates to the chakras (maybe the colors and the chakras were a visual aid)?

Finally can you describe/send a picture of a realistic representation of an aura

Thanks
All of your questions can be answered with the following statement:  "However you wish to perceive them."
It's entirely up to you as to how you perceive auras.  Some people seem to erroneously think that there is some kind of standard view to these things, but there isn't.  It's all unique to you.

For example, some people might not even see colour... but instead they'll get different thicknesses or different levels of clarity of the surrounding area.  It's all up to you.

HindSight

Thanks for the reply, your always helpful.

What about when someone reads your aura and says they can tell you things about you?

Phildan1

I guess they are reaching a database like information source from the NP and they know really what they are seeing and accessing, or they are lieing on common sense :D Tom Campbell has the take on this too as achieving a database but I guess he is mad on datas and science.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

HindSight

I am truly amazed how bright and clear you can see them. So interesting.

Xanth

Quote from: HindSight on February 13, 2018, 18:37:29
Thanks for the reply, your always helpful.

What about when someone reads your aura and says they can tell you things about you?
As Phildan said, they're just reading the "database" in a manner which befits how they want to receive that data.