News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Taking energy from plants?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sil3nt

When i put my palm infront of a plant or something and i imagine sucking energy from it after a little bit my arm starts to get all tingly thats normal right? And how does that benefit you if you take energy from plants?

GANAMOHA

well its different for a lot of people but usually plants produce a very comforting and good energy except some benefit more from others. I know personally when I have a headache from too much energy work sitting by a tree or something similar does the trick to help me.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Covelo

I had an experience once while doing some energy work with someone in front of a large tree once.  I had a woman walk up to me while I was working on someone else and saying that she could see the energy come off of the other person and go into my hand chakras and then break off and sort of drain down into the tree trunk, like the tree was somehow helping the healing/cleansing process.

It seems like plants and trees may be much more beneficial to us than we may normally think.
--Positive Energy--

WalkerInTheWoods

I don't advise taking energy from plants, you don't need to. Just being around them can be of benefit as described above.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Goober

Quote from: WalkerInTheWoods on October 16, 2006, 06:18:04
I don't advise taking energy from plants, you don't need to. Just being around them can be of benefit as described above.

Why would you advise not to?

WalkerInTheWoods

Quote from: Goober on October 16, 2006, 21:28:12
Why would you advise not to?

Because plants are living things and I do not find it right to take that which is not given from other living things. But you do not have to take from them to benefit. Just go out to a place with a lot of plant life and just "feel" the energy, but don't take it.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.