News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ringing in ears and an interesting few days.

Previous topic - Next topic

knucklebrain1970

Hello everyone. I'm wondering if someone can help me out. I've been experiencing ringing in the ears. I've always had a faint ring in my ears, but since I've started doing meditation with the higher balance meditation, it's stronger and stronger. Now one of the modules of Higher balance explains how there is a frequency and that is what I'm hearing. Well, interestingly enough, over the past week, this ringing is ever so present. The past 4 nights I've gone to sleep and I can induce vibrations at will by first letting each limb go numb, then they start to tingle and then I let this ring come present to the forefront then my whole body starts vibrating uncontrollably. However I'm so excited that I've learned to do this at will, I have not yet gone in to the paralysis state. It is my fear preventing this and what I've noticed is that lately, whenever I close my eyes, all that I see are negative entities. Enough to fill 8 books of tattoo flash that my tattoo artist buddy would love. If he could just be inside my head. So I'm thinking that these negs that I see (now I'm not OBE mind you) when this happens. I just shut my eyes and I see EVIL. Hundreds of faces and whatnot. Spinning, coming at me and whatever. I am not afraid of them, but I am thinking subconsciously my organic brain is causing this to try and prevent me from having an OBE. Does this sound right? What can I do to overcome this fear of mine. I've been going SRM lately (Stark Raving Mad) between the entities and the ringing in the ear. Well the ringing isn't that bad and I find it simply amazing that I can induce the vibrations at will. I've done this about 50 times over the past 4 days or so. Nuts I say, nuts. :lol:

I get out of bed and I'm scared to take a leak. I can't go downstairs to get a drink without all the lights on :lol: This is ridiculous. Any suggestions?

Peace,

Kevin
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

skydust

you know i had the same thought because similar things have happened to me. when i breathe and get relaxed enough sometimes i see scary faces and once i even saw like a scary figure with its arms crossed at me as to say no, ure not coming out. its like they dont want me to OBE, or is it me who doesnt want me to OBE? i know i am afraid a bit, although very enthusiastic. maybe they are just a reflection of you? if you create them, it shouldnt be hard to accept them as a manifestatin of you and then stop being afraid.

oh and constant ringing in the ear is an illness called tinnitus.

RTCovenant

I've been more spiritual this month and I heard a lot more buzzing than normal. I don't hear ringing much.

Did you ever hear of binaural beats? Maybe you are producing them on your own.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

stone

Hi Knucklebrain,

There're many things that could be goin on.  Though, with the ringing and vibrations (especially since you can induce them) I'd say you're slowly awakening or being awakened to all things astral.

The negative entities, in my experience and through the guidance I've received, are really just embodiments of your fear and trepidation.  They can in no way harm you.  Though it sounds like you realize that.

The only real way to tear down this fear barrier is to keep at it and persist.  The more you go "there" the less they occur.  When I first started with Astral travel and out of body experiences, frightening and "evil" imagery was there alot.  But these days, they are very few and far between.

The fact that you can bring about these vibrations at will is leaps and bounds of progress.  Stick with it... endure...

And remember, when you go astral, all the things you bring with you tend to have a way of manifesting... especially fear.  

Stay calm and breathe.  And rush nothing...

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Stone

Noxangelus

Hi knucklebrain

I've had similar experiences to what you describe, when i was going through a hard period in my life I used to see things I didn't want to see each night.
From what I've read about these entities, they feed off low forms of energy such as negativity, fear ,hate. The way I got myself rid of them was visualizing white light filling my room up and pushing them out, I'd also tell them to Leave, that seemed to do the trick most of the time.

knucklebrain1970

Thanks for the replies guys. As for the hate, nonexistent. Fear, yes. White light ha? My wife said the same thing. She reads Sylvia Brown books.

Kevin

paint1

Knucklebrain I think that the ringing in the ears must be a natural  thing. When I started meditating I also started daily listening to the Monroe Wave tapes; shortly after I started hearing ringing in my ears. After 2 years I went off these tapes & the ringing disappeared. Now that I'm using BWGenerator
the ringing has returned.

RTCovenant

I don't necessarily think that ringing and buzzing are bad things? Does anyone disagree?

For me the buzzing or ringing does not last long. Only 10 mintutes aferwards, at most.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

NeoSaturn

hley crap you guys, if you want to know more about this ask MrBurgo, its his job now...

Tom

If anyone feels like making the ringing go away in this kind of case, just count to 100 in your head. Say the words to yourself very clearly. For that matter, say anything you want. The point is that if you talk to yourself in words you will drop right back down and stop hearing the ringing.

knucklebrain1970

Well it's loud as hell and last night I started thinking about it consciously and started getting all panicky over it :lol:

But the point is this. It's there because of the stuff I've been doing, I'm convinced that the tonal or vibration of the Earth is ringing in my ears and as I stated, it allows me to enter the vibrational state with ease. I simply lie down if I'm not exhausted, let my limbs go numb and bring the ringing to the forefront and presto, whole body vibrations. However I still have some fear barriers to get over before I can progress it into the paralysis state.
*&()$&#  FEAR DAMMIT.

Kevin

Leannain

i used to hear  ringings a LOT  that nobody seem to hear besides me i used to ignore .
like a high pitch sound.lately i haven't had many only a few, sometimes.
like 1,2 months ago i was doing an exam and for straight hours the ringing wouldn't stop it gave me such a frikin headache
i failed the exam bummer  :roll:

Potatis

Hi Kevin!

Your signature is so right. Since you will always exist no matter what happens, there is nothing to fear. Those faces you see can't do anything to harm you. Remind yourself that you will always exist, no matter what, and I'm sure these scary things will go away. These faces are most likely your own fears anyway, so you are just scaring yourself! Stop that! Don't you have anything better to do?! :-)

If like attracts like, then you need to be positive before you go AP. If you do see anything scary, tell yourself that you are just scaring yourself and laugh at the scary thing you just created. You can do that when you are taking a leak at night too.

Potatis

knucklebrain1970

I feel like I'm going mad :lol: the ringing is ever so loud today and I can actually feel that vibration type hum, like (whoom, whoom, whoom) sound when your about to go into paralysis state. I don't know if I should be worrying about this. Should this be happening? Perhaps I'm meditating a bit too much. About 3 hours of NEW per day and close to 2 hours of meditation today before the day is through. What do you cats think? Should I be concerned about this. I tend to easily freak myself out. If I'm like shifting to a higher consciousness, I can deal with it, but I don't know if the ringing and the pulsing sound is a sign of that. Kind of had the thought today of giving this all up, but there's the fear again. I guess my fear besides death is going mad completely and being separated from loved ones.

Kevin

Leannain

funny i never meditated in my life and i hear that ringing a lot :O

Nostic

Quote from: knucklebrain1970I feel like I'm going mad :lol: the ringing is ever so loud today and I can actually feel that vibration type hum, like (whoom, whoom, whoom) sound when your about to go into paralysis state. I don't know if I should be worrying about this. Should this be happening? Perhaps I'm meditating a bit too much. About 3 hours of NEW per day and close to 2 hours of meditation today before the day is through. What do you cats think? Should I be concerned about this. I tend to easily freak myself out. If I'm like shifting to a higher consciousness, I can deal with it, but I don't know if the ringing and the pulsing sound is a sign of that. Kind of had the thought today of giving this all up, but there's the fear again. I guess my fear besides death is going mad completely and being separated from loved ones.

Kevin

I've dealt with this before Kev. There was a time when I thought the ringing would drive me mad. I hear it all the time, and it's been that way for a long time now. I think it's a combination of both your energy raising and the fact that you're becoming more aware. If it becomes too overwhelming, I suppose you should stop your energy work for a bit. But if you hold steady, I tend to think that you'll just get used to it like I did. Keep thinking of it as a positive thing and that may help.

knucklebrain1970

Thanks chief, that's reassuring. If it's part of my development and nothing more, I can deal with it. I'm just sort of waiting for a  "WHAM" and the next thing you know, I wake up in a mental ward :lol:
But that's my over imaginative mind :roll:

Kevin

paint1

Knucklebrain, I was wondering where you find the time for 3 hrs.of NEW and
2 hours of meditation, I'm envious. Over time, as was mentioned; I have learned to ignor it. and I think that you are getting off lightly. Along with the ringing I have inherited a circle of blue light that flashes on & off at any time of the day or night. Its down right annoying. Also, I wouldn't worry about waking up in a mental ward, you won't know that you're there.

knucklebrain1970

Well I have one of those jobs where I sit and do absolutely nothing for 9 hours a day. That's how.

Kevin

RTCovenant

Hmm. I heard that if your relaxed and comfortable and you focus in and listen to the ringing it will trigger an obe. Is this true?

knucklebrain1970

Hi, the ringing isn't as bad as it was last week. But you are right. If I can get my legs and arms to go numb and let the ringing ring true or bring it forth, it will trigger vibrations. I have not progressed it to the paralysis state yet. I wish I had some more vicodins, caus they cause me to have instant vib's and paralysis almost guaranteed. Of course the 100x or so it happened I never knew what it was. I never have let it progress to an obe though. I usually freak myself out. Yeah, I got some issues. However I would like to master this without drugs as I don't have a lifetime supply of vicodins, and the drug I notice causes me to see a lot of negs when I shut my eyes. Stuff you'd see in a horror film :lol:

Kevin

smooth

i have the ringing in my ears too. it happens when im in a quite room.
-Chris

smooth

ohh yea did not finish. To tell u what works for me is just ignore it. its hard at first but if u get your mind off it. I also hear breathing. its right next to my head. i still have to work on that. I have no idea what it is .
-Chris

RTCovenant

In health class, if I remember correctly they said the ringing is caused by hair in your hairs. The teacher said something like after listening to something for a like time, the hair in your hair will continue to vibrate, which in turn will cause the ringing effects.

I wish I could have "expierences" as easy as you guys. I seem to have been in a slump the past week.

smooth

its not worth it trust me. Its extreamly anoying when trying to have a ap. It does not happen to me much no more. but i hear some one breathing right next to me, i hate it. its kinda creapy. like someone is trying to stop me.
-Chris