News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Searching for Important Historical Events

Previous topic - Next topic

Combat Skill

Lasher

Chamos,

I cannot help you with your historical events, but I like your poetry!  [:)]

Lasher

no_leaf_clover

i might almost have an event.. maybe..

dale earnhardt won the 1993 winston cup championship, and i think one of the cars he started off racing in was a pink 1947 ford. but i may be wrong on the 1947 date. sounds familiar for that pink ford though. heh..
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Squeek

I looked up the two 1998's and found this...

Tuesday, June 23, is the trial date for Christina Marie Riggs, accused of killing her two children. She blames the murders on the trauma she experienced as an emergency nurse in the aftermath of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.

Friday, April 24.  The 1998 American Lung Association/American Thoracic Society International Conference is to begin in Chicago.

relate those or something.

39 was the start of world war two.

The rest I'm just too lazy to look up.

~Squeek(thanks to CNN.com!)

Chamos

thanks for trying to help, though it was more "less known" things I was looking for. Combat Skill: My friend has been trying to exercize her mental powers more and I asked for her info on these dates. She gave me something but I have no way of knowing for sure because it was kind of vague. All she said was "Aliens" *smacks forehead* maybe I should've said that in my initial post.
Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!

Chamos

Searching for important, rarely known, historical events in:
6/23/98
4/24/98

1993 has to be connected to 1974 or 1947
1939 has to be connected to 1947 or 1974
6/23/98 has to be connected to 4/24/98
Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!