News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Seeing Auras

Previous topic - Next topic

bennypr2002

One more thing, can you learn about a person by looking at there auro. For example tell if a person is happy or sad frustrated or sick, judging on the color or the intesity? If so can sobody give an explanation on what signs people or their Aura give off?? Thanx

-Benny

bennypr2002

Common Im sick of responding to my own post so somebody please give me some insight. Thanx

-Benny

Fenris

G,day Benny

If you go back through the old posts in this forum you will find heaps of good info in various topics on auras. I think its been done to death so people dont get too enthusastic over new aura topics on basic auric sight. Some of the older threads are the best for this very reason

I didnt learn to see auras with Roberts technique, I just started seeing them. But I have used his method to help me see colour in auras, and it works.

As far as being apart of my life experience well that is a very good qeustion to ask[:)]. I find that although I cant see change in aura colours well enough to pick up the status of a person, my ability to just look at a person and know about them has increased greatly since I started to see auras. So what Im getting at is while your psychic ability with actually seeing the aura is developing, you might get a greater empathic ability at the same time. So my ability to feel the aura is more advanced than my ability to see it. So just by being near a person I can feel their emotions, intent and pick up things like if they are lying. Over time this has changed my life to make me much more accepting of people and their character flaws. And even though you can go a whole day seeing auras everywhere you might never even think about the fact that you see them or feel them, it just becomes normal. But I find the beauty of some auras you see in your travels still blows you away. So you should find plenty of old discussion on auras in pervious threads, if you have any nice juicy technical questions I cant wait to hear them![:)]

regards
David

bennypr2002

Has anybody read and done the excersises on seeing auras in the file liabrary? If so what have been your experiences ? After you practice does seeing auras become part of your daily life? Thank you to anybody and everybody that replys

-Benny