News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Weaning eyes from visualization

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashfo

Funny you mention eyes...

Whenever I try to relax my eyes behind my eyes try to blink (even though they're shut) and often feel extremely uncomfortable... and my eyelids often feel very uncomfortable also.

They're probably my one biggest annoyance :(

- Ashfo

Fenris

I know where you are comming from on this one, visualization in the sence of actully seeing an image in the mind has always been natural for me. But apparently this is uncommon.

When I use new I just focus souly on the actual feeling of the energy which helps the vision in my mind of what is happening go away. You know how when you relax and visualse something (or meditate)  and you stop paying attention to your body- same idea. Your eyes moving shouldn't really be a prob as long as you dont pay any attention to it and just put 100% concentration into the feeling and the targeted area. Try the concentration exercises RB has in the download section of the main page. Also perhaps if you were more deeply relaxed and lightly tranced your body would not be so responsive to your mind (just an idea).

hope Ive helped

David

Veni Vidi Vici

Asif

Hey all, I was wondering how one goes about weaning their eyes from visualization.  Like when I attempt to practice NEW, I feel my eyes moving in circles even when they're closed.  Also when I try visualizing myself doing something, I can't turn around past like 45 degrees from what would be straight ahead of me.  I'd appreciate any suggestions anyone has.  Thanks.

Asif