News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Why don't we remember before?

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousvoid

I'm curious, why don't we remember before we were born? We should, if consciousness survives death. Some people say that there is life after death, but we are not consciously aware of it.

Steel Hawk

I'd tell you but I can't remember.  :-D

Monroe said it was because we sign a contract to wipe our memory before hand... I think though this ego, me, as I am now did not exist before, but a bigger me did... Parts of me... And when I die parts of me will live, but maybe not me... then again maybe this ego WILL survive death. No real way to know without being dead.

I wonder if when I die, if "I" do live, will I be afraid of a second death?

zareste

It may vary from person to person. Some may have been coerced into having their memory wiped, others placed here as slaves with memories erased; others, I think, may just be victims of the human mind's shortcomings. Sometimes it's hard to remember life 10 years ago, let alone centuries ago.

vladjackguy

Remember that our souls use the body to live in the psychical world.When we die,it's not the end just a new step.

The brain is just like a barrier to us.

I know that i lived before and I agree the "bigger me".
My current life it's like a puzzle part for the bigger me.

I think that our soul pass through lives for the purification of it.It depends if you did bad or good things in that life that are benefit for the bigger you.

Also i think that you can talk with your bigger self....hahaha of course you can.
And i also think that you can use him as a guide when you have difficult choices to do.
WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE WILL OVERCOME THE LOVE OF POWER THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~Jimi Hendrix
In the darkest place the littlest light is the brightest.~vladjackguy

kailaurius

The paradox that exists with the concept of reincarnation is that it is tied to the perception of linear "time".  "Time" is actually an Ego created illusion as it relates to a non-existent past and often feared for future.  Our Inner/Higher Self resides on a vibration far beyond the concept of "time" and "space".

So given that "time" does not exist then reincarnation, as generally conceptualized by various popular belief systems, can not exist.  That being said and given that All exists Now there is no such thing as a past and therefore there is no such thing as "past lives".  Our inner self sends out countless multiple incarnations throughout different timelines as relative to Earth time or other planets throughout the Universe for the purpose of gaining experience through the process of perfection.  Once our Inner Self has gained the necessary experience no more incarnations are necessary.  Each life represents a complete cycle originating and terminating with the Inner Self.  All incarnations actually occur simultaneously and not sequentially.  Each personality experiences only one single life on Earth or another planet until transitioning to the Astral planes and beyond.  They do not return to Earth unless they return as a very highly evolved spiritual being for some specific purpose for the benefit of humanity.

Again, given that "time" does not exist there is no such thing as "before we were born" as All exists Now, but for the purpose of this post, the reason we don't remember "before we were born" is because each individual incarnation is concealed from all other incarnations at the normal level of waking consciousness in order to prevent the possibility of any cross-influencing of incarnations, which would have the potential to compromise or even corrupt them.  Our Inner Self needs an unbiased and unfiltered package of experience from each personality as to gain a pure uncorrupted package.  The individual Ego Mind of each personality is bound by the current temporal experience as it relates to the human concept and perception of "time" and "space" which it chooses to subscribe to.  Only our Inner Self has a complete perspective over all concurrent incarnations, which, in any case Inner Self sees only as "circumstances" with experiential potential or opportunities, but never "ages" in the "history" of Earth or another planet.  Higher Self is not concerned with "time", only evolutionary potential.

If you haven't read The Reality Matrix or The Reality Enigma yet I definitely recommend reading them as they describe this process very well.  Both documents are the same document other than The Reality Matrix is a more recent PDF document with only slight differences.  I also recommend reading the following:

The Mystery of Reincarnation
Wheels of Life - Part 1 - Reincarnation

Skyalmian

I found Adrian's explanation of "concurrent lives" to be difficult to understand and put into perspective when contemplated on, given where we are right now and how the others relate to us. I attempted to see this from the perspective of my Inner Self, and only became confused. Recently I came across a new Montalk article titled "E-mail Q&A" where he explains concurrent incarnations in an easily understood manner, where I went "ohhhhhhh..." and it clicked. (The page is huge, so do a text search for "reincarnation".) I am posting that link if Adrian's explanation is not explanatory enough for anyone.

curiousvoid

The last two posts were very well put, thanks for your input. I'm sure others will benefit from the information you shared as well.

astralmugee

interesting, I pondered this question for a long while. what I came up with is.....we have 2 minds, astral and physical(that I know of). soo when we die, or are killed our physical mind of storage is gone. but we have our astral mind that takes over and allows us to remember. simply because its made of energy. but (to me) when we come back, lets say a energy form is "re-enjected" into the physical realm. as sperm in a human body. they have no physical memory, there for we cannot remember what happens before birth. just my thought of it.

Xanth

If you're to live and experience in this world... how do you figure your "other life" knowledge would influence your human life?
That's why you don't remember.

Zino

Tbh I don't want to be born again and have to learn everything all over again! I don't want to learn how to project again...or read everything I've read again! Everything I don't want to do again I just want to live the rest of my days in paradise.
Do by not Doing.

zipppy2006

you want to live the rest of your days in paradise?  This implies a death, and end, and a paradise, in none of which I understand what you are talking about.

Zino

By paradise I'm not talking about the religious heaven, I'm talking about moving on in my cycle but not becoming a human again :).
Do by not Doing.

wicked_one

Hello! New around here so please don't be harsh, I don't know.. lol... crappy intro.

Now... reading all your posts... almost all, yeah... I was wondering... we all want to know what was before but...
will we know what have we been in this very life? I assume you all like to believe there will be some new stuff going after we die.

Cheers :)

radman32

I think our higher being wanted to achieve this too, and he fabricated into our lives a method of living simply, and to communicate, live together, and have things like intelligence, and write this all down in our physical history. I don't think human beings are going to leave the physical realm anytime soon, because it's all relevant. I like the concept that we're a different incarnation so we aren't corrupted, or atleast moving at the same pace as everybody else. There's a reason for enlightenment, so that we proceed, but it doesn't happen all in one day. yeah, just compilling my ideas, but we need every realm to exist.

Xanth

Quote from: Zino on August 13, 2009, 11:52:24
Tbh I don't want to be born again and have to learn everything all over again! I don't want to learn how to project again...or read everything I've read again! Everything I don't want to do again I just want to live the rest of my days in paradise.
Think of it this way...
If between these lives of ours, we're in that constant "projection" state...
Is there a purpose to learn how to do it while in the Human form?  :)

If you had a way to access your previous life's knowledge and learn from it... why wouldn't you?
But with that said, if we have to work hard to access that information... why do we have to work to access it?  Why wouldn't we be given direct access to it immediately? 

Food for thought.  :)

volcomstone

I'm not sure if I like the explanation by kailaurius .  Too many rules and loopholes, you're not allowed to corrupt your other self? C'mon that's just plain silly.

Brains are the antenna/translator, it grounds energy  and transforms it into ordered information (i.e time) and helps to program our personality.  Our spirit is the energy and tends to be unordered (no time).  Our brain evolved and develops (ontology) in specific steps to allow a smooth transition of experience and energy from our spirit(s).  You wouldn't put a big-block v8 engine into a firefly without major modification.

We had to develop in order to "remember".  All the info is already stored, and is "floating freely" for our brains to translate it.  Sadly, when our physical brain melts into nothingness, our human specific memories will "stop".  The memory of your specific brain will still exist floating around, but by then you'll be uninterested in having a human brain translating your info, you probably won't seek out that form.

So it's "impossible" to remember your past human brain because it already rotted away, all that's left is the energy memory of that brain configuration in the akashic record.                                             

People with past live memories are viewing them through their higher self, which is transcribing the information that your past brain interpreted from a lesser formed higher-self. 

Confused yet? There are less evolved and more evolved forms of your higher self that exist in the astral.  Some possess experience from your "past" lives, some possess experience from your "future" lives............

Um I lost my point/

opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Dragohad

Quote from: vladjackguy on May 23, 2009, 17:14:16
Remember that our souls use the body to live in the psychical world.When we die,it's not the end just a new step.

The brain is just like a barrier to us.

I know that i lived before and I agree the "bigger me".
My current life it's like a puzzle part for the bigger me.

I think that our soul pass through lives for the purification of it.It depends if you did bad or good things in that life that are benefit for the bigger you.

Also i think that you can talk with your bigger self....hahaha of course you can.
And i also think that you can use him as a guide when you have difficult choices to do.

Go and contact your HGA with Crowleys Liber Samekh.
Hahahaha.

Do what thou wilt.
"Hear me ,ye peoples of sighing!
The sorrows of pain and regret
Are left to the dead and the dying,
The folk that not know me as yet."
<Liber AL vel Legis 2.17>

hays1012

i am so glad someone made a post about this because i was just about to make one. i would like to tell you that i do remember before i was born. i remember colors and the presence of angel. i remember them telling me what my name was to be and what my parents names were. i've remembered this all my life. i don't think i created this dream or whatever. but i did think about it a lot growing up. i also remember once when  i was a few months old that my astral eyes were too strong for my baby body and i was upset about it because my human eyes couldn't handle all the colors and sunlight when i was outside once. (sorry that sentence is so long lol)

Zino

That just let me into a crazy fall of... Wonder...

What if, when we are 'born' we're just our higher self accessing the memory to learn new things, or find out about secrets? That idea was inspired by assassins creed true but it is possible... Perhaps our Higher self is not completely omniscient but it knows what it does because of past lives.

Honestly I doubt we'll ever find out the answer in our physical state, that would just destroy the meaning of life.
Do by not Doing.

Enix

It is a difficult question, I believe about 90-95% in reincarnation. If it was our personal decision and we are either eternal or extremely old. having at least some lives with limited knowledge would make sense. I'm sure from an eternal perspective we would want to throw ourselves into  about as many experiences as we can. By changing the experience we would have to focus in different areas and learn new things.

It's not even entirely out of the question that some would want to come into a life living by impulse, being sensual and material just to have that as an experience, come to an understanding of the nature of gluttony, even remove the desire by facing it head on, I would hope that at the end of life the spirit would be tired of the monotony of the sensual, material experience and desire something meaningful. Though Ive heard living this way can have addictive patterns that carry on life through life.
Right now I'm stating this from the perspective of an eternal being but Ive heard even spirits or  aspects of the self don't realize they've died so maybe even in the spirit world we forget at times.

I'm not an expert by any means I'm just being philosophical. I don't know whether humanity got us stuck in this pattern or whether we chose it. I'm sure well learn something, hopefully without destroying everything around us.

Literature and channeling such as The Ra Material and the Bible state that humanity used to live around 1000 years. Many children apparently remember parts of there past lives. Some come in with heightened perception and 6th sense but drop it because current society no longer uses it. You can imagine how much easier life would be if we were born into a society that habitually used and encourage these perceptual parts of ourselves. Heightened sense, less distractions, certain metaphysical truths realized as fact. I'm sure wed catch onto things much quicker. Life and the transition into life and even death would be so much smoother. If this was the pattern a slight forgetting could be useful. Maybe it could help us focus on whatever topic we came to learn. I  think in some ways it could help us focus more clearly  and shake things up a bit so people don't get stuck in the same repetitive patterns.