News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Zeta Project: Zeta conversations - and questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob251

Well, I thought of another question or two, and I'll go ahead and restate the other two, just to keep them together.

1. I would like to hear the Zetas' comments on this site and some of the items on it: www.futurehorizons.net. Of particular interest are the Alternative Feuls page and the Philosopher's Stone item on the Strange Science page. Are their claims true? I would think that many items on there don't work too well, or have other requierments in order to work, but I would just like to hear some comments on them.

2. Another question: I think you may have answered or at least hinted at this before (forgive me, my memory isn't very good right now after 5 hours of dealing with the general public) but is there such a thing as a coincidence? Does everything happen for a reason?

3. This question is somewhat related to Akensai's first question;  What happens to someone if they were to commit suicide?  I would assume it's different than if they were to die naturally, but how different?

Thanks in advance!

SeventhVirgo

Hey, just wanted to say thanks Fuzzi :)

And of course, thanks to the Zeta and my guide :)

Eric g

I also wanted to say thank you to Edi and the Zetas... more questions wil follow [:)][;)]
Death don't scare me, it's the dying that freaks me out

Orcher

Welcome back Edi from your vacation, I hope you enjoyed it !

However, same people really take for granted that you should answer them every question they post in to this Topic, like if you owe them this duty. Actually you are not! You should take your time, and choose your work speed, whether they like it or not.

And I am very grateful and really appreciate this great work you are doing Edi, Perna and Zeta. [:)]

Here come some questions:

Q1: If Jesus never crucified, then how was the end of his story?

Q2: What's your opinion about animals as our nourishment?

Q3: Is everything written in ZetaTalk.com approved by you, and accurate information?

Q4: How long times will the 4D take to be totally accomplished? And when will the most notice that they are ascending to the 4D?

Q5: What is your next plan to do?

Q6: If you (and maybe Edi fuzziwis) are leaving this forum soon, how would we reach you else if we have something more to ask? (I really enjoy your present here).

Q7: Can I (from Sweden) see the planet X with my naked eyes as a star in the night? If so, which position, and how bright is it?

Q8: Where is the planet X located right now?

Q9: Are the US government aware of the Planet X approaching? Have they been able to capture any pictures of it?

Less important questions.

Q10: I wrote same part of my sisters dream story in "Welcome to Prophecy & Divination" directory, does it have to do with the pole-shift?

Q11: If I really want you to appear for me, Or at least have a gleam of you. Would you really do that? Or you are to busy for that?

Q12: So how well informed are the whole "Zeta population" of this event? (Our conversation in this forum). If all Zeta folks and other unknown extraterrestrial folk is watching, and following those events, Then a GREETING to you all from me!! [:D]

Thanx again!

Hephaestus

1) Are there any specific crystals I can use which will aid me in my spiritual accension.

2) Ive read that the zetas say wormholes dont exist and never will because they are just false theorys by scientists, what makes the zetas so sure of this? humanitys technology culd advance beyond anything the zetas can comprehend and wormholes may become a reality.

3) Is it possible for me to become a very powerful being so powerful I can destroy all physical life in this galaxy?

no_leaf_clover

What exactly are ley lines and where can they be found? Is there any truth behind the geomancy ideas of things being more in tune with the universe if they are aligned properly? If there is, how do this work?
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Kalonek

This topic is really flaberasting !! I've been reading it entirely for the past two nights. I got a lot of questions, but i think Edi is kind of busy, so I've seperated them in regard to what they talk about (me, energy, zetas). Thank you for your time Edi, Fuzziwig and the other channels, and also the Zetas of course ;)
Sorry for my poor english as i'm not a native english speaker.

--------------
Me (kalonek) :

1. I'm surprised that not many members have done a quick test with the zetas like asking the colour of the cat's tail as they said at the beginning :) A simple one for you : what colour is the computer i'm writing this question on ? (very important question for me in fact lol, so it would be very nice from you to answer it)

2. Is my guide name's really Kyajuh as i found it with my pendulum ? (just to verify if i'm using it right)

3. In july or june 2003, i had this experience where i traveled mentaly in a tunnel in my head and an odd entity was at the end of it, looking a bit like the traditional grey, but with "human" eyes as far as i can remember, looking at me. I was surprised and scared and immediately stopped my meditation. Did it has something to do with you or any ETI ? Was it some test for me (as Mayatnik guessed) ? Sorry to have failed it in any case... :( Hope there'll be another one...

4. Like another member of this topic, i would be very glad if you could indicate me if i'm doing well with my energy raising and development as i've been doing it for more than a year now. Hope it does pay... Some advices for me ?

5. Have i ever have a contact with any advanced being in this life ? (ETI, spirit etc) When if so ?

Thanks for this first part :)

--------------
Energy :

6. What is you explication of the kundalini experience ? Do you have some information on this ? Is it important to train for it ? Does it give a good spiritual advance ?

7. What are orbs ? Some say there are spirits in movement ? Is this true ? I think i got a bunch in my flat, am i right (i caught them on nightshot cam) ? Or are there some form of unliving energy ?

8. What are these voices most of us hear during their first OBE ? I (if it was a real OBE) heard smthg like "Stop ! You're floating over your body !!" Is this a real person speaking or our subconscious mind ?

9. I've read about this hindu man who affirm he hasn't been eating nor rejecting any wastes from his body for decades for he says to have "food" in form of energy in his mouth. He has been observed by doctors and in fact its seemed he didn't need to eat. Is this really possible ?

10. What do you think of Robert Bruce in general ? Should we trust what he tells (i mean is he mostly right) ? He wrote on this site he has seen an UFO coming out of sea one day, was this a zeta ship ? Do you know who it was ?

11. How is the human energetic body made ? How many subtle bodies do we have ? Is it like Bruce describes it ?

-------------
Zetas :

12. A question that i think is very important an necessary, and which has been intriguing me for hours : how do you call you between yourselves, i mean the name of the species ? Zeta Reticuli, The Pleiads, The Orion Belt, the Lyre etc is all from Earth perspective and come from history of astronomy, but is totally different from another part of the universe, so what about it ? You keep these names with us so we can refer to you and are used to them ?

13. If you don't have emotions, don't you have any friends ? I guess you don't have "relatives" as you are cloned, but what about collegues, buddies etc ? Or is it again a more mental relationship ? I guess you also don't have any loving relationships with other zetas, so are you pretty alone each separately ? When another zeta dies, it doesn't really matters in that way ? Do you remember all your reincarnations ? Have i been a zeta in a past life ? ;) Or another species ?

14. As another member i'm interested in you internal consitiution. Do you have the same organs as us (i supose you don't, but just to know) ? How do you reject wastes (if you have some) ? Do you also have chakras ? How many ? Same as us ?

15. What do you do on your free time ? Except resting and listenig to music ? Do you have some kind of school for the young ones ? In fact do they exist ? Your clones are already grown-up ? How old do you live ?

That's all :)
Thank you very much if you can answer to my questions, it would be a huge help for me ! And thanks again for taking time to answer all the questions of the members, channels and zetas do a great job here ! You're amazing people :)

Kalonek
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

LordoftheBunnies

I have a question for our Zeta friends.  I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on the late mystic Samael Aun Weor and his teachings that we have 3000 cycles of 108 human lives in which to becove enlightened, and also his claim of being the avatar of the age of Aquarius.

Edi

A shorter one this time, but well. I'm catching up again. There's some short 'article' at the beginning about the issue of doubt ... I'll put it all here as it is.

regards,
 Edi

Z: There is the issue of 'doubt' and 'confirmation' with many people who approach the world of the spirit and experience contact with other beings. Because there are some questions about it at the moment, we would make it clear how we and all guides have to work regarding this issue. Take for once the situation of MJ-12: he experienced something strange in his room, we said he can attribute it to 'us' (which means: a zeta guide who was at work there) and now asks for confirmation that it really was us. A similar thing was just asked by Kalonek, i.e. what colour his computer is. And he also states that for him it is a "very important question", and this brings us exactly to the point we wish to talk about.

Why do people ask about this? There is doubt about the reality of it. There is insecurity about what is said. What if it is true? What if it is wrong? People long for a crutch when they don't know what to do, when they are unsure. This is exactly what you can see here, in various extents, and also with many people who approach the spiritual realms. From our position, we cannot take away any doubt. All a 'proof' could do is to exchange doubt with dependance, and this is not what we want. Everone who's been in it for some time will have enough confirmation that it indeed is real - it is the same with astral projection, where you doubt at first 'if it is real', but only experience can give you anything. And experience gives you everything. When we do not answer a 'test' like this, there is a purpose behind it, and we want to make it transparent that all guides work in this manner, they have to. The element of doubt and confusion that surges up in many people is something they have to get along with on their own because it teaches them the very fact that they can _not_ be too dependant and relying on someone else, but have to question and ask until they get to know the other person or understand a topic. In a similar manner you don't 'test' each other when you meet a new person, but you interact and talk and get to know each other over a period of time. This is what we're asking for. Judge us by the overall picture of what we say, ask for more if something is unclear, and that's it. We're not out to prove ourselves to anyone, neither by words nor by deeds. Whoever wants to interact with us can do so with an open mind, the rest can ignore us freely. We don't care if someone doesn't respect what we say as long as he leaves others their free will to decide if it makes sense for them. We agree to 'tests' by asking about information you are interested in; tests like "what colour is my cat?" are senseless, as we explained above. If you need further information about why we handle it that way, please ask.

FistOfFury: 1- Do you celebrate special occasions, such as birthdays, holidays, anniversaries of special events, etc? Or does this require emotions which you do not have?

Z: You should not confuse emotions with they joy of being. Emotions are information that is picked up from beings around you and causes all sorts of reactions in your body. We do not have those reactions, like high blood pressure, anxiety, panic attacks and the likes, or subtler responses, but we are aware of what is going on around us. Our emotional part is undeveloped because unused. Nevertheless we enjoy life and we are 'happy'. We celebrate things, as there are always things that are worth remembering. Examples of this are remembrances of past events, like taking up the work with the Earth Project, or on a smaller scale a guide may be happy about a certain occurance in someone's life.

2- Do you watch human forms of entertainment such as films/motion pictures, shows, theature, opera? literature? And what are your opionions on them? Dislike, like, too violent, too much sex? Do you think that they help us or hinder us spiritually? Should I stop watching horror movies?

Z: We monitor those things, because it is important for us to know what is going on on earth. There is a department of us that is watching what the media put out and how it is received. We are interested in the effects it has on the human psyche. And we decide then how to best apply 'counter-measures' if necessary, to correct any biased or unbalanced situation that needs some more intuitive information. Your entertainment connects you very well to your emotions, and we are astonished by the deepness of how you can go into such things at times. Such experiences are good to have, can be beautiful and transformative, and it depends on the individual how he deals with it. There is much sex and violence in the TV, but that is not really the problem. Ignoring such things is wrong. But it shouldn't be portrayed that all that comes on TV is normal and natural. It is the responsibility of the parents to give a child sound information on what is normal for them and not in life, so they don't fall into some wrong conditioning from the media. Things such as love and violence are portrayed in such ways that can be just misleading for young children watching it, and they pick up a wrong message.

3- When does the soul enter it's physical body? During the early stages of fetus growth, at conception, at physical birth? And what are your opinions on human abortion? Good, Bad? Free Will? Is it decided on a higher level if someone gets "aborted" so to speak, as a life lesson they must go through? (assuming that the soul is in it's physical body at this time)

Z: There is a link made between the soul and the egg at the time of conception. The process of entering the body and anchoring into your reality and into the body takes some time and is normally done after a few months. Some individuals struggle for a longer time and resist incarnation. You cannot put the finger on a certain point in time and say "exactly at this moment the soul entered the body", because incarnation is a gradual process. Abortion - a complex issue. The answer is simple though. An incarnating soul is aware of the life circumstances the parents have and it is after all the will of the soul to incarnate. You as parents can respect that will or not, and the incarnating soul will also respect the decision to abort pregnancy. It is for all involved an opportunity to learn from a difficult time and to rethink some major keys in life. We can't say much more, because the decision has to be taken by the parents. you do not 'destroy' life by an abortion, but you might miss a very worthful addition to the lifes of all involved.

4- What exactly are blackholes, and are they gateways to other dimensions? Is it safe to try "flying" near or into one? (Astrally and physically speaking)

Z: Black holes are accumulations of matter. They are no gateways to other dimensions in any sense. You wouldn't want to fly into them physically, and astrally it is necessary to see if those terms are still applicable there. A black hole in the physical is independent of whatever there is at the astral level. In the astral there are other rules and there is nothing like a black hole there.

5- Are all the Earth governments aware of Nibuiru, or just the U.S.?

Z: More than the US of course, but not all.

6- Is there, or has there ever been such thing as a secret shadow organization/s or government/s (New World Order) that plan to, or have already taken control of Earth's governments? And which country is/was their main base of operations? Also, where/are they all human, alien, or mixed, and how long have they been around? Finally, (sorry if this is too long) are they/were aware of the Shift, and what are they planning in regards to the Shift? Fear, misinformation, that sort of thing.

Z: Yes. Look at the big banks, look at where the money flows. The people in power direct the flow of money. The governments are all dependent on what 'money' dictates. As for a main base, there are several of such controlling groups in the US and in Europe. They are all human. They've been around for ages, since the beginning of your banking system at least such power lines have been ever growing.

7- Was the real motive for U.S.'s Iraq War to capture it's natural resources and underground areas, in preparations for the coming Pole Shift and associated natural disasters of the approaching Nibiru?

Z: The pole shift is an important factor that lead to the decision of war; the issue behind it all is that the US feels shaky and needs to establish access to ressources, this is true. If you control the ressources, you have got power.

8- The Ricin scare that is unfolding now, is this a staged event to condition the public with fear? And who is behind it, if not the U.S. government? Purpose?

Z: It is not staged; there is a group of people who resort to these means of getting attention. This group is stationed in the US, but from foreign origin.

9- Who or what is behind the cattle mutalations, and for what purpose?

Z: It is the government experimenting, helped by service to self groups. The purpose behind it is to indimidate. By 'government' we do not mean the official one.

10- Has Bruce Lee reincarnated? How did he really die? If he was killed, what was the purpose of the murderer?

Z: Bruce Lee (i.e. the soul that was him) reincarnated, yes. He was murdered because he has been standing up against injustice. This injustice he saw in the way martial arts have been connected to criminality, and he would do everything to break this connection. He was a man with high ideals.

10a- I don't know why, but I feel some kind of "connection" to him. Like he is always on my mind sometimes, and I am fascinated by who he was, what he did, and what he stood for, his philosophy, etc. Is there anything to this, or is it just, one of those things that fascinates people in life. Am I supposed to learn from his life in someway, in other words, is this "connection" I feel, my higher self trying to bring to attention to me a learning experience?

Z: Trust your intuition. You can learn if you want, and will gain some things by learning how he lived. It will give you nice ideas and inspiration that you can incorporate into your life.

11- What's the deal with the Mars rovers malfunctioning? Is it a genuine malfunction, NASA UFO/alien artifact finding coverup, or was it aliens trying to destroy the rovers, and why?

Z: The 'malfunction' is genuine and not by any outside influence.
it's love you're looking for

Kalonek

Well ... It seems i didn't do a very good impression on the zetas ... [xx(] I didn't want to look stupid though by asking this (of course !), it was just a "funny" question (and in fact despite what i have said the least useful i see). I just thought the zetas or a channeler mentioned these tests (with the exemple of the colour of the cat), but i must be wrong then, hope i haven't offend you with this, i wasn't meaning to at all. All my apologizes (even if i guess you don't care lol).
I hope you'll answer my questions anyway [:D]
Thanks for everything in any case.

Kalonek
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Hephaestus

Please ask the Zetas this question please, I need the answer as to help someone.

Question: People often see beings that are often called shaddow beings or shaddow people, the most notable form is a shaddow form of a man in a trench coat wearing a hat who most often stands at the end or side of a persons bed. I have heard these beings have attacked people whilst they lay in bed and other times just stand there and stare at you for long periods of time instilling fear in its victim. What are these shaddow beings? why do they attack people? why do they stand there stareing at you? and how can a person defend against these shaddow beings?

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by MJ-12

Well, I'm done with this whole "channeling" thing. These zetas say that they don't mind questioning, and after they claim to be in my room, when I have the audacity to ask them a question to ensure that it was really them, they get all huffy and self-righteous. They did provide a VERY vague and utterly useless answer to my initial question though. Apparently, that was okay, but actual concrete proof, well that's something that "the rules" don't allow, I suppose.

Don't anyone say I didn't at least give them a chance before saying with definitive proof that they're full of it.

can you give more detail about the being in your room part etc? what exactly happened? [8)][|)]

taom1234

McArthur

quote:
Zeta says: When we do not answer a 'test' like this, there is a purpose behind it, and we want to make it transparent that all guides work in this manner, they have to.

Uh oh. ding ding ding! You're out! Sorry but this is totally incorrect. Any good spirit will NOT mind being tested because they know (the good spirits) how easy it is for a bad spirit to deceive the unwary. Any spirit that refuses to be tested obviously has something to hide, regardless of whatever 'hidden' ("we can not tell you at this time") explanation they come up with. Games up folks, time to banish them negs.

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by McArthur

quote:
Zeta says: When we do not answer a 'test' like this, there is a purpose behind it, and we want to make it transparent that all guides work in this manner, they have to.

Uh oh. ding ding ding! You're out! Sorry but this is totally incorrect. Any good spirit will NOT mind being tested because they know (the good spirits) how easy it is for a bad spirit to deceive the unwary. Any spirit that refuses to be tested obviously has something to hide, regardless of whatever 'hidden' ("we can not tell you at this time") explanation they come up with. Games up folks, time to banish them negs.

I agree, there is something heartily fishy about these channelings and the attitude from these beings toward some people on the board when they ask certain questions. It seems to me to be a perfect example of a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Akensai

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

quote:

quote:

I agree, there is something heartily fishy about these channelings and the attitude from these beings toward some people on the board when they ask certain questions. It seems to me to be a perfect example of a wolf in sheeps clothing.

This would be true, would it not that they never asked you to belief anything or trust them, they have every right to hold things back, they never made the claim to tell you everything you wanted to know.

Let's say we have a discussion, on the forum or elsewhere it doesn't matter, than I tell you something, I tell you explicitly; you don't have to belief it, now that something turns out something you don't belief is true. Than if you asked me something about it, to test me and I tell you I don't want to answer your question, does that mean I'm somehow "false" or not who I say I am? It simply means that I don't want to answer that question nothing more, nothing less, I don't need to prove anything, as I didn't ask for your trust or that you belief me. There could be many reasons why I don't want to tell you, perhaps it's something that would be dangerous for you to know, perhaps I can't tell you, because I'm told it's to stay a secret. Now does this really say anything about me and would this prove me being anything other than I say? This would only be the case if you had direct prove of what I said to be wrong, then you can draw your conclusions about me and present them to anyone, then you can say this man is not who he says he is, he lied about this and that. Else it only stay guess work on your side and your only presenting your beliefs, not the truth. And do you have proof against the zeta's that they have lied anywhere?

Just too let you know I belief these channelings to be useful and enjoyable, however I haven't made up my mind to belief them to be true or not and I don't know when I will, if ever. (Most likely if what they say (poleshift etc.) doesn't happen they will fade out of my mind.)

Of course you do have to right not to belief them and everyone can start a discussion over this, open a topic or whatever, but I'm quite sure nothing good will come of it.

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by Akensai

This would be true, would it not that they never asked you to belief anything or trust them, they have every right to hold things back, they never made the claim to tell you everything you wanted to know.

But if they claim to be bringing important epoch-changing (or life-changing) information to Humanity then surely it is only fair that we are allowed to ask for some verification that what they are telling us is true and that they can be trusted?
quote:

And do you have proof against the zeta's that they have lied anywhere?

quote:

(Most likely if what they say (poleshift etc.) doesn't happen they will fade out of my mind.)

Well according to zetatalk.com (i.e. Nancy) the poleshift was to happen in late May early June of 2003. But guess what? Nothing happened! [:O]

Have you taken a look at this site? http://www.skepticalmind.com/zetatalk.html

no_leaf_clover

quote:
But if they claim to be bringing important epoch-changing (or life-changing) information to Humanity then surely it is only fair that we are allowed to ask for some verification that what they are telling us is true and that they can be trusted?

I believe the channeling said if you were curious about something and asked something on that topic as a sort of 'test', they wouldn't mind as much as when you post things like, in the example on the post, 'What color is my cat?'.

Making up your mind about whether or not you believe what's being said is perfectly natural, and if you don't believe it, that's fine, but try not to instigate anything here with the people who are more open to the possibility. I would like to say it would be difficult to start any arguments in here with those who are most curious about these types of posts, but nonetheless, if you don't believe it, you can let everyone here know if you, really feel it necessary, and post any additional appropriate comments you might have. But analyzing the posts for slip-ups or anything like that based on your current ideas on non-physical beings is, besides maybe being a little quick to assume that all spirits of the same humor act the exact same (and I seriously doubt they do), isn't something a lot of people that read this post are going to take well to. It may or may not be appropriate to take offense to such things, but nonetheless I am sure it happens, as well as things may be concealed in nice words, because statements such as 'time to banish them negs' somewhat annoy me.

Basically, if you don't believe any of this, it's fine, and feel free to say so, but for my sake at least please don't hang around and constantly post things so as to try to convince us of how fake these things are. That's not what this post is for, and maybe if it gets out-of-hand such things should begin to be moderated and moved into different topics (cough cough).
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Akensai

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Akensai

No, being fair has nothing to do whit, they don't want to give direct verification and we can do nothing about it. All this talk about trust is useless.

quote:

And do you have proof against the zeta's that they have lied anywhere?

quote:

(Most likely if what they say (poleshift etc.) doesn't happen they will fade out of my mind.)

Well according to zetatalk.com (i.e. Nancy) the poleshift was to happen in late May early June of 2003. But guess what? Nothing happened! [:O]

True, but they gave a logical argument, as they do whit many things, this is the reason I stay neutral on the topic and I'm not against it.

Have you taken a look at this site? http://www.skepticalmind.com/zetatalk.html

Yes, I did take a look at the site now, but it is to much, all this trouble to see if anything of this is true, it is too tiresome. If poleshift comes, then I can't stop it anyway, it is said the signs are apparent, so when the time comes and if it comes then we can deal whit it then. Until then ill just stick to this topic.

harlequin_star

you peoples. . .[V]
why d'ya got to come in here and get all up ons everyone else? You guys don't believe this whole zeta communication thing. . .take it somewhere else. .why even post it here in the first place is what i wanna know. **sigh*
i'm pretty anxious though, i do realize that lots of people are asking questions (im not sayin mine are any more important that anyone elses)but, im gettin all 'when will they answer?'.
hmph. .mabe never. .still curious though[;)]
but heres a thingthank you alls for doin this zeta communication for us!!!!!

Edi

Hey all,

and so it continues. The rest will be done soon, some questions were postponed for later... I'd be happy if this thread remains to be used exclusively for questions and answers, the rest can be well discussed elsewhere.

E: Hello all of you.
Z: Hello.
E: Anything to say yet, or do we go after the remaining questions?
Z: Answer the questions, we will comment on some things at the end.
E: Okay...

LordOfTheBunnies: I have a question for our Zeta friends. I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on the late mystic Samael Aun Weor and his teachings that we have 3000 cycles of 108 human lives in which to becove enlightened, and also his claim of being the avatar of the age of Aquarius.

E: I'm aware of what he has written... someone said it's like the key to blavatsky's teachings.
Z: It is an addition to previous 'occult' teachings, with some things revealed and discussed that were not so in the spotlight before. However, regardless of the massive impression of his work, it is still only a model he is working with. This model is a suitable way to understand the universe, but it is very biased. It is strict in a way that it denies the seeking human being several aspects of his existence, based on some philosophy developed there, and puts firm limitations on what and how to develop. Lots of techniques and 'secret' teachings. For some, this model is suitable.
E: Is he deceitful or lying or something like that in his texts?
Z: Samael Aun Weor is a person who knows much, which also comes through his texts, but look at what he knows and what he teaches. If you read his texts, you get a strong image of polarisation in some areas. He focuses his teachings on many pretty things which is almost similar to a structure only built up for the joy of exploring it, for the joy of agreeing to certain rules and playing the game with them. You don't need such things for 'self-development', although some of the concepts he touches are beautiful to explore. Don't get caught in the polarity game, then you can read his texts to get some inspiration, but to find answers you have to not believe into what he writes, but to taste it if you want. We can say that it doesn't taste good except if you have an albeit odd taste yourself. It's not deceitful, but problematic from our point of view.
E: I have to feeling you want to say more.
Z: Yes, indeed. It is interesting what he writes about the world and spiritual development, but don't take guidelines for granted. We do not intent do discredit him, as there is also value in his work. It is rather the general message from us that you shouldn't confuse the model or the system with your own self-development - adopt the model according to your needs and possibilties, it is more important to keep true to yourself instead of keeping true to a certain school or doctrine.
E: Is he the avatar of the age of Aquarius?
Z: THE avatar? Everyone who is on earth is an 'avatar', having come to contribute his part to the world. Experience and knowledge that surfaced (still buried and resting in others) does not give someone the right to say he's an avatar and you're not. It would be like saying one certain bird is the avatar of spring. There are lots of birds, some sing louder than others, some make more dirt by excrements than others, but spring comes not because of one of many birds.
E: What an odd analogy.
Z: It serves the purpuse. Next question please :)

Kalonek: This topic is really flaberasting !!

E: Now THAT word made me smile! :) Don't excuse for your english, it's not my mother tongue either.

Is my guide name's really Kyajuh as i found it with my pendulum ? (just to verify if i'm using it right)

Z: You've been using the pendulum in the right way but you need practice to come to the right name. You're playing the game of receiving letters for the sake of practice at the moment, and this stage is there in order to get used to this process. You got what was given to you and will find out more about guidance soon.

3. In july or june 2003, i had this experience where i traveled mentaly in a tunnel in my head and an odd entity was at the end of it, looking a bit like the traditional grey, but with "human" eyes as far as i can remember, looking at me. I was surprised and scared and immediately stopped my meditation. Did it has something to do with you or any ETI ? Was it some test for me (as Mayatnik guessed) ? Sorry to have failed it in any case... :( Hope there'll be another one...

Z: There is no sense in travelling around if you're afraid of what you see, no matter how you travel. There are lots of things in the universe that can be scary to look at, but fear is exactly the reaction that leads to panic-like reactions who do not come from intuition, but from conditioning. If you react by fear, you lose control - if you react by intuition, you stay true to yourself. What is there to be afraid, you're just seeing a face. Some people would also experience something that is frightening and disturbing and attribute the resulting emotional turboil to an 'energetic vampire'. We want to remind here that you as human beings are in absolute control of your energy all the time, and if it 'leaks' or not doesn't have to be caused by you (no 'guilt' here), but you can do what is necessary to remedy the situation and to be immutable against such influences that want to provoke uncomfortable feelings. And to avoid another pitfall, we comment further on those feelings. We explicitely say that you have to experience feelings, that you have to go through them in order to learn from them. Don't block the experience, but acknowledge what is happening. Mayatnik did not guess; it was in this sense a test on how you deal with the unknown.
E: Were you involved with this 'test'?
Z: No. Don't worry about having failed, you move on all the time. While you're busy dealing with the past you might miss what is going on at the present.

4. Like another member of this topic, i would be very glad if you could indicate me if i'm doing well with my energy raising and development as i've been doing it for more than a year now. Hope it does pay... Some advices for me?

Z: It did pay, as your awareness of such things increased. Awareness to energy also increases awareness to feelings and thoughts and pulls more things into the consciousness. You are doing well because you are balancing energy techniques with integration of other aspects of your life. We say this because energy work often stirs up issues that need to be worked on, issues that have been stored in the energy bodies, like in the chakras. For you this is fine and running well, as you process what is coming out of your subsconcious. We won't point to specific body areas for you to develop - put attention on the feeling aspect. Much is already there in you, pay attention to the depth of your perception in order to notice subtleties in energy, more than just the 'rough' presence in it. You will get a better understanding of the world and the people around you that way, this is the potential we would want to hint you at at the moment.

5. Have i ever have a contact with any advanced being in this life ?

Z: No.
E: I'd suppose spirits are all around us?
Z: That is true. But in this case, remaining in the background.

6. What is you explication of the kundalini experience ? Do you have some information on this ? Is it important to train for it ? Does it give a good spiritual advance ?

Z: Kundalini is the opening of certain pathways in the energy body and in the chakras. It is a radical energy movement that is sortof like an 'emergency button' to reach a higher potential, but this button is well protected and monitored. Kundalini experiences are not to be taken lightly and it comes in certain people's life in order to prepare them better for what they have to do.
E: Any more information on where the energy comes from?
Z: The energy is metabolized at the base of your spine and rushes up, being itself transformed along the way, and transforming whatever it encounters. Burning is another good expression for it. Kundalini is not dangerous if you are well prepared for it, otherwise it would be too strong to handle. The rising of the kundalini 'snake' doesn't give you instand enlightenment though. It is just the beginning of a new stage, a new path of self-development, where much additional work is involved. It is not important to train for it unless you are dedicated and know that it is right for you, then you will gain much from it. A kundalini raising is both the result of spiritual 'mastery' and the beginning of it, it is a waypoint along one certain path. Not everyone does go this path, and not everyone is supposed to do so.

7. What are orbs ? Some say there are spirits in movement ? Is this true ? I think i got a bunch in my flat, am i right (i caught them on nightshot cam) ? Or are there some form of unliving energy ?

Z: 'Orbs' - there are phenomena that appear on cameras, but this is not a photography of a ghost or a conscious being. It is electromagnetic energy that is able to influence the camera equipment in some way. No spirits.

8. What are these voices most of us hear during their first OBE ? I (if it was a real OBE) heard smthg like "Stop ! You're floating over your body !!" Is this a real person speaking or our subconscious mind ?

Z: It is the subconscious mind, suddenly freed from the barrier that keeps it un-hearable before. Noise. This noise comes in all forms, sensations, sounds, visuals, and is the unrest of the subconscious that is mastered with some practice.

9. I've read about this hindu man who affirm he hasn't been eating nor rejecting any wastes from his body for decades for he says to have "food" in form of energy in his mouth. He has been observed by doctors and in fact its seemed he didn't need to eat. Is this really possible ?

Z: Yes it is, there have been many such cases on the world.

10. What do you think of Robert Bruce in general ? Should we trust what he tells (i mean is he mostly right) ? He wrote on this site he has seen an UFO coming out of sea one day, was this a zeta ship ? Do you know who it was ?

Z: Robert Bruce is a guru for many, a spiritual leader and teacher who knows what to give people. He has gone through a lot of experience and a lot of questioning that made him who he is, and his work is valuable and a good way forward for many. Trust him in the sense that he does his best and is of pure intention. Individual experiences can and do differ from his sometimes, but this doesn't matter as this is natural. The attitude that was seen from the guides regarding Psychic Self Defense was stated, this was because this PSD is a quick fix but should not be taken for the nonplusultra, because there is more to being safe and sane.

11. How is the human energetic body made ? How many subtle bodies do we have ? Is it like Bruce describes it ?

Z: There are various approaches to describe the energetic, non-physical part of the human being. The subtle bodies are many, and you have to put a delineation somewhere on what you still call your body and what is part of something higher. Therefore this question is not so easy to answer in a few short sentences because it needs definitions of terms. How many bodies you count depends on where you draw delineations.
E: What about the model for example by Barbara Brennan in her book(s)?
Z: It is very accurate. You can talk about this in other topics if you want. It is a good way to see what being human means.
E: There are 7 bodies in it if I remember right... but Brennan also talks of something above that. Do you know more?
Z: This is not what we would call 'human energetic body', although there are many parts on higher levels.
E: Is Bruce correct in his descriptions?
Z: His perspective is not everything, but valid.

12. A question that i think is very important an necessary, and which has been intriguing me for hours : how do you call you between yourselves, i mean the name of the species ? Zeta Reticuli, The Pleiads, The Orion Belt, the Lyre etc is all from Earth perspective and come from history of astronomy, but is totally different from another part of the universe, so what about it ? You keep these names with us so we can refer to you and are used to them ?

Z: Be aware that you only need to use words as long as you are not communicating telepathically. Words are references to something, and this something comes directly by telepathy. The names you mention were given as labels by humans to what they have known, and were agreed upon by the ones that are labelled that way. Those names are just a 'convenient' thing to use for you. While you recognize the label and then remember what it points to, we just see the things and recognize them for what they are.

13. If you don't have emotions, don't you have any friends ? I guess you don't have "relatives" as you are cloned, but what about collegues, buddies etc ? Or is it again a more mental relationship ? I guess you also don't have any loving relationships with other zetas, so are you pretty alone each separately ? When another zeta dies, it doesn't really matters in that way ? Do you remember all your reincarnations ? Have i been a zeta in a past life ? ;) Or another species ?

Z: Think about your definition of emotions. We do feel love and compassion. Is it necessary to have bodily requisites for this? No. We have 'buddies' and contacts and a social structure, we have relationships, and we are far from alone. Zeta guides are caring about their proteges, and we are delighted when things work out well. When we are said not to have emotions, this is true, but there is a big difference between us and 'machines' or 'robots'. We do not remember our incarnations here, in a similar way to you. It is basically the same mechanism, where you step down one level in order to incarnate, but forget where you come from. About being an 'alien' species in a past life: humans on earth are aliens, but incarnated. It's as simple as that. The seperation between 'human' and 'alien' is not what you think of it to be.
14. As another member i'm interested in you internal consitiution. Do you have the same organs as us (i supose you don't, but just to know) ? How do you reject wastes (if you have some) ? Do you also have chakras ? How many ? Same as us ?

Z: Regarding wastes, we already commented. Chakras are pretty similar. The organs are also similar, but there are some bigger differences due to our evolution. Apart from the digestive tract, the breathing mechanism is different. Our brain is bigger.
E: Anatomy, I wonder if I could enumerate all organs.
Z: That's not necessary. We won't want you to write a complete study of the Zeta body.

15. What do you do on your free time ? Except resting and listenig to music ? Do you have some kind of school for the young ones ? In fact do they exist ? Your clones are already grown-up ? How old do you live ?

Z: We are very dedicated to work on the earth project, so there is not very much time for leisure. We are very happy with what we are doing and find our joy in it. In the free time we're exploring the beauty of various things around us.

E: This fits with the other question:

Risu no Kairu: What are your favorite recreational activities? (This is targetted to each of the five Zeta that stand in the room to talk to Edi, so I guess there would be five personal answers).

E: Do you want to answers this, one to five?
Z: No. We couldn't say that one likes shopping and the other likes collecting stamps. We are here for a rather impersonal communication, where our personalities do not matter and we answer as representatives for the Zeta. We will however speak about one of us to give you an idea. We will adress him as 'he'. He is working not only on this communications project, but also on something that is connected to what you call recreational activities. It has to do with geometry, with mathematics, with patterns and crystals. How those things interplay. He watches such things, is interested and ponders about it.
E: Any sense in comparing our ways and structures of life with yours?
Z: Little.
E: :)

(no_leaf_clover): What exactly are ley lines and where can they be found? Is there any truth behind the geomancy ideas of things being more in tune with the universe if they are aligned properly? If there is, how do this work?

Z: It is true that there are 'lines' or a a grid where energy flows can be measured by means of a pendulum for example. People are also sensible to such lines to various degrees, and there are effects on the health sometimes depending on your position in regards to this grid.
E: Where do such lines originate from?
Z: They are influences not from your earth, caused by other bodies around you.

Hephaestus: 1) Are there any specific crystals I can use which will aid me in my spiritual accension.

Z: Yes. Crystals that are in tune with and energizing your third chakra, at the solar plexus. You can need some stimulation there.

2) Ive read that the zetas say wormholes dont exist and never will because they are just false theorys by scientists, what makes the zetas so sure of this? humanitys technology culd advance beyond anything the zetas can comprehend and wormholes may become a reality.

Z: Could, yes. However, we base what we say on observation and studies, and this is the best we can do. What we say comes from cross-checking and verifying information as far as this is possible for us, but of course we do not know everything. From our perspective, it is as we say it. However, at the present it is the case that our technology is beyond anything you can comprehend, and there are higher beings that are far beyond anything we can comprehend. That's the way it is, and we are happy to learn from you where possible. We do so already.
3) Is it possible for me to become a very powerful being so powerful I can destroy all physical life in this galaxy?

Z: You are a powerful being, but destroying all physical life in this galaxy is neither something you could do, nor something that would be allowed.

taom1234: What can I do to move past steady. Thank you.

Z: You are at a point in your development where nothing seems to push you to new frontiers. This by itself doesn't have to be a problem. There are periods where outside influences that push you to certain experiences are minimal, where your life is directed by the conscious choices you make. Your social life is okay, and your relationship with others is not what you need to work on at the moment. What we would rather like to point at is the way you undertake your spiritual development. You are missing to go out and experience things, exploring new perspectives, considering what you ignored so far. You have your sensible and comfortable place in the universe but are narrowed down, in the direction of being 'lazy', in pursuing new frontiers. What frontiers to pursue? We point to nature. To be less vague, nature as in trees, grass and animals. Seeing how nature grows and lives and has it's workings. This will also give you knowledge about yourself and the universe. Get on your feet, not being blindly immersed in your surroundings, but experiencing them.

E: I hope that's satisfying.
Z: You wanted us to be specific, and we were specific, we are happy to give advice. That can be considered or not, but our advice is what we consider best for the individual development at that time. Don't care what he will say about it, that's something between him and us. You are just delivering what we wish to express, and this you do carefully and according to our wishes. In this sense, post this all  as it has been written.
E: I'll do that now. Thanks for that conversation, it was fun for me.
Z: It was also enjoyable for us, we're happy that you've found the leisure to do it with all that's going on at the time. One thing we want to say before we finish: we approve of discussion, but not of preventing others from using their free will to make up their mind on their own. As long as there are people who benefit from the conversations here, we are happy to continue. But this is not feasible if things aren't considered with an open mind.
E: See you next time then.
Z: Bye.
it's love you're looking for

Risu no Kairu

Do you know where my copy of Mega Man X 3 is?

If so, could you tell me where it is?
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

taom1234

Thank you for your answer, I have to admit that I am still a little skeptical but it was an accurate account of my life so far[:)].  

This question is not a test, but what was the shift in consciousnes that propelled me to become "steady"?  I am still confused by this as I really don't know what made this major change. Was it maybe after I read "that" book and decided in my mind and heart that even though it has a wealth of information that would have many believe it is true, I still rejected it?

Also, how many stages of the heart are there really in terms of spirituality and is steady something to be happy about?

When my guide initially contacted me, she telepathically communicated to me  in "thees and thous".  Why did she communicate this way?  and why did she get my attention with a flying white horse with wings initially?

When I first astral projected and flew past our Earths moon, why? did the "silver cord" appear to me on my way back to Earth?

When I was on one of the moons of Jupiter, there were humans there just like us.  How many of the moons on Jupiter are inhabited by human species?

That huge bright UFO that flew past  myself and my mother last year on the highway at night.  Why did it appear to us?.

When my brother and I were working on our deck, why did the UFO rush to hide behind the cloud?  We were fully aware of it and they know we are not afraid, so why always attempt to hide?

Why is now my girlfriend so many thousand miles away seeing UFO's.

Sorry for asking so many "whys" but here is one more.  Why did the UFO's for so long hover around our house while we were building it?

How come the area I live in is so well known for UFO activity and why do the UFO's keep comming back and who really made that cut line in the mountain opposite us that supposedly confuses all the surveyers because of it's apparent accuracy in relation to its alignment with certain stellar systems?

Is it true that if someone has an illness, if they  tie themselves to an old tree with copper wire for a few hours, that the tree will remove the illness from the person and ground it to mother earth?  

Everynight before sleep that intensly bright light flashes in my mind.  Can I use that to connect with my higher self when I need to?  and if so, what method would you suggest I use after the bright flashes start comming to benifit my spiritual evolvement?

You say you use "advanced technology".  My understanding is that the more a being relies on technology, the less this being is in tune with their spiritual nature.  I still use the internet to ask you questions, but at the same time, if I were more spiritually advanced, then I can't imagine myself using any type of  technology anymore to communicate as I could use my energy alone.  Does this mean you maybe are not spirtually evolved yet and maybe you are more scientiffically advanced?  IN other words, since you have physical bodies and much technology is it possible that you have developed your mind more than your heart?

Do you think Paramahansa Yoganda's explanation of his experience of cosmic consciousness was the best ever written to try to attempt to explain the feeling of oneness with all life?  I just can't imagine anyone describing an undescribable feeling any better than the way he did.  I have never read anything thing that even comes remotely close to explaining the unexplainable as well as he did.

What herb can I use to grow my hair back?  Guides have said nature has a cure for everything.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.