News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Pentagon acknowledges UFO

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Something is hapening behind the scenes. This may be the start of a preparation to break the news globaly. I wonder what trigerred that release and acknowledgement, but things on Earth are changing rapidly. Hopefully for the better, although it may look really bad right now from certain perspective. However, we are witnesing good habits being developed, compassion inscrease,  global team efforts, ozone layer closures, clean air, etc.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/27/politics/pentagon-ufo-videos/index.html
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

It is interesting that the Pentagon picked this particular time of a worldwide pandemic to 'authenticate' these videos which were undoubtedly leaked by them back in 2017.

On Fox's Laura Ingraham show tonight, she concluded her show with the videos and a short interview with Dr. Steven Greer, who is part of the UFO Disclosure Project. His point, and I tend to agree with it, is that the videos show both ET and Earth-based tech operating far beyond generally-accepted aerodynamic abilities. Greer's further point is that this is part of a Globalist propaganda push, which whether you agree or not, the timing is interesting, given multiple other lines of attack occurring simultaneously.

I won't mention names but the larger world organizations and internet-controlling giants are systematically shutting down any disagreement with the story being promulgated by the W.H.O. and China. There are many forces at work and they are right now quite busy.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

People certainly are waking up. I don't know but I suspect most people thought 'the awakening' would be something more on a spiritual level. Seems to be much more on a physical reality level though.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on April 29, 2020, 03:32:26
It is interesting that the Pentagon picked this particular time of a worldwide pandemic to 'authenticate' these videos which were undoubtedly leaked by them back in 2017.

On Fox's Laura Ingraham show tonight, she concluded her show with the videos and a short interview with Dr. Steven Greer, who is part of the UFO Disclosure Project. His point, and I tend to agree with it, is that the videos show both ET and Earth-based tech operating far beyond generally-accepted aerodynamic abilities. Greer's further point is that this is part of a Globalist propaganda push, which whether you agree or not, the timing is interesting, given multiple other lines of attack occurring simultaneously.

I won't mention names but the larger world organizations and internet-controlling giants are systematically shutting down any disagreement with the story being promulgated by the W.H.O. and China. There are many forces at work and they are right now quite busy.

Exactly, the timing is what's interesting. I dont know if there are good forces behind it or bad forces, but I am always optimistic.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on April 29, 2020, 03:57:51
People certainly are waking up. I don't know but I suspect most people thought 'the awakening' would be something more on a spiritual level. Seems to be much more on a physical reality level though.

The thought/higher energy manifests itself at some point. What we are seeing now is a a manifestation of acuumulated energy of the masses. To me this is pretty obvious, lesson on a global scale, regardless of who here is in charge and what is the plot in this reality. To me this is a part of the bigger game that we all have agreen uponon on a higher level  to play.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Unfortunately, the Pentagon acknowledging what was already released years ago means basically nothing. Now if they released some new material, that would be something.

Last night on Fade to Black radio, Jimmy Church the host started his conversation based on this supposedly new info. I agree with his take on it. Look at the wording the Pentagon used in their release. It basically says that there is nothing of interest there.

Here is link to last night Radio show. You only need to listen starting about the 12:00 minute mark of it to hear his take on this whole issue. He did briefly talk about it with his guest Gary Lachman as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1gZypv-YQ

Do you remember this thread here?
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_news_and_media/recent_disclosure-t47738.0.html

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Yesterday, Donald Trump spoke to CNN very briefly about this supposedly new UFO revelation. He states his personal opinion here. It's not much different from what he said a few years ago in a interview with FOX News host Tucker Carlson that I posted a link to here in this thread just yesterday.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/30/politics/donald-trump-ufo-videos-response/index.html
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Yep, I saw that! I guess if the ETs want to contact, no government can stop them to land and get out of their ships. So, there is definitley more to why they havent done that. The possibilities are endless. We just have to wait and see what happens, if anything happens in our lifetime at all.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on May 01, 2020, 03:16:40
Yep, I saw that! I guess if the ETs want to contact, no government can stop them to land and get out of their ships. So, there is definitley more to why they havent done that. The possibilities are endless. We just have to wait and see what happens, if anything happens in our lifetime at all.
So true. Disclosure has been occurring for years now for those that are willing to be "aware" and "listen"!  :wink: Those people don't need the Gov't to come out and say what they already know and at that level, it can't be blocked!

Nameless

So true guys. There's this one guy on youtube that gets pics and short videos sent to him by people daily of weird things in the sky. A lot of it is just uncommon stuff and can get boring but there are some real doozies and obvious 'contact' stuff too. His handle is MrMBB333. I'll find the link

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMBB333/featured