News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Progress? We will see!

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

This link leads to an article on a new device being experimented with by a group of researchers that takes you from being awake, into a very quick mild sleep state, then immediately goes to the deep sleep levels. No place in the link to they mention "consciousness" or what you could learn to do "consciously" in those deep sleep, most likely Theta states. For some reason they don't even really address what those states of consciousness are.

The device begins triggering a light sleep for a few minutes, then I guess it launches you into "hyperdrive", lol! I wonder if that the way they will market it? 0-60 in two minutes flat!  :-D
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/device-may-nudge-brain-deep-143742450.html
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Power wash for the brain?!!! LOL
I could go for that but I do have one major concern.
If I clean out all the gunk what's left to hold what remains together? ;-P JK
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

It looks like this is just a medical device to induce sleep and control the length of deep sleep, but it won't trigger any NP experiences unless the person at least holds thoughts to project or remain aware as they are falling asleep. It appears that they have tested this to many subjects but if they are not reporting any unusual dreams of NP experiences it's just a sleep inducer machine instead of taking pills for sleep. I personally would not trust a machine to control how long do I sleep. Imagine you live alone, and you program the machine to wake you up after 8 hours, but a glitch happens, and the machine keeps you asleep. I personally don't want any devices or substances to mess up with my brain lol.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Yes, I am just sitting back, eating my popcorn and awaiting what comes next, lol!  :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla